Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Been trying for 3 hours and still didn't get them:smh:
30t6p3b.gif

I cannot believe people are selling these for $250-300+ on ebay as we speak. It disgusts me. I'd wear sketchers before I dropped that amount for one pair to support these scam artists.

Thanks to all the NT'ers who provided me the info necessary to get my (1) pair (knock on wood till they're @ my doorstep) that I will be wearing on my feet :tongue:

Good luck to all those that were unable to get through online tonight in their future endeavors (ebay, mall lines, etc)

that FSR on the nonflash site is not really there. I attempted twice to place order on it, and both time it just went back to my cart screen and shows empty.

I've stated this before and I'mma state this again" There are plenty of pairs to go around". This release is nowhere as limited as the space jams clowns. There is enough pairs to satisfy everyone plus more. Don't stress urself!!! Its sad to see grown men act like divas when they don't get something. U should be embarassed!!!, But if ur a "KID" then its totally understandable....b/c they dont't any better. I got my info from a really reliable source that said they will  not only be 1 restock on NDC but 2!!!!

I'm laughing at resellers thinking they are gonna make killing buying multiple pairs!!!! CLOWNS!

I don't think anybody should really complain about this release. I have never heard of people getting a pair of 11's 3 to 4 hours on ANY site after they dropped. Yeah we had to deal with some refreshing, busted piplines and so forth but most of us got pairs. My pairs with no camping is all I could ask for. Good night!

sucks that i had to work tonight. Still tried getting them at home before i came in and on my phone since i've been at work. I really need to work someplace high up at nike so I can get everything no matter what lol i did get the rest of the clothes for these that i still wanted. I'm gonna try my spot first thing in the morning when i get off. Hope i get em

Got my nike confirmation and free next day air on my 2 pair plus my refund on a pair i over paid 4 i hope they come better then da pair i first got
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I've stated this before and I'mma state this again" There are plenty of pairs to go around". This release is nowhere as limited as the space jams clowns. There is enough pairs to satisfy everyone plus more. Don't stress urself!!! Its sad to see grown men act like divas when they don't get something. U should be embarassed!!!, But if ur a "KID" then its totally understandable....b/c they dont't any better. I got my info form a really reliable source that they will be not only be 1 restock on NDC but 2!!!!

I'm laughing at resellers thinking they are gonna make killing buying multiple pairs!!!! CLOWNS!
I agree, after going to House of Hoops and seeing there were more than enough pairs I hope I can still pick one up for my son at Niketown if they didnt sell out.  

Man its a pain sometimes but every blue moon (or cool grey moon in this case) wearing a 15 comes in handy. Good luck to all and merry christmas!

UNIQUEKICKZ wrote:

You're funny dude. In Houston it is Crazy. THEY ARE ALL GONE. I put my pairs on Facebook when I got home, and told people to make offers, and got one gone for 4 bills. People in the hood, don't care they need em for Christmas. When you've got Newborns and Toddlers, and A husband that couldn't get off of work that needed em. Then Supply and demand.

when i went 2 my local spot he told me that he only got 1 full size run but the mall got 500=600 pair
roll.gif
wow so i think every 1 should B good 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Just got off the phone with NDC customer service and despite the ground shipping on my order, he said I should receive these on the 24th. OH YEAH!

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Just got off the phone with NDC customer service and despite the ground shipping on my order, he said I should receive these on the 24th. OH YEAH!

what number did you call? i didnt think the usual number was 24hrs.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

what number did you call? i didnt think the usual number was 24hrs.
1-800-806-6453

That was a crazy release..came away with a few pairs off swoosh..hope i still have swoosh after this..LOL

wow im impressed. the overall qualty and shape is much better than the SJ's and they are alot more comfortable. i thnk the nubuck has alot to do wit it instead of nylon. shape is better, not 01 shape but way better than last year. at least my pair is. midsole has like maybe 1 or 2 bumps. pix up in the mornin

this thread was on 360 when i was in line....dang

and to thnk i was gon pass. i promise these look 10x better in person. im impressed

Back
Top Bottom