Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

richiedge: The consensus here is that those are not authentic. You have a translucent toe cap, and also, the two lines that make the 2 and the 3 aren't spaced far apart enough. Not to mention the thin jumpman.

Its funny because I recieved two 9.5 pairs from Air Randy. The pair in the video which I kept, and another which that my friend got I thought looked shady due to a wide 23 with barely any space (which apparently you guys say is legit?). The pair in my video has the same exact 23 on the back as the SJ and CG. Does not compute!

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Of course zyzz got a real pair, I've said in my first post in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Jay checks this thread daily like all of us do, why does zyzz always get a pair before the rest of us do, though? Even eddo, who lives in Taiwan, which is faster to get the package?

How does zyzz know more about Jay, act as a medium and he delivers all the messages of Jay to us?

Like someone said a couple pages back, it's a part of the plan, to have zyzz get a real pair (which is 100RMB profit per shoe (real ones) if you do the math, 100RMB = around $17) and have people from Twitter to come and check out the real shoe, and mix in fakes with real ones.

QFTMFT

pimp.gif

ON ANOTHER NOTE:
zyzz pair from sds and the other pair from AR that nooblee says are legit seem to both have the price tag on the boxes
trend here?
Sounds pretty dumb if you ask me.  I believe Zyzz got a pair first for that very purpose.  To display the shoes and prove SDS legitimacy.  Now saying that the company is "mixing" real pairs with fake pairs is just ludicrous.  How does he determine who gets "real" pairs?  How does this help him at all.  So he's "mixing" real pairs in the batch and taking a loss in hopes that they all will take pics and post them online?  The only that will do is upset everyone else that received inferior quality.  Sounds like a uproar waiting to happen.  Also, Zyzz's shoes weren't the best quality...   
2vao551.jpg
So this is a "real" pair?  This is what is what we all have to look forward to on 12/23?  Lastly who the hell are you?
laugh.gif
  Why would SDS or "Jay" let you know all his inside info to allow you to bash him on NT?  Personally I think your full of $#!%. As far as Zyzz's relationship with Jay,  I'm guessing he's the unofficial SDS spokesperson
laugh.gif
.  I highly doubt he works for SDS, Jay prolly just saw the opportunity to have a trusted NTer co-sign on him.  I have nothing to gain, already ordered from Air Randy because honestly I've never heard of SDS before this fiasco.  I'm not happy with the way Randy handled this but according to my tracking, mine should be in-hand by Monday/Tuesday.  Pics will definitely be posted.

Originally Posted by richiedge

Its funny because I recieved two 9.5 pairs from Air Randy. The pair in the video which I kept, and another which that my friend got I thought looked shady due to a wide 23 with barely any space (which apparently you guys say is legit?). The pair in my video has the same exact 23 on the back as the SJ and CG. Does not compute!

Spacing should be like this:

Your spacing looks like this:

Ignore the red circles

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS wrote:
^ As a matter of Fact I usually have  emergency plastic bags in my pocket before I leave my house no lie. I only run to the store to get them if i've forgotten the bags at home

Why not just check the weather before you leave the house
You could seriously injure yourself wearing plastic bags on your feet in the rain or snow. You should design hazeee sneaker baggies, then sell them with a draw string at the top and like a gritty material on the bottom so people don't slip down. Also, if your walking your dog then you covered there too. I can see the infomercial now.

People who ordered from SDS should check their tracking mine started working just now.... or maybe earlier today..

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by richiedge

Ignore the red circles

Here's a better pic of mine
img4402.png

richiedge wrote:
Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

richiedge wrote:

Ignore the red circles

Here's a better pic of mine
img4402.png

Truthfully, there is no one who can tell you definitively whether they are authentic or not. Not until we have seen the official pictures that will be released by Jordan Brand. Then a real comparative analysis can be undertaken. Until we get the pics everything will be speculation.

what did NOOB say Jay would make per pair $17 x about 400 not so bad to get back in good graces

So basically what you're saying is they changed the 23 from the SJ and CG to look more....fake? Pic of my 2009 SJ purchased from HOH.
img20100702174253.jpg

IDK man, you may be right but I may hold off judgment for myself.

^ I'm just going off what's been said on here bro, like the guy above said, we won't know for sure until official pics come out of jb. To me, it makes sense for there to be far greater fake pairs out this early, than real pairs. With that being said, the majority of the pairs out look similar to yours.

My tracking is now working.  I still have my escalated claim open, so if they shoes aren't up to snuff I am covered.  I'll post pictures once they come in.

Originally Posted by DN41

People who ordered from SDS should check their tracking mine started working just now.... or maybe earlier today..
Yeah we know!! I have been tracking mine since early friday morning (central time). Thanx, there may be more NTers waiting on working tracking numbers.
[table][tr][td]Date/Time[/td][td]Location[/td][td]Activity[/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-08-26  16:07:00[/td][td]SHUNDE [/td][td]Posting  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  17:09:00[/td][td]RGQYLS [/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:19:41[/td][td]SHUNDE [/td][td]Arrival at Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  18:54:44[/td][td]SHUNDE [/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  20:23:00[/td][td]GUANGZHOU [/td][td]Arrival at Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][tr][td]2011-08-26  21:59:00[/td][td]GUANGZHOU [/td][td]Despatch from Sorting Center  [/td][/tr][/table][h2]Shipment Location on Maps[/h2]
/maps.gstatic.com/intl/en_us/mapfiles/openhand_8_8.cur),">http://maps.gstatic.com/i...files/openhand_8_8.cur), default; LEFT: 0px">
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png
transparent.png

lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=207&y=110&z=8&s=Gal
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=207&y=111&z=8&s=Gali
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=207&y=112&z=8&s=Galil
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=207&y=113&z=8&s=Galile
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=208&y=110&z=8&s=Galile
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=208&y=111&z=8&s=Galileo
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=208&y=112&z=8&s=
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=208&y=113&z=8&s=G
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=209&y=110&z=8&s=G
lyrs=m@159000000&hl=en&src=api&x=209&y=111&z=8&s=Ga

I know. All I'm saying is I just don't know why these dudes are saying the traditional 23 that's been used since day 1 is now being deemed as the fake and the traditional fake shape is being deemed as.....real.

I ordered my on 8/5 , sz 10 and 10.5 and the tracking from SDS is still not working, another people ordered around my time or sizes that are still not working?
Also, can people who got their tracking state what date they ordered and size? This will good reference for everyone and help us all to keep track. Thanks!

Let me start first and you guys can add your info,

Kevineg6  8/5 size 10 and 10.5  tracking number still not working.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I ordered my on 8/5 , sz 10 and 10.5 and the tracking from SDS is still not working, another people ordered around my time or sizes that are still not working?
Also, can people who got their tracking state what date they ordered and size? This will good reference for everyone and help us all to keep track. Thanks!

Let me start first and you guys can add your info,

Kevineg6  8/5 size 10 and 10.5  tracking number still not working.
thenewjs23 8/4 size 12 tracking is working

just got an email from Jay, tracking inside. said it will work in 3-6 hrs.

not gonna lie...somewhat excited...lol

Back
Top Bottom