Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I don't get it why would y'all want the number 45 stiched on the back knowing it wasn't a legendary number than 23. I prefer to have 23 stiched on the back than 45 don't you? Please JB stich the number 23 on the back of the Concord XI's Pleeeeeeease! Like you did the Cool Greys and Space Jams!!

PLEEEASE!!!

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Being from Chicago, I remember when Jordan had the Space Jams on with the "45" on the back in the Playoffs against Orlando.. Classic shoes ^^^^^

You only remember that because you're from Chicago?

Update from complex: Although the Internets are buzzing with the idea of a possible release of the Concord Jordan XI's with the #45 on the back, Jordan Brand says there's no plans of that specific model re-releasing this year.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Update from complex: Although the Internets are buzzing with the idea of a possible release of the Concord Jordan XI's with the #45 on the back, Jordan Brand says there's no plans of that specific model re-releasing this year.

this....those are just 11/12 Countdown package sample from 08'

I'd rather have 23 on the back personally, since that logo is so iconic with the XIs.

wait....so the concords arent releasing? because the model with 45 never released so why did they say re-releasing?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wait....so the concords arent releasing? because the model with 45 never released so why did they say re-releasing?

They are releasing, just not with the "45" 
They are already set for Holiday '11 release.  

45 I don't think these will release with that #.If I'm not mistaken didn't Jordan hate the # 45?

One of the guys that gets pics early from Modern Notoriety confirmed that these are samples that Drake asked for.. the 2011 Concords will have the #23

Real talk, we still getting concords
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Boooo.

Keep the 45. We already got the 23 the first time.... I wanna see a 45
yeah, i would LOVE a jordan XI with a 45...

JB hasn't really explored that 45 number in retro form in any sneaker sans those pathetic team jordans

da grails though should be da chicago X's with 45.....i'd FLIP for those
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

homestly i really dont care what the number is either way ima wear them and rock them but i would prefer the outline look of the 23 rather than the bold looking 45... first pair of XI's
smile.gif

Whatever number they choose, I sincerely hope the quality is better than the CDP BRED's and the 2009 Space Jams. I know this post could double up on a "Quality" thread but I kept hearing other NT'ers complain about the poor quality JB used to make the CDP releases but I only just recently noticed first hand what they were talking about when I compared the BRED's and the Jams (recently purchased on eBay) to the Cool Grey's (Foot Locker) I got in  December.

What a huge difference!!

Granted, we're comparing mesh to nubuck, but the Cool Grey's were waaaay better in fit and finish IMO compared to the other two. I wear a size 10 and the CG's fit perfectly whereas the BRED's and Jams fit a little snug. Also, the CG's were so comfy the second I put them on whereas the other two were quite stiff and felt like they needed to be broken in.

Anyway, I'm rambling but for such an epic retro, I really hope JB keeps the quality on par with the current Signature release (CG's, III's). Thoughts??

If JB expect people approval on these Concords, they should make them with the same ice sole that they had on the DMP's. That silver icey sole on the DMP's was
pimp.gif
. They should make the Concords with that kind of icey sole with that hint of Concord on the bottom. I wouldn't like with the blue tint...but then again why not.

please no concord on the soles, blue tint or nothing, icey soles with bad quality = yellow in 2 wears so the blue will delay this for a little bit if you take care of them after each wear, i really dont want to have to dye brand new shoes but will if they release clear soles
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

the model is the mid-top 11 itself, not what's on it

Baby J said jb has no plans of dropping the concords at all this year

this thread is stupid either way, this topic has been discussed before the cg 11's dropped in 2010, more than a year away

it's just ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom