Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn! I'm still tryna figure out why I didn't buy these. I'm not feeling the resale prices either.

Well I just got the cancelled order email from eastbay. Pretty pissed now. Gavee up a pair that a NTer helped me out with because I "thought" I copped from eastbay. And the pair I copped for my homeboy is still good. So I end up with 0.

Oh man I'm sorry that sucks, especially considering you were doing a good thing by looking out for someone. I hope Champs doesn't do me dirty too, I ordered a pair from size in the UK but rushed entering my info got my entire address in except for the state. I'd hope once they got to the US our post office system would realize they can use the zip for the state but I'm not feeling too confident about that. I ordered a size 9 for my boy and an 11 for me from champs hopefully they both get sent, that would crush me if I get the 9 and not my 11 lol

Anyways I hope u get your pair bro

Well I just got the cancelled order email from eastbay. Pretty pissed now. Gavee up a pair that a NTer helped me out with because I "thought" I copped from eastbay. And the pair I copped for my homeboy is still good. So I end up with 0.
the shoe gods will bless you on another release fam.

Just got the Famous cancellation email from EASTBAY claiming "the item went out of stock as the order went through"... Even though I received the order confirmation immediately after placing my order. I don't see myself ordering from Eastbay anymore. Somone else will get my business. At least Nike came through with a pair (better checkout system)!

Just got the Famous cancellation email from EASTBAY claiming "the item went out of stock as the order went through"... Even though I received the order confirmation immediately after placing my order. I don't see myself ordering from Eastbay anymore. Somone else will get my business. At least Nike came through with a pair (better checkout system)!

I never order from eastbay. They've cancelled on me 4 times. It's funny because footlocker has never cancelled and I order from them all the time and I know they're the same.

These are sooooo sick I'm pissed I copped the foams instead of a 2 nd pair of these. People necks broke twice when I broke them out last night. I love themmmmm.

These are sooooo sick I'm pissed I copped the foams instead of a 2 nd pair of these. People necks broke twice when I broke them out last night. I love themmmmm.

Sell your foams then buy a second pair. You'll have money left over.

Wish I could've copped 2 pairs but ill settle for one. Need to save my money to cop a couple pairs of black grapes and playoff 8s

i passed on these. these are pretty clean in person tho. i copped army foams instead and will use the money i woulda spent on these on black grapes next week. plus i'm good with my white/red lows from last year, which i think are a better looking shoe due to the color blocking.

What was the point in stating it on the Internet where people assume you're telling the truth and not trolling?

Anyways, I ended up getting three pairs, but I'm definitely returning one (probably NDC since its pain free to return).

If these had been full-size 11s, it would've been insane. Say what you will but they sold out and the anticipation was Luke warm.

Everyone is negative on the Gamma 11s, but I have a feeling those will be an instant sell out.
So I could laugh at the "wtf?!?!" comments lol

Didn't even know these were dropping. Waste of an XI Low release in my opinion. Columbia, SJ, Concord, or Bred would have been better. To each his own though. Hope every1 that wanted copped.

I like these but these will be obsolete once the concord and bred color ways drop. If u missed out just wait because these will be on a fire sale once JB drops the OG color ways, and everyone know that's only a matter of time. Having said that if you have the money, smoke em if u got em

these don't look bad at all but it was an easy pass for me, not really a fan of the 11 lows
ohwell.gif

I like these but these will be obsolete once the concord and bred color ways drop. If u missed out just wait because these will be on a fire sale once JB drops the OG color ways, and everyone know that's only a matter of time. Having said that if you have the money, smoke em if u got em
you probably gonna have to wait for a while, concords and breds just dropped recently

Last edited:
My local Shiekh have every single employee (about 4 guys) wear this yesterday which is on the release day.  This gotta be one massive GR.

Too much white on these. The color blocking just don't do it for me. Passed for me.

People asking 250+ for these on ebay and craiglist. lol good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom