Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Lol, I know, but that seems like a stretch to go thru to put a fake box with all that stuff together, I know it could happen but thats alota work then just to find a sucka lol.. But the glue and marks behind the toe boxes are normal on other pairs too? Haven't any or at least paid attention to anybodys complaints as far as that goes.. Appreciate the response too

i also emailed natterjacks about the 2 sz 10's i copped last wednesday and they replied and confirmed my order, i was told my shoes would ship out by wednesday of this week.

Better pic of the toe cap I'm talking about.. still doesnt show as much in person but you can see what I'm sayin about the black streaks behind it..not nit picking, just wondering if its normal..and carbon fiber plate

^ Every pair that I have seen in person looks like that when you look at them closely.  I'm sure a ton (if not all) of the pairs that seem to have a solid toe cap in pictures have a few of those "black streaks" if you look close enough.

Your pair looks great, definitely don't think they were switched out.

You would know the clear toed pairs when you see them, haha.  They are pretty obvious.

Lol, thought so, but still had to ask others opinions.. havent been up on any close enough to notice lol.. Dont mind little flaws like that if its normal on legit pairs, just would if they were only tied to fakes.. guess it looks like I got a little lucky for $310 and local.. not too bad

^^^^
All the stuff you showed with Eastbay packaging is right.  That's the stuff I got from them.

this is crap.  i first bought a pair from promoshoes thinking my pair was inferior to the ones that were being sold in stores.  so i went out of my way to get a pair bought at finishline. the box had the stamp, same production date, etc., etc. come to find out they are freaking identical to eachother. ive dealt with promoshoes before and the quality of their kicks are at the same level if not better than the ones sold in stores.......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

this is crap.  i first bought a pair from promoshoes thinking my pair was inferior to the ones that were being sold in stores.  so i went out of my way to get a pair bought at finishline. the box had the stamp, same production date, etc., etc. come to find out they are freaking identical to eachother. ive dealt with promoshoes before and the quality of their kicks are at the same level if not better than the ones sold in stores.......

I always buy the XI's early from promo-shoes in case I can't snag them on release date. Fortunately, I've been able to get a pair of each on release date. From the Space Jams to the Concords, each pair I've gotten from Dennis have been identical to the ones I've gotten from Nike, Footlocker, etc.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That glue job on the toe of the left shoe is pretty bad, but I wouldn't rule out fake because of that.

u wouldn't think it's fake because of that, or you would think its fake because of that?

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

shoes look legit bro.......you should have gone lower......i negotiated mine all the way to 230.

damn, u got a steal then. I realized I could of went lower once she was so quick to agree.. Should said at least $250 smh

release was hit or miss no matter where or who you bought from. a flaw does not make the concords fake or b grade. Just embrace your kicks

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Lol, thought so, but still had to ask others opinions.. havent been up on any close enough to notice lol.. Dont mind little flaws like that if its normal on legit pairs, just would if they were only tied to fakes.. guess it looks like I got a little lucky for $310 and local.. not too bad
My pair I got from NDC has more glue than that in places they shouldn't.  They look good to me.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That glue job on the toe of the left shoe is pretty bad, but I wouldn't rule out fake because of that.

u wouldn't think it's fake because of that, or you would think its fake because of that?
Not me personally, but I've known people who do think so.
They still look pretty good bro.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I'm in my 30's and I must say I will never forget this crazy @** release..lol
1 pair for retail and a second pair from a reseller... Oh well.... Going to wear the hell out of them this summer

lol i hear you man...crazy, and this thread is STILL going..
And I told myself I was going to pass on them too...ended up with multiple pairs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tomv11

My pair I got from NDC has more glue than that in places they shouldn't.  They look good to me.

Same here.

I don't care what defects they have, I'm just glad I have mine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Enchanted

Originally Posted by debs 168

...what's wrong with them?

the 23 is wider than the 23 on my cool greys and space jams, they have a loud glue smell that smells like a permanent marker, the box feels weird...definitely a different feel than my spacejams or cool greys boxes, and the jumpman on each shoe looks off. look at the head. the dates on the inside of the sneaker are from like july or so as well, iirc. don't feel like looking right now.
isn't there a number i could call to ask nike if these are legit based off of a serial number or something?

those are early release pairs aka workers stealing pairs  from the Y3 PLANT(actual nike plant which is ran by yue yuen) located in Gao Bu Town, Donguan, Guanddong province in CHINA..ask for jerry shum, air randys brother, http://www.yueyuen.com/contact.htm email or call him http://www.yueyuen.com/press_file/12M_Yue_Yuen_FY2011_ENG-3.pdf  how about we all email him and give him a piece of our mind since NIKE IS NOT DOING @#$%  about how pathetic they are producing shoes

back when the cool grey, fire red, dtlr and flip 3s came out air randy first popped out into the scene(06/07).. in one of the emails he mentioned something about the y3 plant... he was very low key.. everyone and there mother copped from him early..... i was being sarcastic about the brother part.. everything is ran by the "mafia" out there..

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Well, I will first admit that due to me really loving these shoes (even when no one like them back in 1996) and the fact that we won state in high school the first year (1996), they came out, I really wanted a pair of these this year to wear, but hey didn't get mine.  With that said, on the other hand all of the contradictions and arrogance that came with this release, makes me not want them at times.  Contradictions, meaning ALL of the people who +$$!!+* and whined about the enforcing the "in store policy" making sure that everyone only gets 1 to 2 pair, but yet are the SAME people who turn around and get 10, 20, even 30 plus pairs (believe me I know them), NOT to wear, but to resell for triple the amount. As for the arrogant part, this is in regards to the same people that want to charge triple the amount, but get an attitude if you don't sell these to them for retail or even less at times.  Y'all know who I am talking about.  I have more respect for someone that just flat out is about their hustle and doesn't %!$%!, whine and preach  the in store "POLICY", and then turn around just to break the same "policy" they were *****ing about.  Although I want the shoes a lot, going through all the arrogant sellers and drama just is not worth it too me.  When the right seller and right price comes along then I will join the Jordan 11 retro Concord club, because my originals are beyond beat!
laugh.gif

picture-41.png

Back
Top Bottom