Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Zyzz

the blue tint isnt gonna stop the yellowing. it wont look as bad but my cool greys are yellowed on the bottom around the pods and i havent even wore them.

Ive worn mine about 10 times, including Christmas Eve when I recieved them from NDC, in the snow...They look icey from the side still...lol.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Got email overnight around 2am pacific time, just to make sure if my tracking number was still the same because it hasn't been working and this is what Jay says:

It’s still same tracking number my friend!

Best regards

Jay

Slamdunkspace.com

What is the deal, how long does it take for EMS or shipping company to scan shoes?
mad.gif

What website are you using to track?  You might want to try USPS and/or the EMS website, instead of the Hong Kong Post which is what AR uses.  That worked for me.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

the blue tint isnt gonna stop the yellowing. it wont look as bad but my cool greys are yellowed on the bottom around the pods and i havent even wore them.

Ive worn mine about 10 times, including Christmas Eve when I recieved them from NDC, in the snow...They look icey from the side still...lol.
Only worn 10 times and there already turning piss yellow ?

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Jay only got a handful of real pairs in 4 sizes 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I will be waiting for other's pairs to arrive too.
Looks like there will be a lot of unhappy people.

Hold up, you wore them in the snow.... (water)... (salt).... and you expected them to hold up? Those are now yellower in the bottom than my 2000 concords, 2000 jams, 2001 columbias... Shame. Youve got to care for clear soled shoes. Be smart, dont wear them in bad weather, in grass etc. Clean them after you wear them. What do you expect?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i just have to quote it to quote it 
laugh.gif

what are the signs of a real pair 

i know nooblee know's more then anyone else on here 

I imagine the pair Zyzz posted is 100% authentic and is exactly what we'll see come Dec. Yes or no Nooblee?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i just have to quote it to quote it 
laugh.gif

what are the signs of a real pair 

i know nooblee know's more then anyone else on here 
I wonder which sizes he's got that are "Real"...?? Noob...Wassup?!?!?!

yea he didnt say anything about my pair. they are 100% authentic, we all know even he knows.

Of course zyzz got a real pair, I've said in my first post in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Jay checks this thread daily like all of us do, why does zyzz always get a pair before the rest of us do, though? Even eddo, who lives in Taiwan, which is faster to get the package?

How does zyzz know more about Jay, act as a medium and he delivers all the messages of Jay to us?

Like someone said a couple pages back, it's a part of the plan, to have zyzz get a real pair (which is 100RMB profit per shoe (real ones) if you do the math, 100RMB = around $17) and have people from Twitter to come and check out the real shoe, and mix in fakes with real ones.

Now with that being said.

Those who also ordered size 11 might be getting some real ones.

That's 1 outta 4 sizes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont think thats gonna happen. he told me everyone will be receiving exactly what i got. hes not gonna ruin his image even more after what happened with the space jams.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Hold up, you wore them in the snow.... (water)... (salt).... and you expected them to hold up? Those are now yellower in the bottom than my 2000 concords, 2000 jams, 2001 columbias... Shame. Youve got to care for clear soled shoes. Be smart, dont wear them in bad weather, in grass etc. Clean them after you wear them. What do you expect?

What do you do when your out and you come across a patch of grass ? Or rain ? Or it looks like it's going to rain ? Take your shoes off ?Make get over it ! They are just shoes !!!! Don't think this guys cares his soles have yellowed
wink.gif

QFT! If there's a chance of rain, snow, etc. I'm rocking Vans. I also stay on the sidewalk/path when I'm walking and not through grass and dirt. Hate to see them yellowed like that but at least dude actually wears his shoes
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

What do you do when your out and you come across a patch of grass ? Or rain ? Or it looks like it's going to rain ? Take your shoes off ?Make get over it ! They are just shoes !!!! Don't think this guys cares his soles have yellowed
wink.gif
Mines are sttill icy for some reason i dont have them in zip lock bags, dont use silica packs or anything and have been worn through semi bad conditions and there still in great shape lol

2jaezxd.jpg

2evglco.jpg

lol...your posting this like I care.  Shoes are meant to be worn, I haven't cleaned the bottom once, nor do I plan to.  I never said I expected them to hold up.  If you look at the pic again, its mostly just dirt, only yellow around the pods, thats why I posted the pic.  If I did clean them, which I WILL NOT do, they will still be icey.  

**EDIT**

Here is a side view, STILL ICEY "brah"...so SHAME on you for not wearing your shoes....
laugh.gif

Man you get props from me! Kicks are made to be to rocked not stored in a closet.

Originally Posted by solesearch22

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Here's iPhone pics of my Concord's from AR ...

6083051441_4f4860091d_b.jpg

6083592966_62865581e7_b.jpg

6083593036_33fd5c0be5_b.jpg

6083051357_0772bbd4d0_b.jpg

The box was in good condition. Shoe trees are legit. Carbon Fiber makes the same sound as my Space Jams from '09. I noticed a few little pimples around the mid-sole, but my Space Jam has a small acne issue as well, so it's whatever. Overall, I'm satisfied with my transaction with Air Randy ... Shipping was legit, communication was legit, and it was an overall good experience. While I doubt I'll partake in an early release again ... if I did, I wouldn't mind giving Air Randy another shot.

Whoa, these look good too. This jumpman is way different than the other ones in the comparison pic. PL cut in the back looks a little low but it looks like all of them are that way so far. ball isnt touching on the sole. Looks like the jumpmans fingers looks normal (from what you can see). The lines on the 23 on this one from AR looks thin like the ones in the comparison pic from SDS (Don't know which one is right yet)

If I get these from AR I will be pretty satisfied.

Legit pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And all the size 9 are also legit ? (that's 2 out of 4)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesearch22

ericjunior wrote:

Here's iPhone pics of my Concord's from AR ...

6083051441_4f4860091d_b.jpg

6083592966_62865581e7_b.jpg

6083593036_33fd5c0be5_b.jpg

6083051357_0772bbd4d0_b.jpg

The box was in good condition. Shoe trees are legit. Carbon Fiber makes the same sound as my Space Jams from '09. I noticed a few little pimples around the mid-sole, but my Space Jam has a small acne issue as well, so it's whatever. Overall, I'm satisfied with my transaction with Air Randy ... Shipping was legit, communication was legit, and it was an overall good experience. While I doubt I'll partake in an early release again ... if I did, I wouldn't mind giving Air Randy another shot.

Whoa, these look good too. This jumpman is way different than the other ones in the comparison pic. PL cut in the back looks a little low but it looks like all of them are that way so far. ball isnt touching on the sole. Looks like the jumpmans fingers looks normal (from what you can see). The lines on the 23 on this one from AR looks thin like the ones in the comparison pic from SDS (Don't know which one is right yet)

If I get these from AR I will be pretty satisfied.

Legit pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely the legit pair. Soles are milky, correct spacing on jumpman on soles, cf looks good.

Everyone is so busy talking about real pairs and fake pairs. I still care however i am starting to get to the point where i can care less because what if there are great super fake pairs making it into the retail stores without too many ppl (if any) knowing about it? i have so many pairs of kicks put up, i am just going to start rocking most of the items that i have.
its always something, great marketing... take that for what its worth lol.

Of course zyzz got a real pair, I've said in my first post in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Jay checks this thread daily like all of us do, why does zyzz always get a pair before the rest of us do, though? Even eddo, who lives in Taiwan, which is faster to get the package?

How does zyzz know more about Jay, act as a medium and he delivers all the messages of Jay to us?

Like someone said a couple pages back, it's a part of the plan, to have zyzz get a real pair (which is 100RMB profit per shoe (real ones) if you do the math, 100RMB = around $17) and have people from Twitter to come and check out the real shoe, and mix in fakes with real ones.

Now with that being said.

Those who also ordered size 11 might be getting some real ones.

That's 1 outta 4 sizes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

size 11 are the real ones too? Nice...ordered an 11 from AR I think they're at the post office I haven't been home today...hope they're a real pair

Here is a side view, STILL ICEY "brah"...so SHAME on you for not wearing your shoes....

I definately wear all my shoes (Only DS pairs I have are this years true blues, 01 bred xi and the cool greys) I don't wear the same pair everyday. I wear them on rotation. I haven't worn my cool greys yet, because I have other grey shoes I haven't worn out yet. If I'm going to pay Jordan prices, then Im not going to deliberately wear them in conditions that will deteriate them faster. That's part of having a rotation. Some shoes are better served for the elements than others. Maybe I came at you wrong, but whenever I see someone complaining about shoes yellowing to quickly, they always talk about the conditions they put them through. Let's face it, all clear shoes yellow, fact.

Back
Top Bottom