Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

i just emailed them regarding my order and the whole coolgrey code situation with the page messing up. i mentioned in the email that getting these before christmas is a priority so hopefully they ship these overnight.

Man thats bs. been on the laptop for damn near 6 hrs just to get my pair and they sold out like that! 1st it crashed, than it slowed down then refusing the order whats gonna on with swoosh?

If you didnt get em call it a night. they're sold out in common sizes.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

SMDH at this whole mess

Ordered from champs but didnt get a confirmation email so I just put an order through with NDC for my 11.5 and when I hit complete order or whatever the last button is it took me to my cart and showed it as empty, then I typed in niketown.com and now the site aint loading again. Dunno if I got 0, 1, or 2 pairs now and not sure if I should hit the mall either
Its not showing any of the sizes as sold out for me on NDC... worth trying again even though everyones saying 11.5 is sold out?

I'd go for it but it doesn't sound right. According to my browser, only sizes available are 7-7.5, 13.5 & 14-18

exact wording on ndc

"Sorry we've just run out of item(s): "Air Jordan 11 Retro Men's Shoe, in size 11". There's a good chance we'll restock in the next couple days, so check back soon."

smh, ndc usually comes through flawless.. dont understand the fail on this one.

Now it seems like swoosh is down again. Wanted to get a pair for my daughter, got to checkout and gave me an error that the page is not available.

NDC took the money out of my account for the sixe 9 and 11 I ordered. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if they can upgrade my shipping because I put the code in like three times, but had to start over because of the pipeline error or whatever the hell it was called. How were some of you able to avoid being charged tax with these also? Gonna turn it in for the night though. Got work in a few hours. Good luck to you all.

Awesome pics of Niketown. I'm waiting for the confirmation from my friend who is waiting on the purchase confirmation. Amazing event this was.

SMDH at this whole mess

Ordered from champs but didnt get a confirmation email so I just put an order through with NDC for my 11.5 and when I hit complete order or whatever the last button is it took me to my cart and showed it as empty, then I typed in niketown.com and now the site aint loading again. Dunno if I got 0, 1, or 2 pairs now and not sure if I should hit the mall either
Its not showing any of the sizes as sold out for me on NDC... worth trying again even though everyones saying 11.5 is sold out?

I'd go for it but it doesn't sound right. According to my browser, only sizes available are 7-7.5, 13.5 & 14-18

SMDH at this whole mess

Got my pair... Dad didnt though 
tired.gif
. Gonna go ahead and pay a rape price to get them 
30t6p3b.gif

This pretty  much felt like a indoor camp out.  Instead of camping outside, i camp inside staring at my computer for 3 hours, pulling my hair looking at the spinning circle, then yelling a few expletives, cause of the tax/pipeline errors.

I guess its still not that bad, considering i dodged the chicago cold weather, but man it was still a lot of work for some damn shoes......

i hate eastbay, btw.  Shiet rarely comes through for me.
frown.gif

um iono about u guys but i just ordered 4 pairs n got my confirmation on nike.com thanks for a reliable source to hook call me at 345am lol!

I was going to do another order using rhe next day shipping because it messed up, but i don't want to tie up any pair unecessarily.

I got a confirmation for 2 pair so hopefully I dont wake up tomorrow with a...."were sorry your order could not be processed due to the item being sold out"....email.

Back
Top Bottom