Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

WAIIIITT,, what do I do? I used the non flash version of the site and I entered all of my banking info ETC and clicked submit. now I dont see anything in my cart or anything. No confirmation email, NOTHING.
30t6p3b.gif
was I charged? Should I try again or just dont take the chance?

Originally Posted by 100prooftapeking

Finally!!! What a hassle...Im sure we earned that free over night shipping after trying to order since midnight
They better make it ON by default because I swear I put the promo in 5 times but it would only give me the option of FREE ground. All others were additional cost.

I got charged tax but I think its because I also got a hat, and 2 shirts...I ain't worried about it though, been waiting years for these.

just got a pair of size 11 on NDC for my cousin. I used the non flash site. money already out of my account. had good luck twice tonight lol.

My order went through about 2 minutes ago, got a confirmation email, and money taken out of my account.....

I BETTER get my order.

For some reason NDC is taking orders...seems suspect but I'd go for it just to be safe. Just got my confirmation...weird.

got my 2 pairs, phew, NDC is a mess, can you imagine next year?, smh, congrats to everyone who copped.

Good to see those that are persistent get their pairs.  I got in before the crash, my boy didn't so I saw his frustration and then elation when he finally got confirmation.

urvzh7oyn.png

and here is the obligatory pic:

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Money was taken out of my account instantly..... so they BETTER ship

this happens frequently.. nike will ALWAYS take money out, or charge your card as an agreement on the deal.

I just got through finally through Nike.com at 2:50. Dont give up! Copped a size 9 and 11. Hopefully i actually get them. Good luck everyone!

FINALLY got mine to go through. Been trying since 9PM pacific. Used a whole bunch of tabs in a whole bunch of different browsers. Nearly lost my voice like this *&^*&%&^&GUG^%D%FD%$%$D%F^&G&*^T^R%^#$(*(&!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wanted to throw the damn thing out the window, but kept with it and it went through. I actually was able to place two different orders and got both of my confirmation e-mails. My order numbers both begin with "o" but if I remember correctly, all of my orders through NDC have begun with that. For what it is worth, here is what I did.........

1. Used this link: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-339339 IT MAY TAKE A COUPLE TRIES (OK, MORE LIKE 35-50 TRIES) OF REFRESHING THAT SAME LINK BUT IT FINALLY GOT ME TO THE PAGES WHERE I SELECT MY SIZES.

2. After a lot more patience, you should arrive at your cart. Checkout as you normally would (though I've never used that non-flash site so it was all kind of weird to me).

3. When you get to the page asking for shipping info, select Next-Day Air and type in the "COOLGREY" code below. Then click the button to continue on. I initially got the red message at the top of the page about the tax BS, so I then selected Ground shipping and typed in "JUSTDOIT" for free Ground shipping (because I was fed up with trying the COOLGREY code and just wanted the shoes no matter how long it took).

4. I was able to get to the final page where I input my payment information and looking at the order summary, it still gave me free Next-Day Air. Finalize your order and you should be good. Though this late in the evening I'm not confident that my order will get fulfilled until I get a shipment confirmation.

Got to the very end and put in all my cc info, then they claim my cart was empty
mad.gif

Time to sleep

Finally! After 3 hours...
Your order has been placed

Thanks for shopping at Niketown.com. We'll be sending you a confirmation email shortly but you may want to print this page for your records.

Your confirmation number is:

Hopefully I get a pair

Phew, glad to see lots of orders going through. My NDC order just went through, I tried ordering a 9 for room and it indicated the size was sold out. Went down to an 8.5 which will still work for me. Good luck to everyone !

Just fyi...Next day shipping code works

Its COOLGREY with NO spaces fyi. Then choose next day option not ground. In case you were having trouble with it. Got my 3 pairs. Now I can sleep for 30 minutes before I gotta get ready for work. Sheesh

after about 3 hours of trying, got my confirmation about 20min ago for my (3)10.5, one to keep on ice, one to rock, one for my cuzz cuzz

hopefully they didn't over sell their stock

Finally got through with NDC. It only took 3 doggone hours! I was able to snag a SIZE 9.

Use Internet Explorer instead of Firefox. I got the confirmation email and everything.

Please use COOLGREY at the checkout!

Good luck fellas,

Back
Top Bottom