Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So I got my mental kicks pair in yesterday, did the inspection and looked at everything yall have been posting in here. Production dates are July-september, no see through toe (even though foot locker pairs have them), no strong glue smell, shoe tree is just like my other J's, and no wide ankle. So you cats that canceled yall Mental Kicks orders than goofed
laugh.gif
. Bad decision, nothing at all wrong with my shoes

Originally Posted by GOAT23

Finally after almost a month these are mine. First time in almost 10 years that I have paid over retail for shoes but these are my all time favorites. Had the Ogs in 95,retros in 00 and DMPs. I think I did good on ebay. Still hoping for another pair, maybe some restock online?
happy.gif

To go along with my son pair
wink.gif
That's a really great deal my friend. You pretty much got a steal. I can garuntee you that seller is hella salty. lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I thought it was a bad idea to zip-loc XIs? 
nerd.gif

I'm just wondering b/c I was thinking of doing the same but I heard some people say not to do it. 

I think one guy on another thread said that he puts his in zip-loc bags but he doesn't close the bag. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

-Drew

Have a friend who used to do it but when he went back some of his shoes had weakened or deteriorated leather. Key is you have to let them breathe once in awhile so I guess it works if you are opening them up once a month or something. As for me...mine breathe while I am rocking them...

i started a post a few months back about this and everyone has a different opinion.  it seems like if you want to keep the DS and never ever wear them then go with the Ziploc.  If you are planning on wearing them just leave em in the box without the paper.  For me i hang a damp rid in the closet and sea glow my shoes when they get yellow.  The ziploc seems to dry out the leather and make it crunchy.  Either way someone will disagree with what i say here. 

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I thought I made a decent living but when I see people with 5+ pairs I feel like I should be on welfare. We're talking $190ish on retail and at least $300 online. How are people affording all these kicks in this recession? My car payment is less than 2 pairs online right now. %$#.

It's called credit

i was buying every pair i could get my hands on.  Spent $900 on the credit card for 5 pairs.  Kept one for myself, hooked my boy up with one for retail and ebayed the rest.  I averaged about $400 a pair for the other 3 on the bay. I hate playing the resell game but flipping the 11's made my Concords, Chicago X and Cement 4's Free. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

So I got my mental kicks pair in yesterday, did the inspection and looked at everything yall have been posting in here. Production dates are July-september, no see through toe (even though foot locker pairs have them), no strong glue smell, shoe tree is just like my other J's, and no wide ankle. So you cats that canceled yall Mental Kicks orders than goofed
laugh.gif
. Bad decision, nothing at all wrong with my shoes
nice! can you snap a few pics? curious to see...

finally got a call from the shipping company for my CT order. paid the customs bill of about 40 bucks over the phone an they should get to me soon hopefully. woo

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

finally got a call from the shipping company for my CT order. paid the customs bill of about 40 bucks over the phone an they should get to me soon hopefully. woo
which shipping method u use?

Originally Posted by sam21

the free one

I got screwed over at the Portland employee store but ended up with a pair from the mall, thank god!

Originally Posted by sam21

the free one

did you get a tracking number with yours? CT telling me they didn't give em for free shipping orders.

From Bay Area. CT orders STILL missing. What's going on??? Anybody else still didnt get their CT orders? Ordered release date, shipped soon after. No tracking. Quite frustrating. 

Am I the only one that hasn't received my pair form Snipes? This is really getting ridiculous. They shipped on the 29th and tracking has been stuck on transit since the 30th. I'm starting to lose hope on this order.

i just traded a DS pair of 2011 Concords for a DS pair of 2000 Concords. id say i win. i still have two pair of 2011s and now have two DS pair of 2000s.
yea, i know, cool story bro

Hay fam got a FedEx customs fee of $54.03 on 1 pair from end called them up told them the fee was high for 1 pair of shoes for personal use and my first time ordering from overseas AND THEY WAIVED THE $54.03 and simply said be mindfull that I will be charged in the future it's worth a shot to try if they said no I would have paid but don't just give it up call and ask and good luck!!

Originally Posted by jeetah

Hay fam got a FedEx customs fee of $54.03 on 1 pair from end called them up told them the fee was high for 1 pair of shoes for personal use and my first time ordering from overseas AND THEY WAIVED THE $54.03 and simply said be mindfull that I will be charged in the future it's worth a shot to try if they said no I would have paid but don't just give it up call and ask and good luck!!

wow i will try that

Back
Top Bottom