Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Just got my NDC shipping confirmation too about an hour ago.  Can't wait for tomorrow!  I just hope the FedEx truck doesn't get hijacked like the poor guy did yesterday in the Bay Area
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by crbeezy

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COPPED MY SIZE 10.5 A COUPLE HOURS AGO FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS. $102 OUT THE DOOR. NO HASSLE. STORE MANAGER HELD AND DROPPED OFF OUR PAIRS. SHOUTOUT TO BIGSLIM773 FOR THE HOOKUP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

28ciq8p.jpg

so it was some truth to nike employees being able to order their pairs monday for 83?

YES BUT IT WAS 93+TAX.

i slept on this, thought it was an easy cop,NOW im having a hard time getting my size,couple of my connection bailed out on me,i hate this shoegame seriously,im getting for this

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It just isn't the same without the mesh upper.

uhhh... these never had a mesh upper. Unless you're just referring to them not having it as a personal preference. 

the resellers are out of their brain,its some type of neurological mental disorder,give me a break fellas!!dont get me wrong, my GOD,be nice to your fellow ShoeHeads,thats robbery,oh well good luck though!!HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It just isn't the same without the mesh upper.

uhhh... these never had a mesh upper. Unless you're just referring to them not having it as a personal preference. 

Mesh looks wack. These were never SJ's people.

damn, nikestore.com canceled my 2 pair of 9.5's ordered time was 10:15pm pacific time.......wow

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
THEIR DEFINITELY GONNA HEAR FROM ME IN THE MORNING BECAUSE  THEY CALLED TO CONFIRM MY ORDER EARLIER IN THE MORNING
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

AND AFTER I RECEIVED MY CONFIRM EMAIL, SIZE 9.5 WAS STILL SHOWN IN STOCK FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF HOURS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  #!@   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

damn, nikestore.com canceled my 2 pair of 9.5's ordered time was 10:15pm pacific time.......wow

mad.gif
mad.gif
THEIR DEFINITELY GONNA HEAR FROM ME IN THE MORNING BECAUSE  THEY CALLED TO CONFIRM MY ORDER EARLIER IN THE MORNING.
devil.gif
devil.gif

Damn... i knew people shouldn't have been all excited after placing there orders 15 min after initial release... (That glitch of showing FSR)
nerd.gif

ORDER STATUS: SHIPPED!!!

Will be wrapping these up for the gift exchange tomorrow night as a present to myself.

Edit: so NDC went back to using fedex? I coulda swore they just started using ups, unless it's for overnight only which I doubt it. Hopefully everyone gets their pairs before christmas.
NDC uses FedEx for overnight, UPS for ground.

I'm getting two packages tomorrow, one from FedEx (CG XI's) and one from UPS (White/Red XIII's I ordered on RD + other stuff/Christmas gifts)

so it was some truth to nike employees being able to order their pairs monday for 83?
Some truth?  $*!% was clarified a couple of times in this thread
laugh.gif

Redundant questions, redundant answers.  This forum needs a FAQ section badly.

A friend of mine ordered off NDC a little after 1:30am and he received his shipping info about half hour ago saying shipped and should arrive by 3:00pm tomorrow so I guess he may be one of the lucky ones.

i ordered two size 13's got my order confirmation email for both orders, hopefully they go through

there was pretty much FSR. im guessing cancelled orders for those ordered more than the minimum.

i already received an order confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom