Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Copped mine, glad Parks Mall in Arlington,TX got 300 pair! That release was crazy it was almost a few fights but the cops were all over it....

It appears nike got started around 8:54 Pacific....saw them on the site clicked add to cart then checked out with paypal with my size 12.5 now just praying that they upgrade my shipping if the other orders of people who actually put the code don't take the warehouse employees too long. Congratulations to everyone who copped this beautiful and with my luck if I can get doernbechers on a restock....the people who didn't get the first time around will have better luck with the restock as long as people don't overdo it and cop like 20 pairs to resell or just to obsess over...I bought one pair to keep for the collection and one to wear casually which I don't think is unreasonable seeing as how some places had 500 of each size....haha finishline.com was a super joke for this release 859 it crashed til 936 and then there was only a size 16 left....they need to fire their IT guy for sure lol either that or drop the paper to get the same server nike has....anyhow goodnight and merry kicksmas to all lol that footlocker sign is really corny....

NTNY will have pairs available when the store opens at 9am. i showed up there around 2am (yikes) after i gave up on the robocop. all sites were down and putting me in line for 4 hrs when my boy came to scoop me and we went to ntny. wristbands copped and left and there were about 20 ppl left on the "non-wristband" line. we were the last two ppl on line and was able to go in and cop 2 pairs per purchase. (2 credit cards = 4 pairs, etc.) plenty of pairs to go around. the rumor that they were gonna have 700 pairs wasn't too far off..... however, don't get too hyped. THEY WILL BE GONE BY THURSDAY NIGHT. Just cause there are a few extra doesn't mean they won't sell out. neither does it mean that resellers won't be able to make a killing because we..
embarassed.gif
  i mean they will...... just givng you a heads up so yall can stop ya *****in about resellers. NTNY and Niketown Roosevelt field will have pairs available when they open in the morning. Niketowns finally got the amount they should be getting this time around... all the other stores are the ones getting one or two full size runs. (footlocker, champs, etc.)

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

I was talking to an employee from Nike Town Las Vegas and they said they have to ship back whatever pairs they don't sell in the first 48 hours. I wonder if all the Nike Towns are going to be like that for this release.

Yeah they said the shoes will only be on the site for 15 hours (as if they would last that long) then they will remove them.
She said ALL Nike Towns/Associated Nike stores MUST send the unsold pairs back within the next 36-48 Hrs.

There will be a restock she said. Constantly check back Nike.com

(if you talk nice to them, affirm em that they are doing a great job on this long eventful night and call em by there first names

they are likely to release all information that they have and tips on ordering. It worked for me on these and the altitudes.)

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

I cannot believe people are selling these for $250-300+ on ebay as we speak. It disgusts me. I'd wear sketchers before I dropped that amount for one pair to support these scam artists.

Thanks to all the NT'ers who provided me the info necessary to get my (1) pair (knock on wood till they're @ my doorstep) that I will be wearing on my feet :tongue:

Good luck to all those that were unable to get through online tonight in their future endeavors (ebay, mall lines, etc)

what can't you believe about it   if dudes are willing to pay $250-300+ for them then there's going to be people buying them.   if a dude doubles up sells his extra pair and makes $75-80 off them  they get their pair for about $100,  i can't knock that.  it's foul when dudes od and buy up whole stocks but it is what it is. whith a release like this if you put the time in work in to get them you should be good.

Just woke up from a "power nap" and got my sz 15 from NDC.  Order went through in about 30 seconds.  
laugh.gif
  What chaos tonight though.
Sat there refreshing from midnight-2am EST then said eff it and tried to go to sleep for the night.  But I'm glad I didn't sleep til the morning!  Work is going to blow tomorrow btw but it's worth it.
smokin.gif

I love my lil brother. I was camping out in the cold when he hit me with a text said NDC restocked . Immediately I told him to order 2 pairs for me . He got through successfully. I didn't make it at the store where i was camping. Oh well going to try in the morning for 2 more pair. But damn it was luck that NDC restocked or i would have been screwed tonight. Congrat to all who got these online. Camping out in the rain wasnt fun at all. Kids and resellers everywhere

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I've stated this before and I'mma state this again" There are plenty of pairs to go around". This release is nowhere as limited as the space jams clowns. There is enough pairs to satisfy everyone plus more. Don't stress urself!!! Its sad to see grown men act like divas when they don't get something. U should be embarassed!!!, But if ur a "KID" then its totally understandable....b/c they dont't any better. I got my info from a really reliable source that said they will  not only be 1 restock on NDC but 2!!!!

I'm laughing at resellers thinking they are gonna make killing buying multiple pairs!!!! CLOWNS!

^ Point proven, For the guy in Houston (donttalkitlivit) sure buddy 4 bills off of facebook for ur cool grey XI's!!! Okay buddy u need more ppl if u think imma believe u. Look at ur avy c'mon son!!!  I would just buy them to hop scotch on ur grill piece for that BS.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

FYI nike customer service is available right now, no need to send emails.

1-800-806-6453
Just called they said they are closed.
I got through, and I PMed some other people that needed help and they got through as well. Try again.

I've stated this before and I'mma state this again" There are plenty of pairs to go around". This release is nowhere as limited as the space jams clowns. There is enough pairs to satisfy everyone plus more. Don't stress urself!!! Its sad to see grown men act like divas when they don't get something. U should be embarassed!!!, But if ur a "KID" then its totally understandable....b/c they dont't any better. I got my info from a really reliable source that said they will  not only be 1 restock on NDC but 2!!!!

I'm laughing at resellers thinking they are gonna make killing buying multiple pairs!!!! CLOWNS!

^ Point proven, For the guy in Houston sure buddy 4 bills off of facebook for cool grey XI's!!! Okay buddy u need more ppl if u think imma believe u. Look at ur avy c'mon son!!!  I would just buy them to hop scotch on ur grill piece for that BS.

Why is that so hard to believe? Don't know where you're from, but these were bound to fly down here in Houston. $400 doesn't sound too farfetched to me at all.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

^ Point proven, For the guy in Houston sure buddy 4 bills off of facebook for cool grey XI's!!! Okay buddy u need more ppl if u think imma believe u. Look at ur avy c'mon son!!!  I would just buy them to hop scotch on ur grill piece for that BS.

Why is that so hard to believe? Don't know where you're from, but these were bound to fly down here in Houston. $400 doesn't sound too farfetched to me at all.

I dont think he understands
laugh.gif

People go hard for Js in Houston! You'd be hard pressed to find a more J obessed city....maybe the Bay area? Chicago?  I dont know about the DMV, they probably go hard them.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

ndc super down right now, anybody getting thru @ all?
actually the opposite for me. they just dont have the cg's in my size anymore. guess il have to wait on this apparent restock but i think ima cop the cough drops and the white red 13s in the mean time.

Just woke up, sold out, meh. I've got a pair coming in hopefully.

Anyone else think Nike should bump up the price tag to crowd out resellers?

Back
Top Bottom