Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The icy sole is better, but I would get rid of the red accents and replace them with a photo blue. The red looks out of place on these IMO.

the sole looks nice ive always wished for concords with a sole like that and tongue tag with red jumpmman too that would be fire

If you rock these lows with some jeans, they'll look VERY similar to the Columbia's... 
smokin.gif

They're not Columbia's, but.... could be worn to look like 'em. 

both are horrible. And jordan 11s are my favorite. Honestly I would take a pair of Squadron blue 13s over these two. And it was an EZPASS for me on the Squadron 13s.

i like em both ... will probably only pick up one of the two though if they both drop

Last edited:
The icy soles make all the difference. If the red sole version releases no thanks, but that icy sole is sick.

i think the clear sole looks better than the red one. but if either released, i'd probably still buy a pair.

I like them! That sole belongs on the OG XI low, not the smoked sole. Too bad the CF is not red/black...that would really set these off!

make the patent leather black, the 23/jumpman blue, traction pads blue and ill buy 2 for me

or make the BRED lows already 

IMO icy sole looks better. Not a big fan of the recent lows that came out, but these might be a pickup. I don't know what I like about them, but feel these would be perfect for the summer. Definitely won't be buying multiple pairs doe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom