Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

NDC... Sold out of 9 and 11 (as stated by others)... So furious right now. Nearly three and a half hours of battling their system & still get NOTHING.... Yay..

I finally got through to get my 3 pairs 10.5, 10c, and 7Y, NDC said that my 7Y is sold out! So pissed after wasting 3 hours waiting for the site to come back on. Might have to try to hit up the stores for the kids sizes.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea I get all the way through and then it goes to my cart and theres nothing there. UGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Same damn thing just happened to me. this is some #%@%*%%!.

I live in the bay area so the frenzy started at 9pm 12eastern. Eastbay: failed. and suck balls. Footlocker: failed. had a couple of close calls. 40 min to 30 sec to next. then reload/error. Finishline, couldn't even get on to Finishline before they already sold out. Champs, Footaction all failed. Then went on Nike dotcom. failed for 1 hr. with so close i was paying with paypal to confirm my order. adn error came about. took a shower had my GF look after while it was loading and kept trying. Had it in my cart but wouldnt load so i can fill in my info. but FINALLY. just placed my order @11:59PM for my size 12. with Free next day/overnight ship. and got my confirmation instantly. now i can sleep. good night world and good luck for you guys currently in line on your smartphones and for those who are going to mall to mall local spots to pick up a pair.

Pretty crazy. After all these hours, they still sell out. I was actually able to put through 2 orders. Pretty lucky

Was about to get my 2nd pair and it said they've "appeared to run out of item, but would likely be restocking within next few days."

Letting me add sz 9 to cart still. Pissed that theres no 9.5 and 10 left.

Oh well, will be getting them in store.

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

NDC... Sold out of 9 and 11 (as stated by others)... So furious right now. Nearly three and a half hours of battling their system & still get NOTHING.... Yay..
same but it says it with 8.5 too

Well I got my confirmation email. Somehow I still have a feeling I wont get these...

We'll see.....

Anyone know any Seattle places opening early morning where I can cop GS and toddler CGs? Thanks.

Correct me if im wrong fellas but when you usually get the confirmation email ndc comes through...right?

so 9-12 Is sold out... at 3:13... SMDH nike dropped the ball on this one with that code...

After 3 hours, I was finally able to get my 2 pairs. I almost thought about punching my screen at one point with the forever loading spinning wheel.

Good luck to all those that still are trying to get a pair. Now I can finally get some rest.

yes it is sold out wow they need 2 change the way shoes launch on net asap
this was a major collape aka disaster could of been any worse really

If you can get any size 9-12, even if it is not  your size, get it.

Dudes picking them up at the store will be scooping up whatever they can get their hands on.  That's how the Space Jam release worked for me last year.
 Walked away with two size 12's and quickly traded via Craigslist and ISS Marketplace.  There will be a lot of WTT listings on CL, easy meetups in a public place, check the shoes and receipts, done deal.  Everyone walks away happy.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

size 11.5 and 12 are also sold out on ndc, in case anyone is wondering.

This, smh. I'm not settling for a damn 12.5, *$*+ this, 
laugh.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom