Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Called FNL today after emailing and getting nowhere with them. Ordered saturday 11.5 and got confirmation so today the 5th day I call to ask what the deal was. In a nutshell it was still processing was probably going to get canceled according to the CSR who was no help so I just told her to cancel the shoes than. Long story short was mad at first but got over it. Never shopping again with FNL due to lack of customer support and a crappy inventory system. Thing is I got my order in 5 minutes after it going live. At least it was the last JB release I planned on getting.

Should have never canceled it. I have had them tell me that numerous times. Everytime I get the shoes. The most notable time was when I copped the 3 sets of the 11/12 cdp on a Monday restock after RD. Called a couple times and they lady said they would be canceled. I waited it out and low behold they ship 3 sets. Most recently was a pair of Flyknits, same situation.

Nice. It wasn't a big deal but I'm not for waiting or giving the run around with no answers. Its not a loss to me at this point. I got plenty of shoes like everybody here just go after another pair instead. Thanks for the info

jordan-11.jpg

Finally got mine.

If anyone is still on the hunt for a pair..let me know. Especially if they are looking for a size 9.5..I can probably help you locate a pair.

My pair from FNL came in today. Only complaint is the left sole is super icy where as the right sole is already yellowing.

Quick question, anyone ordered from sneakers n stuff? If so are you hit with custom fees?

Last edited:
Sole swap with black and reds?

I wonder if the mid and lowtop soles are EXACTLY the same............anyone know?

Did anyone realize these actually have full length air as opposed to the 2012 white/red lows that only had heel air?

Does it really? Any proof of this? If so, thats awesome.

Pull out the insole and there is a small hole in the forefoot where the air bag is visible. You can also see the imprint of the full length air bag on the layer just below the insole when the shoe is flexed.

Copped today at this hoh opening...
Still on the fence about keeping them
Theyre :pimp: but not a fan of the price tag

I see these every time I go out now. They don't look bad. Maybe if they restock I might get a pair. I would save them for next summer, or two or three years. Heck, I still haven't worn either pair of my concords yet :lol:

Never order from that Size? place in the UK ever again, they sent me an early release pair that have yellowed bottoms already production dates are like a few days apart

Last edited:
Got mine from Eastbay yesterday I was happy till I got to the shoe under the paper the Jordan logo on the tongue was sewn on upside down SMFH this is most likely the last time I buy Jordans 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom