Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

This same guy gon be lined up for the retro 2010 cool greys at Niketown they gon put him back on camera and he gon say that these 2010 retros are gona be worth 5,000 dollars in 5 years. Yeah right Lol

2u7yv6q.jpg

LOL.

Does the foam not have the mold nipples? It'd be impressive if they took care of that problem on this release. No one ever answered my last question either; when the soles on these start to yellow, will they turn green?

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Does the foam not have the mold nipples? It'd be impressive if they took care of that problem on this release. No one ever answered my last question either; when the soles on these start to yellow, will they turn green?

Nope.. no nipples on these and why would they turn green? 

I wore my cg from 2001 today to da mall, must say I was brakeing some necks, but this was this stupid kid that works at finishline that told me that my cg were fake cause there yellowed from the soles, and I told him that these were from 2001, and he said Naw those come out Thursday the 23rd, I asked for his manager and told him to fire this idiot.

Originally Posted by 335i

Green

OG Columbias

After seaglow

Possible to bring them back if it gets to that point.

I'm a dirty reseller. I'm gonna buy as many as I can and flip em on Craigslist, just like I did the SJ's.

Can anybody tell me where I can pick these up at retail early in LA?? Please pm me asap going to get them monday

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I wore my cg from 2001 today to da mall, must say I was brakeing some necks, but this was this stupid kid that works at finishline that told me that my cg were fake cause there yellowed from the soles, and I told him that these were from 2001, and he said Naw those come out Thursday the 23rd, I asked for his manager and told him to fire this idiot.
  I don't know what it is about finishline, years ago I walked into the roosevelt field mall location wearing brand new 1990 Nike Flights with the thick tag still attached, guy tells me wow we were just talking about those today (Right.) Then asks me if I'm sure their legit
laugh.gif
 , I asked dude how many fake 1990 solo flights have you seen?  Blank stare was priceless, to funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I don't know what it is about finishline, years ago I walked into the roosevelt field mall location wearing brand new 1990 Nike Flights with the thick tag still attached, guy tells me wow we were just talking about those today (Right.) Then asks me if I'm sure their legit
laugh.gif
 , I asked dude how many fake 1990 solo flights have you seen?  Blank stare was priceless, to funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finishline be on that idiot status, some thing happen wen my boy wore his 2001 bred xi's rite around the xi/xii package droped in 2008.

too many posts to read back but has anyone ordered from CT (crookedtongues) before and how long do orders really take to arrive is ordering from the US. do we have anything to worry bout, does the confirmation solidify sneakers will arrive???? dm w/ answers much appreciated.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Finishline be on that idiot status, some thing happen wen my boy wore his 2001 bred xi's rite around the xi/xii package droped in 2008.
employees are funny like that, i usually pay em no mind since they don't have a clue what their saying.   i wore my 05 flints to the mall a few weeks before the 2010's came out.  some broad working there was nagging me to buy the entire jordan outfit for them like that dude who od'd on jordan stuff did a few pages back.  i told her na because i don't wanna look like a walking advertisment for jb.  she then told me i wasn't supposed to have those shoes on because they weren't released yet and whoever sold them to me could get in big trouble.    i just looked at her and laughed and told her those shoes came out in 1998 and in 2005 and kept it moving.

Originally Posted by 335i

Blue and yellow makes green.

All you had to do to prove their authenticity is show him the carbon fiber on the bottom.  Fakes look like checkerboard plastic.

Me and my son wore our CG's tonight at the movies in HOUSTON...
pimp.gif
....Yea we "OD" with the CG GEAR but thats us...Buy and wear what we want!!

Back
Top Bottom