Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by tizoni

air-jordan-retro-11-cool-grey-new-packaging-081.jpg

What's up with the carbon fiber in the middle? I think these are gonna come pre cracked just like my jams came last yr....
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

I'm skipping this release.
SHUT UP ITS JUST HOW THE FLASH HIT IT AND ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW YOURE GONNA TRY TO BE FIRST IN LINE ON RELEASE DAY SMDH 
grin.gif

That can't be the box they supposed to come in because one why the hell are they wrapped in some cheap plastic and there is no paper in the box at all.I dont know maybe you guys are right this is probably what the early releases will come in.I actually considered ordering a pair eraly from that same website before I even read this but I got the 25th Anni's early and they had mad issues.So now Im just going to wait until my spot where I got my Bin23 9's from get them if not then I probably will miss out just because im overseas.To everybody that ordered early let us know how your pairs turn out.Remember people to each his own so chill with jumping on people for wanting to spend their money on early releases.We all gamble buying shoes even if you buying them in the store because I know cats on here that were complaining about shoes they bought in person and they looked good until they got home or until they wore them once and then they started to come unglued or whatever else.

Originally Posted by bigj505

people are just trying to help out those that are purchasing early. no hate or anything.
the space jams last yr varied from the final release. simply things such as the jumpman jordan on the tongue were not lined up on the 3rd lace hole on early release pairs.

please dont think a shoe needs to be marked B on the shoe to make them Bgrades. fact is, these shoes are smuggled from the factories with no quality control done to them. some pairs come out good (they could have been agrades from the start) while others are defective. the sellers dont care. they just want money.

im personally too cheap to drop 260 on some shoes i can get for retail in a couple of months. at that point, id just drop a lil more and get the 2000s since i like those better anyways.

to each his own tho. no sense of really arguing about it.

there ya go...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

i think people tend to forget EVERYONE dont live in a major city.. sum people live in cities where its not a sneaker store for around hour or two.. everybody dont have a sneaker store on every street around them... then trying to cop kicks off a site on that release date midnight you sure is trying your luck with that anything can happen with that.. if the kicks mean sumthin to you and u may experience problems trying to cop on release date (freeway voice) get it EARLY!

#church

Originally Posted by TheKing23

That can't be the box they supposed to come in because one why the hell are they wrapped in some cheap plastic and there is no paper in the box at all.I dont know maybe you guys are right this is probably what the early releases will come in.I actually considered ordering a pair eraly from that same website before I even read this but I got the 25th Anni's early and they had mad issues.So now Im just going to wait until my spot where I got my Bin23 9's from get them if not then I probably will miss out just because im overseas.To everybody that ordered early let us know how your pairs turn out.Remember people to each his own so chill with jumping on people for wanting to spend their money on early releases.We all gamble buying shoes even if you buying them in the store because I know cats on here that were complaining about shoes they bought in person and they looked good until they got home or until they wore them once and then they started to come unglued or whatever else.
im 99% sure that aint the box. dnt forget. last year the 1st pix came wit dis box. most samples come with that box. and the actual box didnt get shown til like a month or so from the drop

question for you guys.  rather the pro's.  sry to gravedig on this link that was posted, but this site:  http://www.slamdunkspace.com/index...._id=55&zenid=69bf216a14c325e8ebb5c7fd75946a3f

so far, the best preorder at $225.  but is it me or does the shape of the sneaker look off:
8fa75cf163bbd64bd446395a6627351e.image.398x265.JPG

of course angles of pictures, lighting, etc, all mk a difference in the picture.  that shape is what's keeping me from purchashing.  want to know if i'd be buying from a reputable site.  please chime in w/ opinions for your help.  thanks in advance. 

p.s. i have been paying attn to the 'b-grade' and preorders info.  i'm fine w/ purchasing a b-grade.  i just want the shoe.

you guys planning on getting these from FTL or FNL at Chandler? I know a dude at FNL and he said the cool grey's will be the same story as the space jams last year for their store (as in all the employees bought up the space jams so by the time they opened there was like maybe 2-3 pairs left)

I'm probably just gonna try my luck ordering online. I've been pretty lucky on release dates with getting online orders thru. I got my infrared pack and space jams online.

i didn't hear that (was still new to the valley at the time).  if that's the case, i'll try elsewhere if this preorder thing looks to be a bad deal.  that's shady on their part.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

you guys planning on getting these from FTL or FNL at Chandler? I know a dude at FNL and he said the cool grey's will be the same story as the space jams last year for their store (as in all the employees bought up the space jams so by the time they opened there was like maybe 2-3 pairs left)

I'm probably just gonna try my luck ordering online. I've been pretty lucky on release dates with getting online orders thru. I got my infrared pack and space jams online.

i didn't hear that (was still new to the valley at the time).  if that's the case, i'll try elsewhere if this preorder thing looks to be a bad deal.  that's shady on their part.
that's just a perk of being an employee, bro...

That box looks pretty fresh. I already have a pair, but hopefully I can get another pair. Won't pay a penny over retail though.

Back
Top Bottom