Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

mints wrote:
Despite the heavy snow on the eastern seaboard, my package from Hanon went through the sorting facility in New Orleans at 1:31am. Should be delivered today. People hate on the USPS a lot, but they manage to get things done despite crazy conditions.

Truth. I dont know how many times ive shipped things out or recieved things during bad weather and they always find a way to be punctual.

Originally Posted by mints

Despite the heavy snow on the eastern seaboard, my package from Hanon went through the sorting facility in New Orleans at 1:31am. Should be delivered today. People hate on the USPS a lot, but they manage to get things done despite crazy conditions.

Just got my hanon order. I dont worry about the peps talking about heavy snow. RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE USPS will be out.

Shoulda got out and got it in wit the real-dealers.... then you'd have inventory on hand   
tongue.gif

USPS is the best IMHO, then FedEx, then UPS and I ship and receive with some regularity....

Its always OD though after these big RDs its 30+ pages of people whining about when their shoes are going to arrive, making all these posts about where your pkg is and why it isn't moving etc.... just think if you would've lined up on RD and waited it out you would have AT LEAST 1 pair on-site and waiting for an absolution, in the form of CG 11, that may never come....

I only ordered online once for the Cool Grey 3 and thats cuz there is no LS account in my entire state so I 8nt have a chance to line up...

These were GR-%!%, so most spots got at least SOME pairs.... u guys gotta start askin yourselves, "Do I wanna wait in line with real people and tell that story, or do I wanna hide behind a keyboard and HOPE,PRAY,WHINE, B!TCH, CRY, and COMPLAIN while I'm waiting for it to come in the mail?"

Just like Jigsaw use to say, "Make.... your.... choice...."

wink.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Anyone still waiting on CT or hanon order? My tracking status still says

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:24 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Acceptance, December 20, 2010, 4:56 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

been like this since the 21st.....................i am not happy.
For more detailed tracking, try entering your tracking # on USPS.com.  Mine was like that too above, but since it gets handed off to the US post office, they give you way more information.  Try it.  It worked for me.  Good luck.

Originally Posted by deadgame23

Originally Posted by ajwill307

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Did anybody who ordered from Finishline mobile on the morning of the 22nd get their pairs?
tracking numbers?

cancellation notice?

Some have received their pairs, some haven't. I dont't think any one has received any cancellation emails yet. They'll probably send those today or tomorrow.
laugh.gif

I got mine on Cristmas eve!  I did not get a confromation email from them, I was shocked when they showed up props to dude who put up link
wink.gif

Many of those Finishline Mobile orders are still up in the air. You always have to take a "wait and see" approach when it come to Finishline. They should never be your plan A in my opinion.
I'm still waiting for my email/shipping confirmation, too.  Their phone line has been busy for the past hour so it looks like we're not the only ones curious about our orders.  
mad.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I guess I can cancel my endclothing preorder since I have my two pair in hand.

I'm in the exact same boat as you.  I just emailed them to cancel mine.  Haven't heard back from them.  Have you?

Originally Posted by dubchester

Detailed Results:

Foreign International Dispatch, December 21, 2010, 8:46 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN
Foreign Arrival at Outward Office, December 21, 2010, 6:24 pm, COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN

For more detailed tracking, try entering your tracking # on USPS.com.  Mine was like that too above, but since it gets handed off to the US post office, they give you way more information.  Try it.  It worked for me.  Good luck.
What i posted, came straight from USPS.com.............

Originally Posted by dubchester

Detailed Results:

What i posted, came straight from USPS.com.............
I just plugged in my hanon-shop Parcel number into USPS and they will be here today!  Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Shoulda got out and got it in wit the real-dealers.... then you'd have inventory on hand   
tongue.gif

USPS is the best IMHO, then FedEx, then UPS and I ship and receive with some regularity....

Its always OD though after these big RDs its 30+ pages of people whining about when their shoes are going to arrive, making all these posts about where your pkg is and why it isn't moving etc.... just think if you would've lined up on RD and waited it out you would have AT LEAST 1 pair on-site and waiting for an absolution, in the form of CG 11, that may never come....

I only ordered online once for the Cool Grey 3 and thats cuz there is no LS account in my entire state so I 8nt have a chance to line up...

These were GR-%!%, so most spots got at least SOME pairs.... u guys gotta start askin yourselves, "Do I wanna wait in line with real people and tell that story, or do I wanna hide behind a keyboard and HOPE,PRAY,WHINE, B!TCH, CRY, and COMPLAIN while I'm waiting for it to come in the mail?"

Just like Jigsaw use to say, "Make.... your.... choice...."

wink.gif

I hate these threads after release day

Just got my pair dropped off. I loved the ease of hassle that hanon gave me. I knew I was going to be out of town until today, and this is way too late to try and scrounge up a pair locally at retail, and the best thing was I didn't even have to pay more than I would have if I'd have lined up.

coolgrey.jpg

Just got my order from CT.... and on one of the shoes it look like someone had mark it with a pen and then try to erase it!!
mad.gif

Its more visible in person! You can also see where someone had try to use like an erase to it. That part is kinda faded

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Yeah I am somewhat in the same boat.
FTL has shipped. They are sitting in ohio.
And have been sitting there since friday.
I haven't charged for them @ all though?
They are like 2-3 hrs away and I still havent been charged.

Same here.

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Just got my order from CT.... and on one of the shoes it look like someone had mark it with a pen and then try to erase it!!
mad.gif

ible in person! You can also see where someone had try to use like an erase to it. That part is kinda faded
was ur USPS tracking ever updated?

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

mad.gif

ible in person! You can also see where someone had try to use like an erase to it. That part is kinda faded
was ur USPS tracking ever updated?
yea i check it this morning and was updated to my local USPS. The day before it was still in Great Britain 

Congrats to those who survived the chaos and were able to come away with a pair.

I couldn't imagine being there myself.

I passed hard on these and don't regret it at all. Still on a mission to get some 2001's.

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Ive been wearing mine every day since I got them, probably 12 hours day to go out, run errands, etc. Theres been a lot of salt down on the roads, and I'm not going to try to baby them.

14jyi6a.jpg

24uysnp.jpg

Damn, after wearing for 2-3 days 10+ hours a day, and those soles haven't been cleaned? I don't think that's true yellowing, that's more like dirt and !**% from the salt. Overall, 20x better sole then the Space Jams. 

how come one of my pairs isnt as blue ... it has a very light tint of blue... it looks more of a clear grey sole...

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by bruza

I'm glad that eastbay and the finishline glitch came through for me, especially since I live in a small town in eastern Oregon. Haha.
nerd.gif

Baker City?
La Grande?
Pendleton? 

Lol I've passed thru eastern OR a few times for work and driving up to Portland/ Seattle.   
I live in La Grande.  There is maybe 1 place in Boise (2.5 hours away) and I don't think anywhere in Tri-cities in WA.  So, I'd have to go to Portland (4-5 hours) to sit in a line the day before the release.  So glad I got through with the Finishline glitch and to Eastbay.
happy.gif
Dudes in Boise told me that they didn't get them.  At least at Boise Towne Square Mall... not sure if Nampa FTL got them, but I doubt it.  Like I said earlier, these weren't available in Idaho at all.

I guarantee that Nampa did not get any of these.  The only place in Boise that had a chance would have been the FinishLine in the mall.  I lived in Boise for about 10 years (give or take) and it is a horrible city if you like sneakers.  I guess the state as a whole is bad.  I love when everyone complains about how bad Eastbay is and this and that, and if you don't go wait in line for them then you can't complain.  Well I never had a line to wait in.  I would have loved to.  It's sad, but it wasn't until I moved to South Dakota that I had a place within driving distance that I could wait in line for shoes (and I braved many a winter blizzard to do so.)  So, long story short, I don't mind having to call and deal with Eastbay or their site crashes with basically every popular release.  I'm used to it. 
laugh.gif
Word.  That's what I've been saying.

Oh well, at least we got some Flints here.  Just want people to understand that some of us are 3+ hours away from releases like this, so online is our only option... which pretty much means getting screwed 80% of the time.  But I'm used to it as well.

Anybody think these are going to be restocked on any of sites like Footlocker, Finishline or NDC? And if so when do they usually do it? I missed these in the online craziness and stores around here had been selling them for rape prices before the release date so I waited. Shouldn't have I see

Congrats to all who landed a pair I have no complaints about these if I did the hype and compliments will make up for it

Back
Top Bottom