Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Me and my son wore our CG's tonight at the movies in HOUSTON...
pimp.gif
....Yea we "OD" with the CG GEAR but thats us...Buy and wear what we want!!
What is LOVE? ^^This.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Very nice.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I can already see dudes rockin all grey everything.
laugh.gif

I won't even brwak break these out until like spring/summer.

Thanks for editing my post Mr. Feeny. Maybe I'll get an A on next weeks spelling test.
pimp.gif

I wore mine to the mall, it was fun breaking necks, The manager at footlocker put me on blast at the store....told everybody i was rocking the new cool greys before they come out and they should come at midnight to come get em. lol IT WAS FUN!!
I'm gonna rock em to nike town tomorrow lol hehehehe

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

These r to ez to get everybody will get their pairs. There is way more cool greys then space jams trust. Just finished looking at the inventory list we have over 200 pairs of cool greys last yr we got 75 pairs of spacejams! Speaks for itself so dont go crazy paying these outlandish prices unless u really want them. If u can find it in ur store trust me there pairs roaming around just stock locate and you should be straight. Oh yeah another thing "@#@k Resellers" a bunch of lames in my eyes peace!!!
I like especially the part I bold up. Hhahahha I can't stand these lames resellers either.

i bought them i loved them paid 175 and bought em last wedesday feel pround i think everyone will be able to get there pairs but the selling fast everywhere..

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by garylok11

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Me and my son wore our CG's tonight at the movies in HOUSTON...
pimp.gif
....Yea we "OD" with the CG GEAR but thats us...Buy and wear what we want!!

Shoes look fresh my dude You and your son holdin it down for the htown. Im from the H to where did you get urs from early. Im going to gunspoint mall the day of the releases dont have the burner yet but I got my smith and wesson blade ill get to choppin on the boys if they get outta line
What is LOVE? ^^This.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Very nice.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Camping out for 30 minutes or more in this 18 degree weather is out of question.
And I want these badly.
I just hope as I go into the mall. Eat a bagel and wait for them to raise the gates.
I will be able to cop.

Reselling kicks is just like guys that collect baseball cards. No problem for collector items.
If nike can charge us 160+ or these and we buy at least 3-4 a yr whats wrong with us making a few dollars?
BUT  I also hate the guys that buy 4-5 pair to only resell. If you bought em and waited a yr and then resold I think thats fine.

If u really want these u beter camp out way longer than 30 min's, and more like 4 hours.

Well looks like online for me. Bcuz 4 hours outside in below 20degree weather just aint happening. lol

just copped mine from ebay seller luis_bonilla440 suprised when I went on their and he had shoes in hand only selling tem for 255 shipped 2 day air double boxed insured delivery confirmation and everything. He still has sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5 and 13. available. The others are sold out. Naybody wanna avoid the rush better holla at this guy the shoes will ship out monday as he told me but he requires immediate payment. Good luck to all 4 more days in counting who will come up empty handed?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The biggest question now is how many pairs.

Two seems a bit steep for the price tag.
ohwell.gif

one is fine, if you have more money to burn keep your eyes peeled for an OG pair cause by release date both will be selling for the same price just like spacejams.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

just copped mine from ebay seller luis_bonilla440 suprised when I went on their and he had shoes in hand only selling tem for 255 shipped 2 day air double boxed insured delivery confirmation and everything. He still has sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5 and 13. available. The others are sold out. Naybody wanna avoid the rush better holla at this guy the shoes will ship out monday as he told me but he requires immediate payment. Good luck to all 4 more days in counting who will come up empty handed?
thats not too bad of a price

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The biggest question now is how many pairs.

Two seems a bit steep for the price tag.
ohwell.gif
one is fine, if you have more money to burn keep your eyes peeled for an OG pair cause by release date both will be selling for the same price just like spacejams.
Thanks. Will def keep this in mind.

Just got confirmation from my local connect. I can skip the line and grab as many pairs as I want. I'll be Swooshin' it, but it's also good to know I have access to as many pairs as I need. Just good to know I don't need to be sitting out in the cold all night. 

I got a little extra money this Christmas and I plan on buying a few I wear size 8.5 what other sizes should I get or should I just stick to mine

Originally Posted by seanj4523

I was watching that 12 but didnt trust that low feedback.  I would never buy something like these from someone with only 11 feedback.

Ok, lemme try again.  THERE HAS TO be a place selling these now in NYC somewhere.  Can anyone hit me up and let me know?  It'd be greatly appreciated.  Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

total in nyc w/ taxes should be about $190
I just bought the XIII red&white came out to 170 dont get Jiped bro
tired.gif

You do realize MSRP on the XI's is $15 more than the XIII's?

Nah I didnt maybe its me who should be in fear of being Jiped
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom