Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Can I ask a question... Why not mass produce?

Honestly, I want a pair but won't pay a ridiculous amount (esp to a reseller). I work in banking and one person made a point. The $400 is a car payment. Or a month and a half's electric bill.

I missed out but what can you do?!?

These WERE mass produced. The demand was too high even for the mass production that was done. That's why so many pairs have so many errors, was because of the mass production.

Exactly.
The demand outcompeted the supply by a looooong shot.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Patent2305

I guess so i got a little bit of it so far. Oh well i dont mind it they're shoes creasing is gonna happen.

Yeah I know, but I just wanted to know if they crease as easy as the 3's and 10's.
That's all.

Creases don't bother me anyways.
Still haven't worn my pair yet but if their anything like my 09 SJ's they should be good.
They will crease eventually but not nearly as bad as some other retro J's
I really hope you're talkin about sizing/creasing and not quality. If you're talking about quality, please get out. Now.
30t6p3b.gif

people are still going after these everywhere...a lot of people copped these not just to sell but to use as trade bait for pairs that they would never drop that much $ on...hypebeasts will trade of some serious heat to get the latest release...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DAR228

Will JB Follow Suit In The Future?

air_jordan_11___galaxy___by_bboykai91-d4pdwi3.jpg

Idk, these are doing too much.
They don't need to make a galaxy version of the 11's.

But, if somehow they can pull off a nebula screen over the patent leather with a glow-in-the-dark jumpman & sole, then maybe.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Can I ask a question... Why not mass produce?

Honestly, I want a pair but won't pay a ridiculous amount (esp to a reseller). I work in banking and one person made a point. The $400 is a car payment. Or a month and a half's electric bill.

I missed out but what can you do?!?

These WERE mass produced. The demand was too high even for the mass production that was done. That's why so many pairs have so many errors, was because of the mass production.

Exactly.
The demand outcompeted the supply by a looooong shot.

grin.gif
I was talking to my FL connect about the cement 4s and we discussed the Concord release...Nike chose to produce 15% less than a typical GR...they knew exactly what they were doing.  Also there were record numbers sent to overseas locations rather the states.  

I think I'm going to trade mine for the SJs. As much as I like these, I like the SJs much more. Besides, if I really wanna buy 'em again, I have no issue buying a pair on PYS for $280.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I think I'm going to trade mine for the SJs. As much as I like these, I like the SJs much more. Besides, if I really wanna buy 'em again, I have no issue buying a pair on PYS for $280.

Unless you are copping toddler or infant size, you're not copping on PYS...

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Yeah I know, but I just wanted to know if they crease as easy as the 3's and 10's.
That's all.

Creases don't bother me anyways.
Still haven't worn my pair yet but if their anything like my 09 SJ's they should be good.
They will crease eventually but not nearly as bad as some other retro J's
I really hope you're talkin about sizing/creasing and not quality. If you're talking about quality, please get out. Now.
30t6p3b.gif
Nope, talking about CREASING. Mine have held up just fine. 

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I'm still mad I couldn't get these
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still not paying reseller prices.

You can get a pair for like $250-300.  They retail at nearly $200 after tax.  Not like you're playing $500 or anything.

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by DAR228

Will JB Follow Suit In The Future?

air_jordan_11___galaxy___by_bboykai91-d4pdwi3.jpg

Intresting
Ugly, but evry interesting. If these were to ever release i doubt anyone would actually wear these. They'd prob just put them in a glass case lol.

Back
Top Bottom