Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ry: shipping
Aaron K.: Thank you for contacting Footaction Customer Care! How may I help you?
ry: I have two orders that I wanted to see when theyre expected to ship
ry: order numbers are xxxxxx and xxxxxxx
Aaron K.: They are both expected to ship today.
Aaron K.: They are in the process of shipping now.
ry: thats good news thanks

ry: shipping
Aaron K.: Thank you for contacting Footaction Customer Care! How may I help you?
ry: I have two orders that I wanted to see when theyre expected to ship
ry: order numbers are xxxxxx and xxxxxxx
Aaron K.: They are both expected to ship today.
Aaron K.: They are in the process of shipping now.
ry: thats good news thanks
MY MAN!

I was wondering why this thread kinda blew up overnight. Pleasant surprise to see that these will be shipped soon. I was still expecting the 2/28 backorder date. 

Congrats to everyone that was able to order a pair 
nthat.gif

expecting to see a flooding of pairs for sale soon :lol:

dudes going ham on the orders...

[Lebron voice]
Not 1, Not 2, Not 3......
[/Lebron voice]

expecting to see a flooding of pairs for sale soon
laugh.gif

[Lebron voice]
[/Lebron voice]
i'm not even gonna front.  i don't need 4 pair of these, so one is going on da bay for sure.  as of this morning, there's only 1 size 11 on ebay and i think he had it listed around 390.

i'll be happy with a mere $100 profit

I needed a sz 10 and they are all sold out.

All sizes I can wear from 9-11 sucks to be me.

Do size 12.5 go for more than other sizes? I have an extra and want to trade or sell it but don't know what they go for.

expecting to see a flooding of pairs for sale soon
laugh.gif

[Lebron voice]

[/Lebron voice]

They will all be gone by April and prices will shoot back up for the Low concord/Space jam releases.

I ordered about 3 hrs ago and they had no more 9.5s or 10s when I asked. I ordered a 9. Good thing my online order is a 9.5. Asked about bred 11s said sold out :frown:. Free shipping no hassle too.

I ordered about 3 hrs ago and they had no more 9.5s or 10s when I asked. I ordered a 9. Good thing my online order is a 9.5. Asked about bred 11s said sold out
frown.gif
. Free shipping no hassle too.
I guess that was my sz 9. Dumbass Footaction cancelled my order since they said my cc got declined even though there's nothing wrong with it
mean.gif

Patiently waited and now its paid off. Got my shipping confirmation 10 minutes ago. Glad I could these for retail.

same here got my shipping conformation about 2 hrs ago.. stoked.. now waiting to see if the size 9 i ordered gets shipped

+1. Just got my tracking number. Wasn't willing to pay resale. Retail price was willing to pay. Now to keep the sole from turning piss yellow after wear...
I can deal with yellowed soles but I'm curious to see how quick the white patent leather will yellow. Regardless, this pair will be worn, just like all my other kicks.

lol i acutally got my shipping email for the size 9 i ordered today.. still waiting on the shipping conformation on the size 9.5 lol.. size 9 online says released to ship the 9.5 says processing still lol..

lol 2 min after posting this get an email from ups for the tracking for the 9.5 lol wierd..still wierd i get the size 9 first then the 9.5

congrats to those whose orders shipped, I ordered 8:10 est, right after that one post saying to call in, nothing so far, status: open.  not looking good

Back
Top Bottom