Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

It may just be me but these run big. I waited at Gulfgate Plaza's Foot Locker and the line wasn't bad @ 4:30AM. By 7, everybody started showing up, along with some line cutters. I wear a 13 but when I was finally able to get in and buy, they were sold out of 13s but they had 12s. I tried it on and it fit. Turns out it was the last of that size too.

[sarcasm mode on]
But ... I was told by some around here that these were a "GR", and that demand for those "champagne" sixes was higher, so these would sit and be an easy cop?
tongue.gif

[sarcasm mode off]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really thought i woudnt get my pair of these though i copped 2 pairs for my friends online, i wasnt able to get for myself. I just went to houseofhoops around 2pm to try my luck and luckily theres a pair available and nobody was lining up. Happy kid here.

REMINDER:
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.

DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.

DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.

DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.

DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.

POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.

POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.

POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.

USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.

REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.

Dunno what to say man, they are all going to sell quick anyways, so good luck fam!
So what is everyone using to black out the cement? No ones did it yet?

Just got home from picking up mine. When I played baseball in college we blacked out our shoes all the time. What I will using is 1. Rubbing alcohol for the surface to get of any grime 2. Permanent marker to black it all out 3. Then a coat of black shoe polish, and a tad bit of acrylic paint. Let dry overnight or lev pave it in the sun for a couple of hours. Did this with my low 2's from 2004 on the mo
Insole and they are fine after many wears

The concord lows were an absolute disaster on fnl last month.  Seemed like ever other person had issues checking out.  People were a lot more positive about ndc and the eastbay family.  I've seen a lot of success copping from fnl today while ndc gave people all kinds of trouble over zip codes.  After the concord fiasco, I almost gave up on fnl. But today I managed to cop from them with no hassle.  Moral of the story is it seems like a game of chance.  Got to be fast, dedicated and a little bit lucky.

I was trying to cop other shoes off EB while trying to add the 11s to my cart on NDC but my screen kept freezing at the picture part. Next thing you know I'm checking out and I have 3 11s in my cart lol. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled lol

Just got shipping confirmation from NDC. Now I just need one for my WTKD6. GReat day for me. :smokin

I was lucky to and got a 2nd pair this was a great day for me now its possible that i can get the Jordan 6 today also fingers cross lol

Struck out on everything today

If these restock I want a pair, can't go wrong with a Jordan 11 no matter the color really

I would try to black out the heel though

Ordered some black leather paint. I can't stand the cement part. I've never done it before but I'm going to paint at least one of my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom