Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by All Ready

anything below 280 is either a favor or the person didn't even wanna be bothered with them anymore

retail is 200 so most will stay at 300-330 at the least on avg
$300-$330 is about right, for now. Wait to see what the prices will be with the up and coming tax season, prom, and summer on the way! IMO, easy $450+ for the reseller smh

Originally Posted by jeetah

Originally Posted by philaflava1

So when do I receive those forms, when they attempt to deliver on Friday? I just want to know if I need to leave my wife some $ at home so I can receive the sneakers or if I'm going to be given a bill with the sneakers for the custom fees, in which I'll have to pay Fed Ex at a later date.

Sorry, never did this before.

check your email should be there from a FedEx rep with a PDF file attached
She never asked for an email. She simply said that the form had to be done prior to passing customs and they missed it. The sneakers were already released from customs on Tuesday and are on the way to my house. She said per the Homeland security law re: customs I needed to provide a tax ID or SSN. I'm not sweating it, just figured I'd share my experience for others who are in the same boat.

No complains here, nice flawless sz8
pimp.gif

After all of that mayhem, I haven't seen a single person wearing these.

I didn't cop, but for all the media attention these got you would think they would be on everyone's feet.

Originally Posted by MCaussade

So I ordered through CT on release date...paid the extra for shipping, supposedly the package was dispatched on 1/2/2012...the site has no tracking information, though from what I can gather from the 100's of pages of posts, CT orders have been coming through USPS...is there any way I can track this order? Anyone I can call? Starting to get worried that my order might have gotten lost... 
ohwell.gif

First log into your CT account and check your order history. If there is a tracking number, just enter it into the USPS website and it should tell you where your package is. If it says International Mail, you're out of luck.

Same thing happened to me. I used the "Contact US" link from the website and asked them what was going on. They replied to me and told me they mistakenly used the free sneakersaver shipping option and there was no way to track it if your tracking number doesn't show up in your order history. So they refunded the shipping costs to one of my orders.

The good news is I received my pair today and I ordered on RD too. Expect yours soon. I live in Cali btw.

So when do I receive those forms, when they attempt to deliver on Friday? I just want to know if I need to leave my wife some $ at home so I can receive the sneakers or if I'm going to be given a bill with the sneakers for the custom fees, in which I'll have to pay Fed Ex at a later date.

She never asked for an email. She simply said that the form had to be done prior to passing customs and they missed it. The sneakers were already released from customs on Tuesday and are on the way to my house. She said per the Homeland security law re: customs I needed to provide a tax ID or SSN. I'm not sweating it, just figured I'd share my experience for others who are in the same boat.

Hey man they are gonna come in bubble and a plastic sleeve my box was in good shape don't worry about the fee I'm not if comes i will pay it if not good for me I would still pay less than the resellers are asking and I'm confident I have a legit pair.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by KixxRus

so i ordered concords for my twin boys from finishline and these idiots sent me just ONE PAIR..... idiots!!!!!!!!!

I swear if they mess my order up Im gonna be salty as a mug
oh i sure was.. they lucky i was at work...i had to keep my conversation profressional in front my employees..LOL... give them stating the size you are looking for.. if they say they have it.. ask them to see why ur order hasnt been completed  

Yea dude no sweat, I had to email/fax them the same paperwork on tuesday. I was nervous at first but after consulting with another nketlk vet I went ahead and put the ss# down. Few hours later my package landed in New Jersey, currently in Memphis...man I cant wait til Friday lol. Oh I also ordered from End

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Hey is california-sole/footsoldiers619 legit?

I would suggest going to the old thread and doing a search with the company names.  It will bring up everyones opinions on them...then you can decide for yourself.  Just my thought though? Cal-Sole out of nowhere got a complete restock a week or so ago...fishy...then when you scroll to the bottom and they state they sell B-Grade and Early Release pairs on their website.  For an upmarked price?  I'll pass.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

Originally Posted by In3gra

Sup my braddah. Do you live in Oahu?
Yeah for sure.  I live in Waikiki.  I'm salty as hell that I didn't get a pair.  NDC $%%@#$ me over.  
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Hey wassup brahdahs... From Ala Moana here... My homie went to HoH just now and they denied the restock... Smh

Probably kept some pairs for themselves...

Why they denying it? I was there yesterday. Shady workers....just like Champs. I heard from a friend that on release date, the manager at HoH gave out tickets to the people @ the back of the line rather than the front. Manager thought the people in front cut in the line. SMH..

Finally got my pair from CT today. Don't think I got hit with any custom fees. Hope they don't bill me later.

Bet you can't tell which is the odd shoe out [+]
MBJHM.jpg
Cheesy picture [+]
OgcR8.jpg
One of these things is not like the other [+]
JENKX.jpg

Ok I'm going to stop showing my MK pair but I do have a problem.

One of my CT pairs has a clean toebox [+]
T3wXK.jpg
The other does not. Excess glue. [+]
HqSr8.jpg
Close up [+]
mJzUg.jpg
Another close up [+]
HMPFT.jpg
One last close up [+]
vx9rJ.jpg

Question to all the shoe connoisseurs in here. How would I go about removing that excess glue without damaging the shoe. Any help is appreciated.

Horror story!!

I was only able cop a 9.5 from snipes on the restock...finally came in and they sent me a size 9!!!! *@%! Omg! This sucks!

Originally Posted by spOOfy

So I ordered through CT on release date...paid the extra for shipping, supposedly the package was dispatched on 1/2/2012...the site has no tracking information, though from what I can gather from the 100's of pages of posts, CT orders have been coming through USPS...is there any way I can track this order? Anyone I can call? Starting to get worried that my order might have gotten lost... 
ohwell.gif

First log into your CT account and check your order history. If there is a tracking number, just enter it into the USPS website and it should tell you where your package is. If it says International Mail, you're out of luck.

Same thing happened to me. I used the "Contact US" link from the website and asked them what was going on. They replied to me and told me they mistakenly used the free sneakersaver shipping option and there was no way to track it if your tracking number doesn't show up in your order history. So they refunded the shipping costs to one of my orders.

The good news is I received my pair today and I ordered on RD too. Expect yours soon. I live in Cali btw.
Thanks bro. Yah, I paid for shipping and I have "International Mail" listed in the order history, so I suppose I should contact them to see if they can refund the shipping cost. Hopefully the pair shows up soon...

Originally Posted by spOOfy

ohwell.gif

Thanks bro. Yah, I paid for shipping and I have "International Mail" listed in the order history, so I suppose I should contact them to see if they can refund the shipping cost. Hopefully the pair shows up soon...

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

Horror story!!

I was only able cop a 9.5 from snipes on the restock...finally came in and they sent me a size 9!!!! *@%! Omg! This sucks!

sick.gif
 You can't be serious? I copped a 9.5 from snipes on the restock as well..........

Carbon Fiber plates are hit or miss on each pair are well. Ive seen 3-4 different variations of carbon fiber plate textures and look.

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

Horror story!!

sick.gif
 You can't be serious? I copped a 9.5 from snipes on the restock as well..........
you guys sure you selected the right EURO size?
9.5 = 43
9 = 42.5

nikes chart conversion is different from other brands

80c162180333686e7bd9af1eb820b7639ae844cb_r.png

Back
Top Bottom