Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by cubanref

thenewjs23 wrote:NO RESPONSE. I DID JUST EMAIL HIM A COUPLE TIMES TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME. MY 45 DAYS ARE COMING UP AND IM JUST TIRED AND WANT TO DONE WITH IT. HE AINT ANSWERING NOBODYS EMAILS BUT YOURS AND ZYZZ. I WENT TO FILE A DISPUTE AND PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY SAID THAT THE SELLER WAS NOT AVAILABLE. THEY GAVE ME THE CHOICE TO DROP OR ESCALATE. SO I ESCALATED IT TO  CLAIM.
I was having the same problem and followed eddo1005's advice. I know his customer service is beyond terrible by "our" standards, but just keep emailing him like 3-4 times a day. Make sure you include your order # and size. Once I started giving him my order # and size I started getting "better responses". I was trying to file a claim a few days ago as well and it would only allow me to escalate also. I decided I wanted the shoes and stayed patient and finally got a working tracking # yesterday. I know it feelsbatman
frown.gif
 but its the risk we all took ordering from early release sites. Everything that could've gone wrong, went wrong in my opinion for this release. I've never ordered early before and this roller coaster we've all been on will probably make sure I don't again lol. 
In the end just take a deep breath and remember they are just shoes and you can get your money back before they arrive 
happy.gif

Good luck and hope everything works out for you bro!

With all that said I hope I get a good pair lol

Yeah I gotta reply from him today. No mention of him paying for return shipping though. Paypal also said I have 10 days to send them back. I hope you dont get messed over on your claim though. You actually opened it and closed it. So there is a strong possibility that you cant open another. Correct me if im wrong though. 

No I didn't open a claim or escalate it at all. I just kept sending him emails about my order. I'm still well within paypals 45 day window so if I don't like what I get or if the shoes dont arrive in time I'll open it then

memphissfinest wrote:
QFT. 

APPRECIATE THAT.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHAT IS UP WITH THE BACKS OF THESE PAIRS? SERIOUS LEANING GOING ON. THESE SITES SHOULD BE CHARGING LESS THAN RETAIL FOR THESE. I'M INTERESTED IN SEEING YOUR PAIRS ZYR12.

welcome back bro

Waiting to call my post office back. Carrier wasnt in from his route yet. I wasnt home to sign for them. Really want to pick them up tonight....

The back of the shoes/ ankle where the 2 3 is has got worst and worst by each pair posted since Eddo's pair
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Looking "wide" "fat" "stretched". Just
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

The back of the shoes/ ankle where the 2 3 is has got worst and worst by each pair posted since Eddo's pair
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

I noticed that as well, what is that black thing that has the 23 on it called.. That seems to be a common flaw area in these early releases

Originally Posted by lugzzy

the inconsistencies of the heel tab and 2 3 are suspect. . .

THAT SEEMS TO BE RIGHT. THEY INSPECT EVERY 100TH PAIR. IF ONE IS BAD THEY PULL THE HUNDRED BEFORE AND AFTER. ASSUMING THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME DEFECT.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Jeremy Bentham:

Sorry to say, but those look mighty SUSPECT.

1.) Patent cut is pretty low on the sides
2.) The jumpman's ball on the sole is extremely close to the circular pod
3.) The jumpman in ankle of right shoe looks too "high" in reference to the "2 3" on heel

That's just at first glance...

Better pics and close ups would probably confirm
Suspect of what?  B-grades?  No way these are fakes, the carbon fiber plate is legit and not some shiny piece of plastic. 

Size 12's from SDS.  Overall not too bad.  I'll wear them.  Patent cut on the rear's is def off.  23's dont look aweful.  Pretty much what I expected.
I have better pictures but don't have time tonight to upload.  Here are some I uploaded to facebook from my phone.
Good day though.  Concords and my Black/Metallic V's from FNL.com showed up today too!

294891_647237030409_76801511_33713508_560871_n.jpg

291843_647238267929_76801511_33713525_6793447_n.jpg
311209_647238387689_76801511_33713527_5765100_n.jpg

Obviously you haven't been following this thread...

Super fakes do exist. It evolved, sorry to say.

You're looking for fakes in the old/primitive way...
Example: plastic cf, tag on 3rd lace hole, ankle jumpman, etc...@stevedensmore

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Jeremy Bentham:

Sorry to say, but those look mighty SUSPECT.

1.) Patent cut is pretty low on the sides
2.) The jumpman's ball on the sole is extremely close to the circular pod
3.) The jumpman in ankle of right shoe looks too "high" in reference to the "2 3" on heel

That's just at first glance...

Better pics and close ups would probably confirm
Suspect of what?  B-grades?  No way these are fakes, the carbon fiber plate is legit and not some shiny piece of plastic. 

THE PATENT CUT IS BIGGER ON THESE THAN BOTH MY SJ'S AND CONCORDS
THE CLOSENESS OF THE POD AND JUMPMAN VARIES AND HAS BEEN A ISSUE WITH ONLY ONE PAIR AS I SEE.
23 ON THE HEEL TAB IS CLEARLY A FLAW.

OH BTW, THEY ARE COMFORTABLE, AS WELL.

FUNNY THING IS THAT WE WILL BE DISCUSSING THE SAME QUALITY ISSUES ON RD. FINAL PRODUCT DOES NOT DIFFER MUCH. SMH

Dude, I was talking about Jeremy Bentham's pair. He asked a question to see if they're legit or not...

Sorry, I can't quote people directly because I'm at work...

Some of these are obviously fake, especially a majority from AR, some SDS pairs aren't looking so hot either.

Like nooblee said earlier, SDS might soon be running out of "real" pairs if he hasn't already. I'm just waiting to see...as its obvious what AR has done.

Obviously you haven't been following this thread...

Super fakes do exist. It evolved, sorry to say.

You're looking for fakes in the old/primitive way...
Example: plastic cf, tag on 3rd lace hole, ankle jumpman, etc...@stevedensmore
I've seen people put adhesive carbon-fiber looking vinyl over the plastic to make it appear legit.  Show me a link where they're selling fakes with legit-looking carbon fiber.  I'd cop a pair of fakes if the mold and cuts were close and the plate looked legit.  The inflated retail price and poor quality control of retros in the past few years is pathetic.

Got my size 12 from SDS today and I've got to say that even with "milky toe" these are obvious super fakes. Looks like everyone got ripped off by Air-Randy and SDS. I compared the concord box to the cool grey box and there are some small differences on the size sticker. The pullout tab button that you put your finger into is also different. As far as the shoes are concerned, shape is off, slight glue smell and wide, wavy 23 on back. Not pictured but I do have both concord shoe-trees. To the people on here who already received their pairs from SDS...You guys really cant tell that these are fakes?
Sorry for the huge cell phone b-grade photos...
2yv8ldu.jpg

wluqvs.jpg

2l8x8vb.jpg

213lkzo.jpg

faudmb.jpg

200td15.jpg

2446629.jpg

n6f6yr.jpg

Originally Posted by cw2022

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif

I noticed that as well, what is that black thing that has the 23 on it called.. That seems to be a common flaw area in these early releases
The ankle tab, i think they might of put the 2 3 print on the ankle tab before they sew it to the rest of the shoe. because its been stretched out! Not a good look. Just looks
sick.gif
sick.gif

@stevedensmore

LOL and SMH at you saying, " I'd cop a pair of fakes if the mold and cuts were close and the plate looked legit."

Wow...

Dude if you want a link go air randy's website.

There you can find "legit looking carbon fiber" that also doubles a memory foam, sticker ankle jumpmans, jumpmans with either alfalfa haircuts or tupac' rag, or you can get a jumpman with a pacman as a head. All fully equipped with soy sauce stains and pre creased. Dude even pays for return shipping and full refunds with no questions asked...$@%???

Also how can u forget about the superfake space jams that SDS sold and were confirmed fake by flight club???

Where have u been??? Living under a rock???

Originally Posted by runzombierun

Mine from SDS just got dropped off. Overall i think it looks good except for the toes.  not sure how milky there are supposed to be
Have not kept up with this thread in a few days, this is SDS because I would not pay 100 fort this garbage, send that back ASAP.  Damm this is a disgrace.  
sick.gif

@stevedensmore

LOL and SMH at you saying, " I'd cop a pair of fakes if the mold and cuts were close and the plate looked legit."

Wow...

Dude if you want a link go air randy's website.

There you can find "legit looking carbon fiber" that also doubles a memory foam, sticker ankle jumpmans, jumpmans with either alfalfa haircuts or tupac' rag, or you can get a jumpman with a pacman as a head. All fully equipped with soy sauce stains and pre creased. Dude even pays for return shipping and full refunds with no questions asked...$@%???

Also how can u forget about the superfake space jams that SDS sold and were confirmed fake by flight club???

Where have u been??? Living under a rock???
I'm just saying that I'd cop a pair of fakes for less than $100 if they weren't much different than an authentic pair.  
One thing I noticed in the photos bhcizme916 just posted of his suspect pair is the lack of sloppy, sole mold "nipples".  I have six pairs of authentic XI's, one pair of OG black/red, one pair of cool grey 2011 and four pairs of CDP black/red.  The retros have this issue, the OG were clean.  It's sad that fakes on some level have surpassed the quality of authentics.  

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Dont worry man, I am sure it will get sorted out.
Eddo seriously why do you feel the need to stick up for SDS everytime???  I mean you got your kicks from them, and we all know that you've had good dealings with them but its obvious that there are some people who aren't being taken care of the way they were told they would.  If I remember correctly, SDS was supposed to ship between Aug 8-15........ITS SEPT 1!!!  Give it up dude, seriously!!!  And when you cry about ppl calling you out for working for them, isnt that enough for you to take a step back and let these ppl vent without having you come to tell them to "chill, wait it out, dont worry Jay's got you"???   What do you have to gain by defending them???  The funniest thing is giving him credit for delaying the shipment so he could get the "real" pairs, c'mon son listen to that!!!  so if NT never exposed those photos you would have got that initial batch........and thats ok to overlook right???

And on the real...............Zyzz your pair looks good but that was to be expected but everyone has pre-yellowed mesh, crooked 23's, bottom line, no one but Zyzz got a perfect pair, EVEN YOU EDDO!!!  So please, quit your sponsoring, and if you told me to chill about my $1000, well you would get the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously???

Eddo you seem like a good dude but your willingness to excuse SDS (and bash AR, which I think is absolutely comical BTW) even though you got a sub par pair confuses the hell outta me.........all praises to Jay Allah, the sneakergod almighty......%@+$$ with that.  You got your shoes, post em up, tell everyone where you got em from and keep it moving.......

SDS pairs were better (from what we've seen, and I can't stress this enough since we seem to think were the only ones on the planet that buy sneakers from these dudes), but from what I've seen I'll give the crown of best lookin early release concords to Promo-shoes, only prob with them is paying over retail and getting the ordinary JB box

In the end it is what it is but don't go out of your way to stick up for someone who is blatantly lying to your fellow NT'ers!!!

END OF RANT

On another note, I would like to welcome back a REAL NT'er who tells it like it is whether you like it or not!!!   WELCOME BACK MEMPHIS!!!

QFT. 

APPRECIATE THAT.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, WHAT IS UP WITH THE BACKS OF THESE PAIRS? SERIOUS LEANING GOING ON. THESE SITES SHOULD BE CHARGING LESS THAN RETAIL FOR THESE. I'M INTERESTED IN SEEING YOUR PAIRS ZYR12.

Not much excusing SDS, but more or less trying to help everyone else on here.  Some appreciate the help while others would rather spend their day dissing.  Honestly, i have got nothing to gain from it.  I think I have made it pretty clear that i stick up for SDS because i have bought from them many times before.  It is all based on experience.  Had I gotten burned before, I'd be the first one to ask ppl to stay away as well. 

At the end of the day though, one can only do so much.  My pair did not turn out as great as zyzz, but Nooblee had already mentioned that my pair is authentic, so it is not a big deal.  Slightly yellow mesh is a common problem for this concord release as he has stated.  I am sure by the time the retail pairs roll out, the yellow mesh would most likely be fixed.

Anyway, when i tell ppl to relax, it is more intended to ACTUALLY get ppl to calm down, not so much sticking up for SDS.  And I think over the course of the thread, it has shown that most everyone person in this thread who had been complaining about tracking, eventually got a tracking after what i told them.  I am perfectly aware of how much time most had to wait.  I even had to wait 28 days, and by most standards, it wasnt acceptable.  I might not even go the early release route in the future, just because of the long wait time.  For now though, I am content to helping guys who need it.  Pretty much acting as a bridge between US and China now...........maybe I should become a diplomat.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Not much excusing SDS, but more or less trying to help everyone else on here.  Some appreciate the help while others would rather spend their day dissing.  Honestly, i have got nothing to gain from it.  I think I have made it pretty clear that i stick up for SDS because i have bought from them many times before.  It is all based on experience.  Had I gotten burned before, I'd be the first one to ask ppl to stay away as well. 

At the end of the day though, one can only do so much.  My pair did not turn out as great as zyzz, but Nooblee had already mentioned that my pair is authentic, so it is not a big deal.  Slightly yellow mesh is a common problem for this concord release as he has stated.  I am sure by the time the retail pairs roll out, the yellow mesh would most likely be fixed.

Anyway, when i tell ppl to relax, it is more intended to ACTUALLY get ppl to calm down, not so much sticking up for SDS.  And I think over the course of the thread, it has shown that most everyone person in this thread who had been complaining about tracking, eventually got a tracking after what i told them.  I am perfectly aware of how much time most had to wait.  I even had to wait 28 days, and by most standards, it wasnt acceptable.  I might not even go the early release route in the future, just because of the long wait time.  For now though, I am content to helping guys who need it.  Pretty much acting as a bridge between US and China now...........maybe I should become a diplomat.
grin.gif
Thanks for the help Eddo!

Back
Top Bottom