Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got the call from FTL at 6:30- I assumed I lost the raffle because last time I got the call in the morning.  Hang in there if haven't been called yet!

Jordan's are never a good look with skinny jeans IMO. Got my pair on lock, these have grown on me a ton. 
grin.gif

Lmfao lawd why

If anyone can provide the early link on NDC it would be greatly appreciated..Thanks in advance

Imo skinny jeans shouldnt be worn unless ur a girl

Thread just moved 2.5 pages in the last hour half. Yeah its close to RD .. here they all come (who havent already came)

sorry for the off topic but this avatar of yours got me drooling brah.... :smokin :smokin :smokin

When the 88s rereleased a link was provided early....Unless that was the link from the first release 
eyes.gif

It seems like they made a lot of these, if ppl put forth some effort they should get a pair... Instead of coming in here asking they same questions over and over

Went from 2 possible guaranteed tix to hoping I get a call back from four raffle spots. Unless I get a late call ndc it is...raffles not going my way at all lately

Just left finishline to get a guaranteed ticket... Was 6th in line... Girl comes to the gate and said they only have a 8 and 13 left. WTF?!

Back
Top Bottom