Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

^the sad part is the 14 pairs is worth more than the bucket he drives 

Bucket?
From the looks of it, it appears to be a Chrysler Pacifica.

I don't think those are buckets...

indifferent.gif

Also, I've decided that I'll finally break these out for an Old Timers Yankees home game, July 1st.

Can't believe I haven't worn them yet already though.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

i assume this was Indy, Dude bought 14 pairs.

Of course if he was a member on here, they'd "All be for his friends" 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 I can't hate on resellers because some of these cats would be doing worse stuff if it weren't for reselling but when they lie about it.....
yea true, its better than a being a criminal/drug dealer. its all good, i probably wouldve bought a trunk load if i was near that store.

I definitely would've copped multiples if possible. A pair for myself, a few to hook up some of my boys, and a pair or two for trade purposes.

^^^it was more than enought to go around about 300 pairs apparently it took hours to sell out

Originally Posted by CowColor

in my opinion these are pretty bad quality. But you just have to have them since they are classics.

Basically, they feel like cardboard but i wasnt ready to drop 350-500 on some olders retros or the DMP xi's.

Ive been wearing mine repeatedly though because they just look so ill.

prices dropped for these a lil around the way, just cuz of the restock or whatever happend...im sure they wont stay so low

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Bucket?

indifferent.gif

Also, I've decided that I'll finally break these out for an Old Timers Yankees home game, July 1st.

ohwell.gif
wow, did i hurt your feelings buddy? you must drive a chrysler pacifica. Sorry, but no grown man should ever drive a van or garbage car like that. Get a better job and buy an SUV. BTW, look up KBB for your Chrysler Pacifica, yeah trade in value is less than the resale value of 14 Jordan XI Concords.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Bucket?

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
wow, did i hurt your feelings buddy? you must drive a chrysler pacifica. Sorry, but no grown man should ever drive a van or garbage car like that. Get a better job and buy an SUV. BTW, look up KBB for your Chrysler Pacifica, yeah trade in value is less than the resale value of 14 Jordan XI Concords.

laugh.gif

My Uncle used to have one, but who cares.

Its just that when you said "bucket" I thought of this.

4010409461_a5b0b64e83.jpg

Anyway though, good day for him.

tired.gif

got a pair today from a resellr from the finishline "restock", they fairly cheap in indy

still cant believe dude was able to get 14. obviously the limit was not very strictly enforced

on the ones from this past friday its like the same production date as the ones i got around christmas

so what are the chances that I trade my playoffs for these?(not asking for trading here per say just wondering if my playoffs could have any kind of pull towards me acquiring concords)

Back
Top Bottom