Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

@ Chewdreezy Leave that man alone. And please don't come in here with a pair of CDP and '10 Cool Greys and act like you're on one..

if pairs are "looking suspect" you would actually WAIT until december/release date to find out??? that's burnt money, 0% percent of getting a refund 3 months down the line...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

dunks318ti

What makes you so sure your pair is real and everyone else's are fake?

Truth is I dont know.  They look good to me.  Pristine and no defects.  I have no complaints.  My pair isn't questionable.  It passes all the NT prelim checks, Promo-shoes didn't play with my money.  They shipped me out pairs they had in hand same day.

I can post more pics if you'd like.  Also if NoobLee wants to be the judge, be my guest.

I never said anyone else's are fake.  a few of them are OBVIOUS to me.  AR is shipping out REAL pairs, but apparently they're mixed up a bunch of fakes to fulfill orders he "oversold"

SDS pairs are looking good, but some are not so hot especially the "shoulder lean" ones.  Also NoobLee saying his "REAL" pairs are running out soon is very interesting to me, so we will see.

I only said like 2 pairs were fake.  And they asked for opinions and I gave them.  I am no expert as these aren't even released yet, but I know some
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 pairs when I see them.  

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Chewdeezy...

How you gonna ask me if I have any xi's in my collection when I posted my pristine pair from promo-shoes a few days ago.

I have plenty of xi's in my collection. Mostly OGs and 2001s. I've been here since 2006 and lurking since 2004. You calling me out???

Dude is in denial, do you think his pair for VMV are real???

Just look at his jumpman and how high it is. Look at ALL of the xi's you posted, are any of the jumpmans placement higher than the space between the 2 and the 3???

Look at the last page and the bottom of his sole. There's a difference between a little off/defect and wayyyyyyy off where they use a fake sole template...

Bottom line is dude asked to prove that his pair is fake. I'm giving my answer and you try to side bust saying im trying to be an expert, etc. etc.

People with FAKES need to get on the process of getting a refund. just sayin...

No I'm not calling you out. But trying to base off of the 23 from the back is not a good way to tell if it's fake or not. Some pairs you can clearly tell it's sloppy, some pairs you can't tell.

All these early oversea pairs are questionable due to the fact they aren't purchased from an authentic retailer.

I've seen plenty of fakes in my lifetime and the pair I got, doesn't feel like regular fakes. Could it be some type of super-fake? Could be but nobody knows except AR and SDS.

I bought my pair to wear and it feels fine, fits like my other XIs.

BTW, I've been on Niketalk since 2001, had Jordans since middle school and love this hobby, no need to pull out your membership card bro, just sayin'.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

@ Chewdreezy Leave that man alone. And please don't come in here with a pair of CDP and '10 Cool Greys and act like you're on one..

Guess you didn't check my pictures broski.

I aint pulling out no membership card LOL, you the one who said, "Do you even have any xi's in your collection?"
I guess you didn't check my pictures broski.

btw...your concords look really good to me (Chewdeezy). The only thing throwing me off is your semi-opaque toe, but again that is just speculation...

Cant wait until real pics from JB surface.

Did you not see his '00 Concords or 01' Black/Reds in the background of his group-shot?

Originally Posted by ao17

Did you not see his '00 Concords or 01' Black/Reds in the background of his group-shot?

nope didn't  even look  at that group  of pictures

pretty much what it comes to is randys first shipment was a first process batch, when they make these kicks theres several process and check points to go through and make sure everything is checks out...witch makes for Bgrades and Agrades...and alot of times scrapt ones as well...what randy got...but what it all comes down to is he was getting the no way they would release  in final production...so thats why his prices are going up becasue for the second shipment hes getting the better grade pairs......actuly store quality releases becasue think about it there made way in advance.....so yeah thats what that all boils down to...

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

pretty much what it comes to is randys first shipment was a first process batch, when they make these kicks theres several process and check points to go through and make sure everything is checks out...witch makes for Bgrades and Agrades...and alot of times scrapt ones as well...what randy got...but what it all comes down to is he was getting the no way they would release  in final production...so thats why his prices are going up becasue for the second shipment hes getting the better grade pairs......actuly store quality releases becasue think about it there made way in advance.....so yeah thats what that all boils down to...

naw.  The first batch he sold and the pairs he sold later are sourced from different places, it looks like.

First batch definitely did not come from Nike affiliated factory.  2nd batch, i think they are from a Nike factory.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Sneak King

DAMN! USPS made the attempt, but I wasn't home to sign for the package. Now I gotta wait till tomorrow after work....AND after a visit to pick up from Mr. "Herbal Remedy man"! Didn't know Jay was gonna require a sig. SMH. After seeing the pairs from yesterday and today, I'm nervous. I hope mine look straight. Fingers crossed.

All international EMS packages require someone to sign for it.  Hope that helps.

Word...Figured that was the case AFTER I wrote that post. Anyway, just gonna continue my patience streak and get them tomorrow. My post office is litterally 2 blocks away. Kills me to know that they're that close. The suspense is killing me!!

naw.  The first batch he sold and the pairs he sold later are sourced from different places, it looks like.

First batch definitely did not come from Nike affiliated factory.  2nd batch, i think they are from a Nike factory.

Probably AR took risk on sending those first batch of pairs even with flaws since there's a lot wanting to cancel because of speculations of fake pairs.
pimp.gif

So tomorrow will be a month since I ordered from AR. If my shoes dont show up by Saturday I'm filing a claim with pp. The tracking number he sent me says they are outbound of customs since the 25th. Whats tripping me out is that they were in NY and I live in CA. I wonder if he's just sending out the same tracking number to everyone to get us off his back.

im glad they went with the wider/bigger 23 on the back. if thats how it will be on final production.

i havent been a jordan collector for too long but never liked how small the 23 was on the other XI's. too much open area left on the tab and a small 23. glad they are finally gonna use up all that space. looks way better.

Everyone can go back and forth about who's pair looks legit and who's looks fake. WE WILL NOT WHAT THE REAL ONES LOOK LIKE UNTIL THOSE PICTURES COME OUT. So no one is gonna win until they come out. So everyone needs to stop crying already

i really dont think they were ever fake becasue tags speak for themselves...but yeah randys and a few others got the direct connect...they are legit just poor manufacturing defects...it happens to much...more then everybod knows...you guys were trip to know how many shoe get thrown  out....because in the end of the day they all come from the same country...but just diffrent places...

Originally Posted by emiaj12

Probably AR took risk on sending those first batch of pairs even with flaws since there's a lot wanting to cancel because of speculations of fake pairs.
pimp.gif

and your right he knew poeple were going to pay the price regardles....when we are all getting these kicks early theres always will be defects..soles looking diffrent because there the absolute very first production models...i mean things change soooo much in between those process...i mean you guys see all of these sample peieces that never even release or they change from first to last...i mean its a big big process...

Back
Top Bottom