Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I don't think there is any possible JB could mess these up I've had a couple of thoughts of what could go wrong but lets not give them any ideas... Ii would hate for this release to end in a carastrophic manner...

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Im gonna make so much money reselling these ugly things.....lol.

COOK # 45
get fit.

I guess you did not see what happenend with the Space Jams......They are still all over ebay and craigslist.

$225 tops for most.

Nike/JB is about to start putting GR tags on every release from now on homie.

I STILL need some spacejams and out here in Los Angeles, the lowest price i have come across is $280. 
laugh.gif
  $225 would be PERFECT, if i could find a pair 
pimp.gif

already know its finna b crazy in the chi. might as well just cop early like all do the releases to avoid all the drama on release date so i can sleep in. this is finna b anotha space jam release x20

There are better XIs.

I'll kee waiting for columbias and concords.

I might cop just to have because i know when somebody rocks them right i'll be salty i don't have them.

Originally Posted by fresh2323

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Originally Posted by MBilla4Rilla

Columbias, Jams, Concords, and Breds are greater than these.

I will be copping though!
More like it.
happy.gif

yep!

Just in terms of releases.  Most people have Blk/red XI's from the CDP and of course 09 spacejams.  I think Concords and columbias would be bigger then this.

Agree with what everyone is saying though.  Stop trying to hype up the release.  Resellers come in and say "this is going to be insane!! no one will be able to cop"  When in reality it will probably be similar to or less then the spacejams.  Which admittingly was a little over the top but wasn't a grape 5 release or anything 

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm def in the minority, but for some reason I never really liked these....
x2.

any XI, actually.  i'm glad i don't need to deal with the hype behind these.

Just sold my original DS cool grey XI's so I can roll the cash into 2 pairs of these.

I picked up Concords and Breds in the last week. Im going to be getting the CGs and it will be my first CG shoe out of all my pairs. Couldn't deal with a majority of the Columbia pairs on ebay being real yellow so I bought a low XI in columbia haha

never had em never appealed to me...but i might cop anyways. we will see how the bread is.

if these are really going to release

there should be pics by mid or late august if there is a holiday drop

aint worried about the release i got my ds sz 12 and the re retro aint a biggy if i dont get them for retail ill have to think about the stupid resellers price

Originally Posted by marley

Just sold my original DS cool grey XI's so I can roll the cash into 2 pairs of these.

frown.gif
 I would kept the OG's  These are going to be 09 SpaceJam Shape and quality, We all they will,  in other words retro will have lower patent cut then OGs. And we all know JB will add a slight change, they always do on 99% retros, But I will be getting these.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by marley

frown.gif
 I would kept the OG's  These are going to be 09 SpaceJam Shape and quality, We all they will,  in other words retro will have lower patent cut then OGs. And we all know JB will add a slight change, they always do on 99% retros, But I will be getting these.
this man is right

keep the OG's!!!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm def in the minority, but for some reason I never really liked these....

I never liked them either. I only like OG colorway Jordans, Bulls and UNC colors thats it  

Back
Top Bottom