Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by marley

I am surprised it took people this long to line up. i would have thought the lines would have started over the weekend. This will be the most epic sneaker release of all time.

Lol no.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

People lined up already???

No way .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by marley

I am surprised it took people this long to line up. i would have thought the lines would have started over the weekend. This will be the most epic sneaker release of all time.
Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Man, y'all are crazy with this whole international shipping stuff. They drop in three days here. There will be plenty to go around...

And you say this why??? I stay in Atlanta and last year the Sj a general release were sold out by noon.  There arent plenty to go around.  A good amount of people will be left empty handed
noon you lucky bro Im from NYC and by 10 they was sold out
alien.gif

Lol when i say noon im not saying full size run.  It may be a store or two with a sz 15 or so left.  You already know sz9-12 is gone within minutes 
roll.gif
exactly... you know this release going to be crazy hyped up... i rather pay a few extra dollars to secure my pair and not have to worry about the madness come release day... this is a GR but these will sell out within that day... so unless you have a hookup to get a pair early or know a store thats low key you should be good...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

you guys think eastbay.com and finishline.com are gonna crash Wednesday night around 11:50pm?

It's a given that Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker, etc. will crash.

That has been the norm for major, hyped up releases for the past few years.

Good luck to everyone trying to secure their pairs, especially from those European sites.

No doubt about it. All the major sites will crash.

Just got the tracking number from Crooked Tongues.
Ordered past friday and was hoping that everything went thru with my order.
So it looks like i already have one pair on lock!
One more to go....

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Man I called around and places saying they are getting only one or two pairs in each size. 
Thats not good enough. 

that sounds like bs theres no way they can only have two pair per size
eek.gif

Please tell me people aint already waiting for these. When I get off Im gonna go to a couple of malls to see if the madness has begun. Im in Houston.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by eddo1005

yea CT shipping confirmation came.  Same question though, if you bought pairs on europe sites, were u guys charged a foreign transaction fee?

I ordered a pair through paypal and one through my mastercard debit on CT and both came to about 190.

You'll be alright, handsome guy.

*hugs for affirmation*

ayo.gif

Man I called around and places saying they are getting only one or two pairs in each size. 
Thats not good enough. 

eek.gif
spoke with an employee at footlocker last night and he said his store only got 30 pairs, most pairs were shipped to the local House of Hoops...which got about 300-400 pairs.

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

so i copped 4 pairs should have been greedy and bought all 48 from my store .. next time i guess

wow thats the quickest way to get hurt good luck running with all those bags in your hand
roll.gif

I never came away empty handed on a shoe that I actually tried and woke up early to get.

So IDK why everyone is freaking out? If you want them, get to the store/mall an hour before they open and you should leave happy.

Thats not good enough. 

eek.gif
Called the following: @ 12 Oaks Mall - Novi, Michigan
Finishline - "Yeah we got em, only got a few in each sizes, your best bet is to go to ______________ they will have more"

Footlocker - "Yeah we have them in stock only have 24 pairs. 2 for each. So you may want to get here early within the first hr we will sell out"

Champs - "We have em not sure how many but not a lot, you may wanna call around"

Thats all in one mall... 
frown.gif

I have other malls near me that I will try.

I checked my CT account & it has a tracking number. What company do they ship with? I use packtrack.com to track my packages but I need to know who they ship with to enter it.

Back
Top Bottom