Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

Wow I checked the FTL Launch Locator this morning and it looks like these are going to be pretty limited on the east coast, only a couple spots in Manhattan are getting them. I still won't get them cuz I wanna cop the Pro Stars this weekend, but these might be a lil tough to cop for those who want them (unless NDC is selling a ton of pairs online which is possible considering some of the proceeds goes to a fund for Native American youth).

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

I gotta admit at first I was not A fan of these just for the fact of the N7 pattern on the wing, but final release pics sold me after all. Bad thing is closestFTL too me is 3 1/2 hours away from me, and 40 min away from my brother in Portland. So its gonna be A slim chance on this raffle but can't cop if you don't try.

filled out my ticket, one store getting them, and a one day raffle. Hopefully the want for these is low around these parts. 

Hopefully the hype on them stays down so i can cop on NDC Swoosh. I actually want the jordans and the roshe`s.

The fact that no stores in saint louis are getting them makes it that much sweeter, means it wont be everybody and their momma walking around in em, like every other thing that comes out.

Last edited:
N7s are normally released at Nike outlet stores.. Check your local Nike stores for this release, they will have the most stock.

The KD from last year was on the website for quite awhile before they sold out (or nike decided to just take them off the site). Seeing that folks dont really like them, seems like the same would go for these.

Banned 1's were released at an outlet here in Oregon back when they came out.
Never under estimate the outlets and Ross's ha ha

Outlets? 

on a Jordan new release?
Nike factory stores. I call mine an outlet idk about you guys. Have you ever purchased an N7 shoes? Forget it being a jordan. Both my kd 4s and kd6 n7s were purchased from my Nike factory store on release day. JUST CALL, That's what I did, along with ask the footlocker chains when I did my chicago pickups this weekend.
Release is two days away, you guys should know where to cop from already.

From my knowledge, this is the first N7 collection to ever release outside of Nike Outlets. All other N7 collections in the past have always only released at Nike Outlets.

Hopefully I get through on NDC 2morrow morning. Struck out on Restock and on Restock mirror foams.

Just got the call from Houston Gallo on my size 12. She said they received a tiny amount of them.

I wish these were dropping in England, man I really want these but, it's looking like they will be unattainable just like DBs, the only time i hate being stationed overseas is during releases like these.

Back
Top Bottom