Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Just copped a pair for $260... finally a pair to rock.... too hesitant to unDS my only pair of concords, but now i finally can....

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Have to break these out ASAP. Slight yellowing already on one shoe.
No way to prevent it. Just wear them and enjoy
happy.gif

My 2011 pair have not started to yellow. I have only worn them 3x and two of the times it was actually raining.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Someone who has time post a cleannnnn pair of 2011 concords please. Cause if I had the option to choose based on that photo on 2011 I would keep my pair sorry

Better pictures after being Retrobrited for 2 hours.
dec1651a946433f2c3373ccdc64e4a4a5f454efa_r.jpg

polls_homer_simpson31_4740_210999_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Have to break these out ASAP. Slight yellowing already on one shoe.
No way to prevent it. Just wear them and enjoy
happy.gif

Exactly. It's my only pair so I just hid them in the closet, but now it's about time. Definitely won't wear them when it rains though.

Where did you purchase concords for 260^^^^^

saw an auction on ebay from a seller that i did business w/ before. i know the seller is legit ( bought Lebron IVs from him) and people let the auction slip...

The first pic is a missrepresentation of the jordan legacy where are the shoelacessssss. In the second pic if you look at the 23 placement its almost reaching the top of the shoe. The pt leather on the 01 on the back area (the sewn up part of theback of the shoe ) if you look at the very top of the patent leather ur pair has a steven segal pony tail.now on to the 2011 its flawless even the reflection from the table looks fresh an flawless. The 3 pic I might nee you to mail me those just so I can see formyself what ur talking about cause I'm a hands on learner so hoow are we gonna make this happen I just wanna to see if the leather is soft

You take out some shoelaces and it misrepresents the Jordan legacy!?
laugh.gif
 Wow....I guess I learn something new everyday on here.

Originally Posted by jacksodk

My 2011 pair have not started to yellow. I have only worn them 3x and two of the times it was actually raining.

Lucky you. My DS 2011 is showing some yellow around the pods. Going to unds soon. Already in a shoe container ready for wear.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by aznlurker

I checked both pairs last night and my sz 10.5 deadstock, left shoe is yellowing around the pods...even the wife said its ugly...time to UNDS..

already? WOW

Are you storing them regular (box with tissue paper) or some other way?
Makes me wanna check my pair out!!

nerd.gif

I took the paper out as soon as I got home. Threw in a silica pack in the box and stored it away in my closet. Weird part is only my left shoe is showing a bit of yellowing, right side looks fine. My other DS sz 11 both shoes are fine.

Tonight I placed my 10.5 in the plastic container with silica pack. Going to bring them out soon.

Edit: just checked my sons 10c and no yellowing. It's really a sign fir me to bring them out of the box. RD 12 playoffs is the scheduled date for unds.

Just checked my pair, and yes, there is slight yellowing around the pods, nothing too serious though.

Signs from God telling me that I have to wear them?!
laugh.gif

All the posts about yellowing in here made me have to check my pair...

And no yellowing
pimp.gif
...silica pack in the box with the paper removed and I have a can of Damp Rid in my closet.

@ FutureDHughes - you and I are on the same page...The yellowing around the pods is nothing serious but enough to see the difference between the shoes. Just wear them and be happy you have a pair to rock!

I suggest you folks that have yellowing concords to buy them clear containers from walmart. Mine looks exactly the same from when I bought them. I have a pair of 00 to wear so these 2011 wont touch ground for years and years.
smile.gif

Now I'm gonna check mine when I get home from work to see if there is any yellowing...hopefully not...my closets are quite cool...

I just checked my pairs and they have no yellowing. I store em as how I received them. Inside the shoe box with the paper inside the box it was shipped in.

Too busy with work. Looking forward to wearing them soon with summer approaching.

^^Same here I stored mines the same way I bought them from the seller original box and tissue paper haven't bought a clear container or anything due to my CG's are stored the same way with no yellowing will check both when I get home...

Back
Top Bottom