Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Somebody said they would trade me DS 2000 Olympic VIs for a pair of Concords + cash.
What's a fair price range that I would have to add? 
nerd.gif

I'm not even sure if I'm gonna go through with it. 
tired.gif

-Drew

Maaan, if I were you i'd tell that dude to go flt a kite. LOL j/k, but seriously, Concords> Oly VI's. This time next year, he'll be begging you to take his Oly's AND his cash. I personally wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords straight up for Olys, just me though, I love this shoe!!!

damn dude Concords must be your all time favorite shoe 
laugh.gif

even though I can't pick up Chicagos until next week, Im fortunate enough to have gotten 2 pairs of Concords 
pimp.gif

LOL yeah man, me and this shoe have some serious history. 

Looks like concord thread is finally bout down now that another big release dropped... RIP Concord threads. These will definitely go down in NT history!!

I just checked, and all of my pairs from niketown, footlocker and europe have the purple stamp inside the box. 
Does anybody have a legit pair without the stamp, and conversely, does anybody have a pre-release pair with the purple stamp?

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Somebody said they would trade me DS 2000 Olympic VIs for a pair of Concords + cash.
nerd.gif

tired.gif

-Drew

I wouldn't do it. You stand the chance of the Olympic vi's midsoles cracking on you if you un-ds them. Shoe is more than 10 years old ds and I wouldn't want to spend money on something that could crack and crumble imo. My mocha iii's just crumbled on me today so it's a crappy feeling to experience.
Dont do it. I had my infrareds go on me earlier this year... though this isnt typical someone traded me DS 2001 Bred XI for them lol with the cracking

Originally Posted by chinaurge

I just checked, and all of my pairs from niketown, footlocker and europe have the purple stamp inside the box. 
Does anybody have a legit pair without the stamp, and conversely, does anybody have a pre-release pair with the purple stamp?

I bought from NDC and there is no purple stamp.

Here is my pair from Snipes, the other shoe is exactly the same (patent cut and milky toe) so don't flame me for not posting pics of the other shoe. Here is how it compares to my DS Breds from 2001.
At the end of the day I ended up selling the Concords because the quality just doesn't compare IMO. I copped a DS pair of 2000 Concords for the resale price so it all worked out in the end. The pictures were taken with my 1.3 megapixel webcam, my point and shoot is broken. 
mad.gif
  Production dates on both shoes (Concords) are 6/08/11 - 8/26/11 which is a lot earlier than expected.

ce72619623e8ebcd77fe399b4d80be229c053093_r.jpg
ad9360d46be3eb0ab35871c6ed07965070b8d7bb_r.jpg
89f16961ebbb77e8989799de676a26993c9bb12d_r.jpg
d9916e6ae2b372e89e1712323614d0ac822a6358_r.jpg

wink.gif

Sometimes I wish I wouldn't of ds my 01 Breds or my concOrds for that matter but then I take a step back and think what the hell does a unworn shoe do good for me? A shoe is a shoe and it's meant to be worn witch care :smile: but hey if you got one pair to rock and one pair to stock then more power to ya .

nerd.gif

tired.gif

-Drew

Maaan, if I were you i'd tell that dude to go flt a kite. LOL j/k, but seriously, Concords> Oly VI's. This time next year, he'll be begging you to take his Oly's AND his cash. I personally wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords straight up for Olys, just me though, I love this shoe!!!

I'd tell that dude he needs to give YOU $400 + the Olys to make it an even trade.  If he says the Concords alone are $400 tell him theres a penalty for offering such a trade lol

^^ I wouldn't do the trade only because the 6's will crumble with a quickness. I found that out the hard way with my DS Infareds
30t6p3b.gif
Plus the Olympic 6's are being released this year.

2 More due in and one more in a GS size for my lil man...
400946_2239191958123_1797753095_1427787_1979764000_n.jpg

One from a perk... others from the hustle and of course some hook ups....  that size 13 for my older son still is a hard to get find.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

One from a perk... others from the hustle and of course some hook ups....  that size 13 for my older son still is a hard to get find.
someone a couple of page age were going to sell their size 13s...

nerd.gif

tired.gif

-Drew

I'd tell that dude he needs to give YOU $400 + the Olys to make it an even trade.  If he says the Concords alone are $400 tell him theres a penalty for offering such a trade lol

I decided not to go on with the trade. Better to be safe than sorry. 
wink.gif

-Drew

Concords should be straight trade for any heat shoe. Got a deadstock 2009 space jam for one of my concords. Only good/fair trade I have been able to get so far.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Concords should be straight trade for any heat shoe. Got a deadstock 2009 space jam for one of my concords. Only good/fair trade I have been able to get so far.
I like Space Jams more, so that trade was a win for you!
pimp.gif

Even older Js though? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Congrats man. I finally got my second pair for on friday for $230. Looks like everyone who wanted them are eventually getting theirs. Best of luck for your sz 13.. i'll keep a look out for a good deal on a sz 13.

^^^^
yup they look like early releases. whats the production dates on the shoes, left and right shoes?
Both sides are 7/12/2011 - 9/27/2011. I'm going to the guy's store in a little to return them. Is the final verdict an early release pair?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by debs 168

k, so my pair from mental kicks arrived. the glue smell is LOUD. my hands still smell like them from barely touching them to put them in various positions to take the pics. if i had to compare the smell to something, it smells like a loud permanent marker. the dates on the inside of the shoe are 6/28/11 and 7/28/11 on each shoe.

here are the pics. you guys tell me what you think:

unfortunately those look like the too wide 23 fakes SDS and randy were pushing...
Could it be that the wide ankles are like that because they weren't laced to the top laceloop?

Back
Top Bottom