Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ all you jits buying fake Concords to have them early.

The only people beasting on these are the dudes who don't have any OG's or 00 retros.
+1. Just wait it out people.

Originally Posted by rareair45

laugh.gif

The only people beasting on these are the dudes who don't have any OG's or 00 retros.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes always trying to rain on other ppl's parade. 

Someone just cant wait till the 23rd rolls around so he can make another post about his swoosh discount.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by rareair45

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ dudes always trying to rain on other ppl's parade. 

Someone just cant wait till the 23rd rolls around so he can make another post about his swoosh discount.

Don't forget the pic of his recipt! Lol!

laugh.gif
What you don't understand is, I don't care...I have OG's and 2 00's.

I don't need these...I don't have '09 Jams or '10 CG's in my collection either.

I'll keep wearing my real heat and I'll keep the looking like a hypebeast to y'all.

laugh.gif

I'll keep wearing my real heat and I'll keep the looking like a hypebeast to y'all.
why are you even reading this thread then? keep it movin.

Originally Posted by east99

those concords look legit to me (sneakgeekz review video)

can't wait to finally get a pair of concords. never had concords in my life. i feel like a kid!

hah I guess you didn't look close enough... on 6:48 as he holds both shoes up he has the best of both..one is clear toe and the other is a no no
roll.gif

Got email overnight around 2am pacific time, just to make sure if my tracking number was still the same because it hasn't been working and this is what Jay says:

It’s still same tracking number my friend!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com

What is the deal, how long does it take for EMS or shipping company to scan shoes?
mad.gif

give it till at least Monday US time. It should work.
Is yours working already Eddo?? When did you order? Because I know I remember you saying your like his neighbor so it shouldn't even take long to ship to you...

laugh.gif

I understand what you're saying. That's why I don't buy early what I already have, but ten year old sneakers aren't going to last forever. What are you going to do when glue, cleaning and sea glow no longer work, pay $300 plus? Try to find DS 2000's again?

Originally Posted by OG2345

Is yours working already Eddo?? When did you order? Because I know I remember you saying your like his neighbor so it shouldn't even take long to ship to you...

yea, kinda embarrassed to say this, but i dont even have a tracking number yet.  lol, but am not too worried about it.

He's shipping them.  If you have an order with him, and you emailed him about it, and he responded.  Then you should be ok. 

Originally Posted by OG2345

yea, kinda embarrassed to say this, but i dont even have a tracking number yet.  lol, but am not too worried about it.

He's shipping them.  If you have an order with him, and you emailed him about it, and he responded.  Then you should be ok. 
I know I shouldn't even worry because he said I will get them even if I paid for them already and what not. But it is still in the back of your head with the "What If" and well you just want to be sure. But guess I just have to be really patient, just that with these few people that have working numbers already, I'm hoping mine works soon, at least.

Thanks for the feedback..
pimp.gif

Jay only got a handful of real pairs in 4 sizes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I will be waiting for other's pairs to arrive too.

I give Jay credit because he didn't go ahead and ship out any suspect shoes yet. A lot of the shoes AR customers have posted are sketchy as hell. Maybe Jay comes thru and gets everyone legit pairs?

im still waiting on my refund tho.
sick.gif

I'm gonna use these concords to get what I'm missing in my collection so I will be copping a few pair to trade an keep

What if these are easily available? Why would anyone trade for a sneaker that they can get at their local FTL?

It depends where you live I know how fast they will go... these are xis we are talking about that what if is a big what if

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Jay only got a handful of real pairs in 4 sizes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I will be waiting for other's pairs to arrive too.
There he goes again. Nooblee dropping bombs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

1247140047_mushroom-cloud.gif

Everyone that have working tracking numbers. What size did you order????

laugh.gif

Do you have any yellowing issues with your 95 OG's and 2000's?

If so, and yellowed soles bothers you, then that would be a good reason to get a fresh 2011 pair with Icy soles. At least with a  fresh 2011 pair you know it will be quite a while before the soles start to yellow. 

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

laugh.gif

If so, and yellowed soles bothers you, then that would be a good reason to get a fresh 2011 pair with Icy soles. At least with a  fresh 2011 pair you know it will be quite a while before the soles start to yellow. 

Not really. Some people's cool greys are already yellowing and everyones space jams are yellowing, at least around the traction pods and bottom of the soles. And those released 8 months ago and a little over 1.5 years ago.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

laugh.gif

Not really. Some people's cool greys are already yellowing and everyones space jams are yellowing, at least around the traction pods and bottom of the soles. And those released 8 months ago and a little over 1.5 years ago.
My Cool Greys are still icy as hell and ive worn them a couple times already

the blue tint isnt gonna stop the yellowing. it wont look as bad but my cool greys are yellowed on the bottom around the pods and i havent even wore them.

my cool greys have no yellowing what so ever, but my other DS pair I sold had it starting around the pods

Back
Top Bottom