Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dhtowng

Just now got my pair from a UK seller on eBay. Mr_sneaker is the user name. They run a store called meteor sports inc. Dude got mad sizes. Got em for 350 overnight shipped included. Was skeptical as hell but after a thorough check, they are legit. Couldn't be happier to finally have my pair after all the madness.
You actually probably bought them for less. I say 280. He probably took into consideration shipping and custom fees into the price, which probably leveled out at 350.

now is the time to buy this shoe for people that missed out

sellers are stuck with pairs people willing to take $260.00 to $280.00

this month with all the stuff that's dropping

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Just now got my pair from a UK seller on eBay. Mr_sneaker is the user name. They run a store called meteor sports inc. Dude got mad sizes. Got em for 350 overnight shipped included. Was skeptical as hell but after a thorough check, they are legit. Couldn't be happier to finally have my pair after all the madness.
You actually probably bought them for less. I say 280. He probably took into consideration shipping and custom fees into the price, which probably leveled out at 350.

You probably right about that. Makes total sense. Shipping ain't free especially international. All in all feels good though. That was my first time coppin from overseas much less eBay. Damn shame it had to come to this
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

yes thats what ive been saying all along!

My pair was creased like that when I got them too. It pissed me off at first, but I realized thats how they would look after a few wears anyways and it's not even noticeable when worn.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

I know it's the best time but people on cl so far is still averaging 325-350. Once someone sells for 300. It sells. But rarely under 300

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i skimmed the last few pages.

i got one pair of concords. i would like to double up on these, maybe even triple. i can afford reseller prices. however, resellers are less than human to me. i refuse to give business to some sweaty nerd that is in it to make money. i equate resellers to the same people i've seen hound wrestlers in the airport with about 20 photographs to sign. you know the type, they drag their kids with them to guilt someone into an autograph on a picture they printed out at walgreens but were too stupid to realize there was a watermark in the corner. i'm not paying more so you can avoid getting a real job to support you & yours.

it irritates me to know that if i buy from a piece of trash reseller that i'm validating their existence, which if it halted tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

LOL Dude, just shut up, you sound like a freaking idiot right about now. Go to your corner and sulk quietly. 
AMEN cnoriega
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL ... no one said you ladies had to like my opinion ;c)

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Side note, how do you embed videos?

Next, the video is accurate.

laugh.gif

to embed videos when reply to a thread,
1) click add reply instead of using the quick reply box
2) click 'insert flash' button, which is to the far right, 2 buttons away from SPELLCHECK
3) search for your video, and click youtube.
4)insert video

Ok. U guys can check cl sf bay area. Someone is claiming that ntlv is getting over 300 pairs all sizes restock. Of course he said manager is hooking him up and he's doing preorder for 400$. I might be wrong but 300 pairs restock? I believe that he'll get his pairs for sale but I'm doubting this will be coming from ntlv

Originally Posted by karxken

Ok. U guys can check cl sf bay area. Someone is claiming that ntlv is getting over 300 pairs all sizes restock. Of course he said manager is hooking him up and he's doing preorder for 400$. I might be wrong but 300 pairs restock? I believe that he'll get his pairs for sale but I'm doubting this will be coming from ntlv

doubt it

I know it's the best time but people on cl so far is still averaging 325-350. Once someone sells for 300. It sells. But rarely under 300
I've never seen a pair go below $300 on CL and I look everyday.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Same here.

Same here.
Had to up my price here in the H. They were moving too fast. Guess peps are getting their tax refunds. Still the lowest on cl though. 

i'm not talking about craigslist try facebook or even on here 
you on on CL you might get robbed or killed 

first ask how long they had the shoe and if it's more then 2 months low ball them  

i'm almost sure the seller will bite 

first ask how long they had the shoe and if it's more then 2 months low ball them  

I've gotten four of my 5 pair from craigslist. $250, $280x2, and $300 the week of release. I had people texting me back after they hadn't sold them asking if I was still interested. So easy to work them the same way they are trying to work you. Each of these guys were originally asking $350-$400. U just gotta put your work in. I figure if the are asking anywhere near 300-320, it's almost a guarantee u can get em for $280. I know I did. I guess what I'm saying is be persistent. I could pick up a sz 11 from the same guy I bought my sz 10.5 for $280 earlier this week. Trust me y'all, it's possible.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

I've gotten four of my 5 pair from craigslist. $250, $280x2, and $300 the week of release. I had people texting me back after they hadn't sold them asking if I was still interested. So easy to work them the same way they are trying to work you. Each of these guys were originally asking $350-$400. U just gotta put your work in. I figure if the are asking anywhere near 300-320, it's almost a guarantee u can get em for $280. I know I did. I guess what I'm saying is be persistent. I could pick up a sz 11 from the same guy I bought my sz 10.5 for $280 earlier this week. Trust me y'all, it's possible.

maybe in ur area..here in bay area i have checked CL everyday even had a wanted ad for 300$  no sellers contacted me  well theres was one guy but he wanted 340..so there

Originally Posted by ccastro02

You probably right about that. Makes total sense. Shipping ain't free especially international. All in all feels good though. That was my first time coppin from overseas much less eBay. Damn shame it had to come to this
30t6p3b.gif
You never know. I shipped overnight for free for more than half of 2011. 

Back
Top Bottom