Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

I still see these going up in price come summer time
laugh.gif
If you're right i'll get you dominos. If i'm right i want pizza hut. Extra cheese please.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

^Or maybe their priorities ARE in order and they don't see the need in spending $300 on some sneakers.
I agree, not sure if your post was written in protest of what i wrote, but it did help validate it.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i cant see these going under anywhere under $300 anytime soon

now is the time to buy if you missed out waiting it out will only make it worse unless you catch someone who needs the funds or your getting a nds pair later

for those saying the price will dip in the summer i doubt it, the price is already dipped going from high 400s -500 the week after release to low 300's high 200's right now

the people who will be buying in the summer will be those who missed out and finally saved some money to get some for the resell price
laugh.gif
Cmon manl. If one needs 6 months to save up for a par of concords, it may be time to re-evaluate their priorities.
really? thats a bold statement people camp out for a week in line for shoes

so yes people would save money for 6 months for shoes

yes it may be sad or crazy in your eyes

but the truth of the matter many people do not have there priorities straight

i cant see these going under anywhere under $300 anytime soon

now is the time to buy if you missed out waiting it out will only make it worse unless you catch someone who needs the funds or your getting a nds pair later

for those saying the price will dip in the summer i doubt it, the price is already dipped going from high 400s -500 the week after release to low 300's high 200's right now

the people who will be buying in the summer will be those who missed out and finally saved some money to get some for the resell price
laugh.gif
Cmon manl. If one needs 6 months to save up for a par of concords, it may be time to re-evaluate their priorities.
really? thats a bold statement people camp out for a week in line for shoes

so yes people would save money for 6 months for shoes

yes it may be sad or crazy in your eyes

but the truth of the matter many people do not have there priorities straight
It is, and i'm grateful for everything i have, and i pity those who are less fortunate. I don't doubt that even the poorest of the poor will find some bizarre way to save up enough money to buy a pair. However, me and you both can agree that wouldn't be the wisest decision. but i guess that goes without saying.  

BTW if i win the powerball jackpot tonight concords on me for everyone who has posted in this thread before this post. Some are excluded (you guys know who you are). lol

BTW if i win the powerball jackpot tonight concords on me for everyone who has posted in this thread before this post. Some are excluded (you guys know who you are). lol

quoting just in case u try to edit if u do win lol

i skimmed the last few pages.

i got one pair of concords. i would like to double up on these, maybe even triple. i can afford reseller prices. however, resellers are less than human to me. i refuse to give business to some sweaty nerd that is in it to make money. i equate resellers to the same people i've seen hound wrestlers in the airport with about 20 photographs to sign. you know the type, they drag their kids with them to guilt someone into an autograph on a picture they printed out at walgreens but were too stupid to realize there was a watermark in the corner. i'm not paying more so you can avoid getting a real job to support you & yours.

it irritates me to know that if i buy from a piece of trash reseller that i'm validating their existence, which if it halted tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

^Straight up trade?
Yea you won on that deal.
I would take that in a heartbeat.

^ Same here
wink.gif

2011 Concords for a DS pair of Bred 11's...Man!!! Best deal of 2012
smile.gif

can't get the video link to work, so just follow the link here.
I've been watching that video all day and laughing so hard at the woman talkin about babies.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol at the audacity some people have offering 200 or 170 for used '00 Concords, but people justifying paying above three bills for these new versions???

If people gonna pay that much why not just cop the '00s?
Why would people pay for an old yellowing shoe?  Ive been in this a minute and I've never understood reaching back ten to twelve years to buy a shoe that may not hold up.  Collecting sure.. but if you are wearing it.....  buying a newer shoe is always best...
Although I wont lie.. the one pair out of the 8 I have that I broke out just because aint all that comfy like the XIs of the past... but I aint complaining.

Originally Posted by spizike231

can't get the video link to work, so just follow the link here.
I've been watching that video all day and laughing so hard at the woman talkin about babies.
roll.gif
He said "there's still a long line for the shoes even though the manager came out letting everyone know that they had no more concords at this location"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny thing is, this actually happened.

almost everything in this spoof, except when Jordan spoke, but he probably really feels that way about the consumers!

SNS had a restock this morning.

Got an email saying people who got their orders canceled on release day got the email. There is still some good sizes up.
120 euros plus 20 euros shipping was like $190 shipped USD.

Thank me later

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

SNS had a restock this morning.

Got an email saying people who got their orders canceled on release day got the email. There is still some good sizes up.
120 euros plus 20 euros shipping was like $190 shipped USD.

Thank me later
Still says sold out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom