Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Oh, yeah the 2011 version was crap.
laugh.gif
+1

Why's everyone hate the 2011 version? I agree 07 is better, but curious why so much hate on such a beautiful shoe..

The shoe itself is beautiful but the reason I don't like the 2011 version is because of the suede JB used instead of durabuck, it made them look like crap IMO. And I don't like the red jumpman on the sole and I hate the blue tint on them. Like I said they are my all time favorite shoe and I want them to be as close to the OG's as possible. But that's just my opinion if people like them its cool with with me.

The shoe itself is beautiful but the reason I don't like the 2011 version is because of the suede JB used instead of durabuck, it made them look like crap IMO. And I don't like the red jumpman on the sole and I hate the blue tint on them. Like I said they are my all time favorite shoe and I want them to be as close to the OG's as possible. But that's just my opinion if people like them its cool with with me.
Very beautiful. Yeh i guess i see your point. They could be closer to the OG then they are. I like the use of suede imma sucker for suede and i like the blue tint myself, for numerous reasons. But like you said each to their own. Still a great shoe. Comfy 5 thats for sure. Probaly end up getting a 07 eventually if theres no yellowing.

wait that was suede not nubuck?

If i may real quick. The 2011 metallic V's were also horrible in the way of the tongue. What the hell was that? Skinny as all hell, looks stupid

Now back to the masterpiece that will be the playoff 8's

is the date still June 15th 

I think the RD is 6/29 from what people have said in this thread. it got moved because the black grapes are releasing on the 15. This is info I got from reading through the thread it could change.

word was that it actually got moved up to the same date as the grapes..but a lot of people still believe it never moved and that the blogs were wrong..its still pathetic that were 3 weeks ago with no date.. the ****

The most recent date is the 29th.
I just need two pairs, my pair from 07 is completely cooked--sole separation & cracked/burned durabuck.

I've been anticipating this date for over a year now. These will probably be my retirement cop so it figures that JB would keep pushing the date back. Lol

it is when a hyped shoe like the grapes would release on the same day.

If its the 15th n black grapes are more hyped then you should be good for these .. if its the 29th you should still be good as i think these will be as readily available as the bugs.

Seems like all the online sites have done their weekly updates to the release calendars...

NDC updated through the 22nd and they don't have these listed ("Black Grape" isn't listed either :nerd:)

Eastbay, Footlocker Etc...updated through the 22nd and they don't have these listed (They do have the "Black Grape" listed as the 15th)

Finishline updated through the 15th and don't have these listed (No "Black Grape" either)

It's looking like these will likely be the 29th which was what the latest date that was circulating...A little over a month out and still no solid drop date :smh:

Maybe some of the international cats or store workers can flow us some info from their release calendars...

Back
Top Bottom