Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by DN41

People who ordered from SDS should check their tracking mine started working just now.... or maybe earlier today..
Yeah we know!! I have been tracking mine since early friday morning (central time). Thanx, there may be more NTers waiting on working tracking numbers.
[table][tr][td]Date/Time[/td][td]Location[/td][td]Activity[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-08-26  16:07:00[/td][td]SHUNDE [/td][td]Posting  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  17:09:00[/td][td]RGQYLS [/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:19:41[/td][td]SHUNDE [/td][td]Arrival at Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:54:44[/td][td]SHUNDE [/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  20:23:00[/td][td]GUANGZHOU [/td][td]Arrival at Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-08-26  21:59:00[/td][td]GUANGZHOU [/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][/table]  
Oops my bad for not being clear on my statement
embarassed.gif
.... what I meant was for those whose tracking isn't working till yesterday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I ordered my on 8/5 , sz 10 and 10.5 and the tracking from SDS is still not working, another people ordered around my time or sizes that are still not working?
Also, can people who got their tracking state what date they ordered and size? This will good reference for everyone and help us all to keep track. Thanks!

Let me start first and you guys can add your info,

Kevineg6  8/5 size 10 and 10.5  tracking number still not working.

7/30, size 13, does not work
8/6, size 10, works

Originally Posted by coco8723

Just got this from jay:Hello my dear friend! How are you? Very sorry for delay!  Your tracking number will update on Monday or Sunday.. please check on NIKETALK some people tracking already working,and some people already received shoes. Your tracking number will working soon, and please support us when you receive shoes and happy for it! Any more question please let me know!Best regards Jay

This is what I got but I don't even have a tracking # yet
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Just wait for RD, problem solved.

People will still get B-grades from legit retail stores...it happens every JB release. JB QC is 
sick.gif

I ordered on 7/30 order number 466 size 11! Just received a email from jay saying tracking should work in acouple hours! Big thanks to my dude EDDO, I originally ordered a 11.5 and finally got it changed to an 11!

Originally Posted by cubanref

People will still get B-grades from legit retail stores...it happens every JB release. JB QC is 
sick.gif

Whatever helps you sleep at night , but you can easily return them or check the box before you buy them without any hassle.

Even if You do get b-grades from retailers your still not paying rape prices so I'd rather wait for the rd

Originally Posted by Magic1978

sick.gif

Whatever helps you sleep at night , but you can easily return them or check the box before you buy them without any hassle.
I think its worse geting a b-grade pair from FTL on RD then 3-4 months early from an early release site. I bought the V's at FTL this past week and had to spend 25mins mixing and matching to make sure I had an"A" grade pair. I don't know about you but thats a hassle for me. There should be no reason why I need to sit there making sure my shoes are  free of inconsistencies. My point was that JB quality sucks. If people don't like there early release pairs they can return them from certain sites and get a refund. Some stores stamp a no return/no refund/final sale on the receipt. They make you line up and when you get your shoes make you hurry out so they can get to the next customer. How about people that get their pairs online? No way to inspect them until they arrive, and once they do lets say they are not what you were expecting? It's a hassle to send them back...trust me I know lol.
All I'm saying is that if you order early, don't be surprised if there are some minor defects cause come RD people will still have them when there shouldn't be any at all 

Originally Posted by all19mjs

Even if You do get b-grades from retailers your still not paying rape prices so I'd rather wait for the rd
Most people don't have connects or time to wait in line or the luck of getting them online. $100-120 over retail to get a pair 3-4 months early is well worth it if you don't have to lose time at work and deal with BS online and in store 

MY SDS TRACKING IS WORKING!!! I got the same e-mail some time tonight and it's working at 4:07AM CST. I ordered a size 12, Order # 546, Ordered on 8/5. Just for reference to everyone else.

Wth!!?? Jay just sent me an email saying my tracking now will work until 2 more days!! Why is he taking long to ship!!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

^ As a matter of Fact I usually have  emergency plastic bags in my pocket before I leave my house no lie. I only run to the store to get them if i've forggeten the bags at home

Mate, I look forward to seeing you on Dr Phil soon, talking about your disorder
wink.gif

Most people don't have connects or time to wait in line or the luck of getting them online. $100-120 over retail to get a pair 3-4 months early is well worth it if you don't have to lose time at work and deal with BS online and in store 

100$-200 over retail my @SS 3-4 months early on some "unofficial" kicks. Worth it? Scroll thru this debacle of confusion in these pages and then tell illest35 if its worth it(wusup generaiya).  No..Do u guys who dnt wanna/ cant wait in line or order online at 11:55 pm not have lady friends or a relative that can help u on RD? if u hav to wrk, send that broad. Or once again, prepare a few days ahead of time. Maybe there should be a "Pre Release Day Tutorial" post somewhere.. Some of that extra 100-200$ could be paid to that chick or friend/relative who helped or w/e..But hey, to each his own..Its starting to be like beating a dead horse with sum of the folks in here..

Originally Posted by OG2345

Wth!!?? Jay just sent me an email saying my tracking now will work until 2 more days!! Why is he taking long to ship!!

Maybe cuz he doesnt even have "yours" in his possession yet..Dnt u want the best looking pair? Be patient..
roll.gif

I understand but I don't have the time but I dam sure have the connect. Getting a connect is so easy just stay loyal to a certain spot make yourself known get in good with a manager that's what I did

Originally Posted by Magic1978

sick.gif

I think its worse geting a b-grade pair from FTL on RD then 3-4 months early from an early release site. I bought the V's at FTL this past week and had to spend 25mins mixing and matching to make sure I had an"A" grade pair. I don't know about you but thats a hassle for me. There should be no reason why I need to sit there making sure my shoes are  free of inconsistencies. My point was that JB quality sucks. If people don't like there early release pairs they can return them from certain sites and get a refund. Some stores stamp a no return/no refund/final sale on the receipt. They make you line up and when you get your shoes make you hurry out so they can get to the next customer. How about people that get their pairs online? No way to inspect them until they arrive, and once they do lets say they are not what you were expecting? It's a hassle to send them back...trust me I know lol.
All I'm saying is that if you order early, don't be surprised if there are some minor defects cause come RD people will still have them when there shouldn't be any at all 
The problem with early release shoes are they can be FAKE.

Got tracking from Jay and it is working for my 2 sz 11s......

Also I dont know why people are saying we paid 100-200 more for the early pair, they were 235 plus shipping for 268, i got 2 pairs with discounted shipping so it came to like 255 per pair....

Retail is 180 so these will be about 200 with tax in store and thats if you dont have to pay any shipping, your looking at 215 if you have to pay tax and shipping or around 200 in person depending on your states tax rate..... So shipped it came out to 40-55 more per pair for me....

I agree^^^ but I'm sure that getting a shoe retail can never be FAKE, right? Early releases = fake comes into question, Retail = quality of the AUTHENTIC shoe.. Correct me it I'm wrong

SDS said all pairs are the same as Zyzz pair which has been proven to be authentic and this is the reason he had to wait so long to ship because he had to get all them, not the other ones floating around (which are more questionable, still made from mostly nike pairts though)

Also SDS will accept returns no questions asked and pay for return shipping if your not satisfied, so its not a risky situation to me

I picked SDS over AR because SDS never sold the questionable aj4 blk cement "promo" pairs and didnt carry the aj13 ray allen which had a big fake/grey market controversy as well

Back
Top Bottom