Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Clear sole is better than red...Either way I'm copping to rock as a summer beater...

Now if it tursn out the Concord's are dropping as well...That's just a game changer right there...

I'm digging these icey sole lows. The previously announced ones with the red soles and red sock liner were an easy pass for me. I wish JB would just drop the Playoff and Concord XI Lows. But knowing that we all want those, they will make us wait.

i cant help but laugh every time i see this shoe. 
laugh.gif

I wanna know the story behind these vs. the red sole. Did JB see the negative reaction to them and just decide to change them up?

The clear sole is much better IMO. These are more or less low tops of a sample that was shown in one f the first JB magazines. I also believe gentry had a pair of these (in mid form) in his closet. The only thing I would change is the red accents, other than that this is a great shoe. For the second year in a row, JB is dropping a previous sample in low form. Its amazing how many people hate on this pair and last years pair, bit said the sample looked great back in the day. Oh yea, its not the same people on here anymore, I must have forgotten.

better yet they should just make a white/red mid instead of the garbage that is probly coming out this holiday

Back
Top Bottom