Air Jordan x Nike N7 Collection

Had then in my cart.. Easy pass all those Chicago's took my money this past weekend

I guess people did want these after all. All the good sizes are gone on EB and FTL.

We're sorry, but the following item is currently out of stock and no longer available.
This item was automatically removed from your cart.
If you would like to check future availability of these products, please contact our customer service at 1.800.991.6815.
Jordan Retro 7 - Men's - White/Dark Turquoise/Black/Ice Cube Blue 44804144 Jordan Retro 7 - Men's , size 08.5
View Other Style

still got a size 8.5 at footlocker in 34 street

10 minutes before 9 am the store sold out of 141 pairs

good thing i copped a pair from a guy off the line

Last edited:
Guys I've had the same problem with the Footlocker INC clock system. Some people and devices are just a smidge faster than others....don't know why or how but they are.

Damn it... Less than a minute left in my checkout timer and then got OOS message... :smh:

Same here. Started with a 4 min timer and when it got to 30 secs it said oos. It's been happening way too often on the ftl sites. Pretty disappointing.

Guys I've had the same problem with the Footlocker INC clock system. Some people and devices are just a smidge faster than others....don't know why or how but they are.
noticed this with the chis the clock is very very weird

Please. Had in cart, logged in, they they disappear out of my cart on ftl!

you guys are right i went to go take a dump & smoke a blunt said 6 minutes to check out had the shoe in the cart

when i came back

gone

Last edited:
I was gonna pass on these, but I changed my mind last night.  Already received my order confirmation...

Looks like I'll be doing another 7 family photo soon.  I hope everyone can grab them that wants them

Last edited:
Picked up on EB. I decided that I wanted to rock a shoe that not a lot of people wanted and it seems like a decent cause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom