Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Looks like he's got about 132 pairs from counting the stacks.

I mean, how do you even get that many?  I'm just not seeing how that is possible, even with hookups... because your hookups are bound to get the ax if they are getting you mass quantities like that.  Right?
nerd.gif

^^^BUYING WHOLESALE. ANYBODY CAN IF YOU HAVE ENUFF BREAD. THE TRICK IS FINDING CONNECTS FROM THE FACTORIES TO BUY FROM WHOLESALE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH NIKE TO GET A JORDAN ACCOUNT. I FINALLY SAVED ENOUGH BREAD AND FOUND ASIAN CONNECTS FOR WHOLESALE. WEBSITE COMING SOON
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

^^^BUYING WHOLESALE. ANYBODY CAN IF YOU HAVE ENUFF BREAD. THE TRICK IS FINDING CONNECTS FROM THE FACTORIES TO BUY FROM WHOLESALE WITHOUT HAVING TO GO THROUGH NIKE TO GET A JORDAN ACCOUNT. I FINALLY SAVED ENOUGH BREAD AND FOUND ASIAN CONNECTS FOR WHOLESALE. WEBSITE COMING SOON
wink.gif
Not sure if serious (I'm guessing not due to the wink at the end)... but either way...

So Nike is just allowing their people at factories to sell these to anyone?  I doubt it.  Buying for "wholesale" sounds like fakes to me.

Even if some of these "connects" were selling them on the side to big buyers, Nike would find out about it... I'm sure they have the numbers that they are allotting to certain companies (FTL, Athlete's Foot, FNL, etc.)... so when 100 pairs end up missing from one of those orders, they have to be able to see that/figure it out.  I just don't see Nike allowing that if you don't have an account.

So the only way he's getting that many is through connects at retail stores.  How all of his connects still have jobs is beyond me (unless he has like 100 connects getting him one pair each).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

wink.gif
Not sure if serious (I'm guessing not due to the wink at the end)... but either way...

So Nike is just allowing their people at factories to sell these to anyone?  I doubt it.  Buying for "wholesale" sounds like fakes to me.

Even if some of these "connects" were selling them on the side to big buyers, Nike would find out about it... I'm sure they have the numbers that they are allotting to certain companies (FTL, Athlete's Foot, FNL, etc.)... so when 100 pairs end up missing from one of those orders, they have to be able to see that/figure it out.  I just don't see Nike allowing that if you don't have an account.

So the only way he's getting that many is through connects at retail stores.  How all of his connects still have jobs is beyond me (unless he has like 100 connects getting him one pair each).
Jay who sells shoes early does wholesale so its not entirely hard to find or even call them fakes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wink.gif

Jay who sells shoes early does wholesale so its not entirely hard to find or even call them fakes
grin.gif
lol i want a swoosh acct too.

call now if you want a size 7 NIKE TOWN seattle.

If you're looking for a Air Jordan Retro 11 in size 7 (2 in stock), or the Air Jordan Retro 13 Black/Green in a size 11(1 in stock), then give us a call! 206-447-6453.

I put 1 on hold for 15 min so let me know your number with pm and ill transfer the order to you.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by upandcoming

So heres the story:
Working the other day and a guy came in wearin cool greys with some cargos
somethin bout em looked uglyyyy
and after an instant it was apparent the tongue was the issue
no joke it looked deformed
it was bout half an inch lower than it should be
and about a quarter inch narrower
I walked up to the guy and just had to ask
laughing to myself as I did
dude claims they werent fake
but that a GS tongue had actually been sewn to the shoe instead of the mens one!
he looked pissed as he described it and said he went back to finishline to complain but clearly theyre not in control of that
i asked to see em and he let me hold em
tag nubuck outsole patent leather
all legit
i could not help but believe him
he said finishline told him they had also heard complaints about the patent being zig zagged and such
i know that was a long story
but i wanna know who else had defects with their greys
my only complaint was the fact that the nubuck was creased without being touched
felt bad for the dude
looked like a clown
mine have correct everything except for the middle of the tongue where the jumpman jordan tag is placed is folded completely in half, i have pulled and tried to stretch out the tongue and its a little better so i guess after doing that and a few wears it will be better, other than that im not complaining, just happy to have the shoe personally

My lil bro's tongue middle is da same way!!

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

If you look a page back, I gave the info on dudes website...reading is a golden tool.

truck0.jpg

by the look of this truck and his website (Windycitysole.com) homie aint doing to bad. His webiste prices arent OD either.So what are you talking about papeshfoo?

rcj-thats crazy my dude im sorry about that sounds like some crazy asians doin us dirty
bigkel-wow lol what a funny way to put it but so true

Originally Posted by Zyzz

wink.gif

grin.gif

EXACTLY....SOME PEOPLE JUST DONT KNO.....

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Originally Posted by bigj505

these def dont run a 1/2 size big. fit true to size at best. i wear a 9.5 and the 9.5 fits about right. a 9 would be too small for sure.

Everyones foot is different. 
yea but your the only one saying they run a 1/2 size small. could give the wrong impression for someone looking to buy. dudes feet be all balled up for going 1/2 size down because they listened to you
happy.gif

im a 9.5 as well and opted for the roomier 10. it just depends on your individual foot.
experience has taught me that trying on a shoe in-store is always the best way to go about finding what your best fit is. and if youre buying online, just run over to the store and pick up that same model and try it on.

Can't do this with a release like the Cool Greys, you have to hope and pray you get a pair and if you do, hope the size you bought fits you. That's why we asked all the people who ran out and bought them early, to get an idea on the sizing, they led us astray when they said they fit like the Space Jams, lucky for me my .5 size bigger Cool Greys fit
pimp.gif

glad to hear your cool greys worked out. and no disrespect, but those seem like excuses. if youre an adult, you should know better than to buy stuff without trying it on to know if it fits you. especially if you live in a major metropolitan area with multiple stores and/or have friends/family members who are around your shoe size.
ive thrown out the entire wardrobe once when i was done with the 'baggy' phase, and ill be damned if i do it again. same goes for footwear.

Hi, I ordered my CG XI's from Urban Industry (Btw thanks to the guy who posted the headsup, appreciate it) and was wondering if they send you a shipping tracker along with your order (To anyone else who copped from UI)? Oh also, since I live in the U.S and it's shipping from the UK, I remember reading back a few pages about custom fees, since its only one order, I won't get slapped with the Custom Fees, right? Thanks

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

Hi, I ordered my CG XI's from Urban Industry (Btw thanks to the guy who posted the headsup, appreciate it) and was wondering if they send you a shipping tracker along with your order (To anyone else who copped from UI)? Oh also, since I live in the U.S and it's shipping from the UK, I remember reading back a few pages about custom fees, since its only one order, I won't get slapped with the Custom Fees, right? Thanks

I also got an order in for a pair through UrbanIndustry.  Just got my shipment email. 

THANK YOU AGAIN to those who posted the info about a re-stock.  Order should go smooth since it's only one pair. 

Been trying since the 23rd to double up on these sneakers. Finally my prayers been answered! Mad propes to my boy Steven for coming thru for me. I wasnt able to get a size 10.5 but and 10 will do just fine!!!

Originally Posted by SeeMoney

Originally Posted by SounDWav3

I also got an order in for a pair through UrbanIndustry.  Just got my shipment email. 

THANK YOU AGAIN to those who posted the info about a re-stock.  Order should go smooth since it's only one pair. 

you guys are welcome. i almost didnt post cuza potential resellers but i said f' it and posted it anyways hope'n those that missed out got to them before resellers did. i think there may be another restock, just another heads up.

i got a fed ex tracking confirmation the next day, should be here in 2 days. dosent really matter cuz im not gonna wear them till summer anyway but still an A+ transaction, bar'n the shoes being in good condition.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

If you look a page back, I gave the info on dudes website...reading is a golden tool.

truck0.jpg

by the look of this truck and his website (Windycitysole.com) homie aint doing to bad. His webiste prices arent OD either.So what are you talking about papeshfoo?

that truck is photoshop'd and websites dont cost that much playa. do you know him?

Originally Posted by Error on page

truck0.jpg

that truck is photoshop'd and websites dont cost that much playa. do you know him?

Originally Posted by Error on page

truck0.jpg

exactly...and his prices aren't OD?  I guess your the type a guy that keeps these kinda clowns in buisness.  Here is a little story for ya about this cat.

He had some CG's for for sale, sent him a FB message tellin him I had a certian amount I was lookin to spend and that we could do a meet up since we live about 45 minutes or so from each other.  Dude said "nope, that'll be blah blah price, and add $20 for shipping". 

Are you F'n serious bro?  your telling me that is costs $20 to ship a few towns over from you?  I can understand not doin a meet up for maybe saftey reasons or whatever, but charging me the same price he would charge a person in Cali, when we live less than an hour from each other? 

I say F U and every thing you stand for. you money hungry S.O.B.

/rant

Back
Top Bottom