Air Jordan VIII

jordan "8.0"'s look to be releasing Q4 this yr..
there havent been any detailed pics so its tough 2 predict how theyll look
just hav to wait hopeuflly they r alot like normal 8s

jordan "8.0"'s look to be releasing Q4 this yr..
there havent been any detailed pics so its tough 2 predict how theyll look
just hav to wait hopeuflly they r alot like normal 8s

Originally Posted by purplewolves

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dude must have some time on his hands to Type The First Letter Of Every Word In Caps.
i did 9 words and just that was painful 
roll.gif

^^^ That. I don't know what is wrong with some people, and why their stupidity it bothers me so much. Oh well. To Each His Own I Guess. Something To Set Them Apart From Their Peers? I hope your shift button breaks.

Originally Posted by purplewolves

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 dude must have some time on his hands to Type The First Letter Of Every Word In Caps.
i did 9 words and just that was painful 
roll.gif

^^^ That. I don't know what is wrong with some people, and why their stupidity it bothers me so much. Oh well. To Each His Own I Guess. Something To Set Them Apart From Their Peers? I hope your shift button breaks.

Flyest In The Hood wrote:
Rod301 wrote:
JermLacedUp wrote:
^^What Jordan Releases are you looking at?? Now a days 8's might come out next year for all we know, I mean Cdp 3's were 3 years ago and theyre coming back in Oct. True Blue's were 2 years ago and they're bringing them back. You just never know anymore with JB. They may just slip a Aqua QS in somewhere..

8s In General Just Retroed A Few Years Back... It Wasnt Even That Long Ago Aquas Were On The Shelf... I Cant See Them Bringin 8s In General Rite Back Out So Soon... An I Wouldnt Even Count CDPs As An Actual Retro Because Every Model Came Out In A CDP. When A Certain # Comes Out They Usually Dropp A Few OG Colors An A Few Retro +s... An Those True Blues Were An Over Seas Release... They Were Bound To Come To The States As Bad As Dudes Was Feinin For Em...

A Aqua QS Would Be Highly Appreciated From JB Tho...
smokin.gif

you type like a d-bag

laugh.gif
  Childish...

An I Cannot "Guarantee" Anything Seeing As Tho I Am Not An Employee Of JB Or Nike Nor Do I Have Any Type Of Inside Connect... Simply Stating How Strongly My Opinion Of Them Not Retroing Was...

*Why Does It Matter How I Type.?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I Can Type/Do As I Feel...

So Please... Get Off My Back.
ohwell.gif

Flyest In The Hood wrote:
Rod301 wrote:
JermLacedUp wrote:
^^What Jordan Releases are you looking at?? Now a days 8's might come out next year for all we know, I mean Cdp 3's were 3 years ago and theyre coming back in Oct. True Blue's were 2 years ago and they're bringing them back. You just never know anymore with JB. They may just slip a Aqua QS in somewhere..

8s In General Just Retroed A Few Years Back... It Wasnt Even That Long Ago Aquas Were On The Shelf... I Cant See Them Bringin 8s In General Rite Back Out So Soon... An I Wouldnt Even Count CDPs As An Actual Retro Because Every Model Came Out In A CDP. When A Certain # Comes Out They Usually Dropp A Few OG Colors An A Few Retro +s... An Those True Blues Were An Over Seas Release... They Were Bound To Come To The States As Bad As Dudes Was Feinin For Em...

A Aqua QS Would Be Highly Appreciated From JB Tho...
smokin.gif

you type like a d-bag

laugh.gif
  Childish...

An I Cannot "Guarantee" Anything Seeing As Tho I Am Not An Employee Of JB Or Nike Nor Do I Have Any Type Of Inside Connect... Simply Stating How Strongly My Opinion Of Them Not Retroing Was...

*Why Does It Matter How I Type.?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I Can Type/Do As I Feel...

So Please... Get Off My Back.
ohwell.gif

Damn homie, you just missed out. I wish I had extras to sell you but I'm gonna wear what I bought.

Damn homie, you just missed out. I wish I had extras to sell you but I'm gonna wear what I bought.

theyll probably make an appearance late next year. in fact, i can see them coming out next fall to be exact.

theyll probably make an appearance late next year. in fact, i can see them coming out next fall to be exact.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

never had paint chipping problems on my old blk/chrome 8s... only it seemed to rub off, which is better than chipping/flaking imo

precisely

only other ones that shared that durable paint trait were da VIII playoff lows....i have da midtop ones as well but i never wore em yet to have a opinion.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

never had paint chipping problems on my old blk/chrome 8s... only it seemed to rub off, which is better than chipping/flaking imo

precisely

only other ones that shared that durable paint trait were da VIII playoff lows....i have da midtop ones as well but i never wore em yet to have a opinion.

Originally Posted by caynelyfe

im just pissed dude up there posted a pic of fakes

Im just pissed that you couldnt figure out that those are fusions, and although they're wack that doesnt make them fake, Noob

Not a bad colorway for a viii retro though.

Im just pissed that you couldnt figure out that those are fusions, and although they're wack that doesnt make them fake, Noob

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

indifferent.gif
,those aren't fusions. Those are fake,an 8 upper with a 13 sole? The fusions were AF1 x Jordan.

Dude also talked about spizike 3's...

Back
Top Bottom