Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got mine from Eastbay today. Rocked em out to dinner and of course got the inside pl creases. I love em anyway. Glad I copped.

I can't wait to rock these for an upcoming vacation. My job prevents me from wearing my kicks most of the time so it will be nice to get to break some stuff out for my trip.

Pair came in today and like most people have said these look way better in person. I'm holding back temptation not to double up on these.

Eastbay has had several different sizes in stock on these over the last 24 hours.  Still some available right now.

it says they're in other people's carts.  he's not incorrect.

i took the extra step and actually called. they are sold out and only the 9.5/10 said they are in people's carts. probably a technical issue considering they just swapped the site and its a little buggy at the moment.

if any small footers need a mens size 7....check Niketown SM. i returned a size 7 kuz my girl didn't like and they were a lil too big

Called FNL today after emailing and getting nowhere with them. Ordered saturday 11.5 and got confirmation so today the 5th day I call to ask what the deal was. In a nutshell it was still processing was probably going to get canceled according to the CSR who was no help so I just told her to cancel the shoes than. Long story short was mad at first but got over it. Never shopping again with FNL due to lack of customer support and a crappy inventory system. Thing is I got my order in 5 minutes after it going live. At least it was the last JB release I planned on getting.

Back
Top Bottom