Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

still no call yet from the one local raffle, still hope though, the day is far from over. 

Hopefully I get through on NDC 2morrow morning. Struck out on Restock and on Restock mirror foams.

You will strike out again on NDC tomorrow if you try in the morning. They are releasing them at 8 pm est. :smile:

anybody have any info on any NJ outlet stores receiving.  Word on twitter is that NYC outlets are receiving these.

man I become so indecisive at times with kick choices. I want these and liked them since I saw them but just cant decide if I'll pull the trigger tmrw..

Last edited:

got my call, gonna be weird picking up a shoe on a wednesday. 
 congrats yo, and yeah your right even though I'll have to try online, reminds me of my boys leaving school in the middle of the day for the first concord retro

anybody have any info on any NJ outlet stores receiving.  Word on twitter is that NYC outlets are receiving these.
Take with a grain of salt, but i called NYC outlet in Queens and they will NOT be receiving these...

Looks like Foot Locker & online or bust...

I haven't looked into these too much for the fact that wasn't sure if I was gonna try for em or not. A somewhat connect in TX want's to charge me $270
so I'll just try myself.

I haven't looked into these too much for the fact that wasn't sure if I was gonna try for em or not. A somewhat connect in TX want's to charge me $270
so I'll just try myself.
theres no way these are worth paying $270 for IMO. rather get me a pair of varsity 6s for that price.

so I'll just try myself.
270? For these?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom