Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm not saying any of the pics are bad but the pic below is the best representation when you open up the box.

I think these are one of the most underrated j's. People didn't want to pull the trigger because its not an OG colorway or they weren't @flashy enough for the kids

jordan-11.jpg

Finally got mine.

I see these every time I go out now. They don't look bad. Maybe if they restock I might get a pair. I would save them for next summer, or two or three years. Heck, I still haven't worn either pair of my concords yet
laugh.gif
I still have my concords and breds on ice as well. I also have 2 extra pairs of these. I am definately an 11 addict.

I got my space jams cool grays and breds on ice but I wore these with the quickness. Very comfortable shoe and relatively easy to cop

The best pic i have seen thus far. Makes me excited for wednesday when my pair comes in.
I feel you on that. I got my hands on two pairs and sold them. Did it without thinking and really looking at the shoes.

Should have kept a pair.

I was able to order via Foot Action's mobile website 2 hours after the release, received the box from FA on Friday and the Jordan shoe box has a white Eastbay sticker on it, hah! I understand the whole warehouse deal...just surprised. Also, no paper receipt or anything else inside like usual. Glad it worked out one way or another. GREAT SHOES!

Got my second wear in this past saturday. Love em! Actually don't want to ruin them these are my go to summer kicks this year. (Well until August when I might fail and buy every relase! :nerd:)

Very comfy though and I feel like I have a little extra spring/shock in there too.

Quick story. My buddy sees me in them and is like

"Man those are fire. I remember a dude in college had them and I thought they were amazing then."

"Yeah, but they were fake."

"Oh.."

Back
Top Bottom