Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Has any of yalls footlockers started a no retro return policy? Apparently something theyve had in place since march

Has any of yalls footlockers started a no retro return policy? Apparently something theyve had in place since march

All of our stores in Jacksonville say the same thing. Wait about a week and a half, go back in there and say you called FL corporate and that they told you, you could return it at that location. They'll have to return it.

It's been that way for a couple of months. They do this so resellers won't just return a retro sneaker if they know it's not going to command a profit.

^^^Just placed an order
smokin.gif
Congrats!

Last edited:
It appears Eastbay might be accepting phone orders

Call 800-826-2205 and the style number to search for is: 28895110

Repped! Appreciate it Sir. Patience is a virtue and I was able to place a phone order. However, if for some reason my order doesnt go through, i'll be revoking that rep.

Hey guys lets not call up NDC asking why they didn't charge for the shoes. Hell JB been screwing us with sneaker prices I wouldn't mind having a free pair of shoes lol

If your still contemplating on buying these do it. They look so amazing in person. So glad I bought two of these!

Back
Top Bottom