Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

^^Baby J, I'll take a red bull and some gray goose if u have some.

lol that pic isn't mine, you wont catch me putting shoes in a freezer to take pics.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Me and my son wore our CG's tonight at the movies in HOUSTON...
pimp.gif
....Yea we "OD" with the CG GEAR but thats us...Buy and wear what we want!!
The hoody is fresh! I can't wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^^Baby J, I'll take a red bull and some gray goose if u have some.

lol that pic isn't mine, you wont catch me putting shoes in a freezer to take pics.

I realized that after I posted, lol.

pimp.gif

at the end of the day if you like it  then that's all that matters. good job on getting the little one his pair though
pimp.gif
  im gonna get my sons pair on thursday.  im on the fence about mine, if my dude comes through and i can get em for retail with no lines, camping or hassle then cool ill cop,  if not then no big deal to me  ill use that money towards something else.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Sucks that Im gonna be in Denmark when these drop. Im hopin someone comes through for me on here, or that I can get them online if all else fails, cuz theyre gonna be well over 250 in denmark

Denmark has a Niketown I think, and the exchange rate would make these sneakers the same price if not cheaper in U.S. dollars

idk how you ppl pay all this money for these cheap shoes. besides looking like young kids all grey'd out, these shoes dont last minutes before turning to crap. good luck to those looking forward to these. 11s are the best sneakers ever imo but until they make them like they did in the past ill be passing. jb ftl

Got mine in the mail today but could'nt open them because they were a gift from the wife she is gonna make me wait till christmas lol. Hey as long as i got em its cool with me.

These r to ez to get everybody will get their pairs. There is way more cool greys then space jams trust. Just finished looking at the inventory list we have over 200 pairs of cool greys last yr we got 75 pairs of spacejams! Speaks for itself so dont go crazy paying these outlandish prices unless u really want them. If u can find it in ur store trust me there pairs roaming around just stock locate and you should be straight. Oh yeah another thing "@#@k Resellers" a bunch of lames in my eyes peace!!!

People are waiting to cop other shoes and not copping other shoes, because these are there #1 choice/preference/priority this part of the year. With all of the planning and time people are putting in to make sure they get there pair, I don't see them sitting even with stock locate for more than the weekend. If you find a pair the day or two after release date, consider yourself very lucky. Just an FYI:Most not all but most stores, companies don't let you stock locate until Monday, by then I think most will be gone.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

People are waiting to cop other shoes and not copping other shoes, because these are there #1 choice/preference/priority this part of the year. With all of the planning and time people are putting in to make sure they get there pair, I don't see them sitting even with stock locate for more than the weekend. If you find a pair the day or two after release date, consider yourself very lucky. Just an FYI:Most not all but most stores, companies don't let you stock locate until Monday, by then I think most will be gone.

But you also gotta consider cancellations and to a much lesser extent...returns. Getting a pair of Jordans, including XI's, a few days after release is not unheard of. Some people were able to stock locate CDPXI/XII's weeks into January so anything is possible.

These should b widely available in the chicagoland area. It should no problem picking these all you got to do is make a few phone calls and you should b straight

Camping out for 30 minutes or more in this 18 degree weather is out of question.
And I want these badly.
I just hope as I go into the mall. Eat a bagel and wait for them to raise the gates.
I will be able to cop.

Reselling kicks is just like guys that collect baseball cards. No problem for collector items.
If nike can charge us 160+ or these and we buy at least 3-4 a yr whats wrong with us making a few dollars?
BUT  I also hate the guys that buy 4-5 pair to only resell. If you bought em and waited a yr and then resold I think thats fine.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Camping out for 30 minutes or more in this 18 degree weather is out of question.
And I want these badly.
I just hope as I go into the mall. Eat a bagel and wait for them to raise the gates.
I will be able to cop.

Reselling kicks is just like guys that collect baseball cards. No problem for collector items.
If nike can charge us 160+ or these and we buy at least 3-4 a yr whats wrong with us making a few dollars?
BUT  I also hate the guys that buy 4-5 pair to only resell. If you bought em and waited a yr and then resold I think thats fine.

If u really want these u beter camp out way longer than 30 min's, and more like 4 hours.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by ehbball88

But you also gotta consider cancellations and to a much lesser extent...returns. Getting a pair of Jordans, including XI's, a few days after release is not unheard of. Some people were able to stock locate CDPXI/XII's weeks into January so anything is possible.
I, for one, don't trust stock locating too much, as I've never had any success doing it.  So even with possible order cancellations/returns... the odds of you actually executing a successful stock locate (as in, you finding the shoes you want and having them actually process and get to you) are very low.  You're fighting customers coming in looking for them still... employees hooking people up... other people trying to stock locate... but, most of all I would think, employees themselves.  They see a pair of these get returned after all the chaos... you think they're going to let them go?

Again, I haven't had much success doing it... and I know it can be done, but I definitely wouldn't bet on it working out for you if forced to go this route.

pimp.gif
What is LOVE? ^^This.
pimp.gif

I wore my cg from 2001 today to da mall, must say I was brakeing some necks, but this was this stupid kid that works at finishline that told me that my cg were fake cause there yellowed from the soles, and I told him that these were from 2001, and he said Naw those come out Thursday the 23rd, I asked for his manager and told him to fire this idiot.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom