Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

coppin 2

one to wear, one to hoop in

Hoopin in retros???? Wow
Why not? Many NBA players also hoop in retros, and their pairs also have the same crappy paintjobs.
I remember i seen a worn pair of Derek Anderson's AJ 9 retros where the midsole chipped like

on my pairs. MJ was wearing several retros on court too (AJ 11 coolgreys, AJ 9 coolgreys, AJ 3 trueblues,

AJ 7 frenchblues).

Over on the other site. Here's the link http://!%*%+@!$%+@!@.com/forums/OFFICIAL-Air-Jordan-XI-Concord-12-23-Pics-p-1/2:10:1106704/p722/
Edit: Forgot those words weren't allowed
laugh.gif

Anyway, it's on page 722 of the concord thread over on iss.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

coppin 2

one to wear, one to hoop in

Hoopin in retros???? Wow
Why not? Many NBA players also hoop in retros, and their pairs also have the same crappy paintjobs.
I remember i seen a worn pair of Derek Anderson's AJ 9 retros where the midsole chipped like

on my pairs. MJ was wearing several retros on court too (AJ 11 coolgreys, AJ 9 coolgreys, AJ 3 trueblues,

AJ 7 frenchblues).

Doesn't mean they're good for hooping. It's practically pointless to hoop in anything before the xii. Today, you have kobe's, hyperfuses, and the lebrons (the post seasons) that will doo doo on any jordan performance wise.

honestly, who cares what ppl choose to wear to play bball in......i balled in both my CG XI and SJ XI.

SJ wasnt all that comfortable, but CG was decent. Besides, ppl with kobes on were blowing by me, just because they wearing kobes.........I honestly believe, retros are fine for recreational hoopin'

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Hoopin in retros???? Wow

AJ 7 frenchblues).

Doesn't mean they're good for hooping. It's practically pointless to hoop in anything before the xii. Today, you have kobe's, hyperfuses, and the lebrons (the post seasons) that will doo doo on any jordan performance wise.
Personally,
The Jordan XI is just fine for balling.

i just ordered my concords from mental kicks. can anybody tell me if it was a good idea? are they a legit website? it says they are but i wanna hear more opinions on them

Originally Posted by In3gra

^Big mistake man! There was someone that bought from them and received fakes.

are you sure? alot of places i checked said they are legit. maybe i should cancel my order?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

honestly, who cares what ppl choose to wear to play bball in......i balled in both my CG XI and SJ XI.

SJ wasnt all that comfortable, but CG was decent. Besides, ppl with kobes on were blowing by me, just because they wearing kobes.........I honestly believe, retros are fine for recreational hoopin'

laugh.gif

If you want your feet to hurt. 

laugh.gif

Everyone's feet are different bro. My favorite sneaker to hoop in was the Iverson Question low. By no means a technologically advanced sneaker. Just worked for me. And I'm sure there are dudes in Ethipoia 5'5" dunking in beat up sandals without any complaints. It's strictly personal preference.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

laugh.gif

Everyone's feet are different bro. My favorite sneaker to hoop in was the Iverson Question low. By no means a technologically advanced sneaker. Just worked for me. And I'm sure there are dudes in Ethipoia 5'5" dunking in beat up sandals without any complaints. It's strictly personal preference.

laugh.gif
at the 5'5" ethiopian dunking. But your right bro, it all comes down to personal preference.

lol @ hooping in retro 11s when there is Kobes + Ankle guards at your disposal. 
I will be copping.. One pair.

No need to resell.

I cant wait tho.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
......marquee did ol boy dirty
Amen.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Those TB3s Are Horrendous... I Can Only Imagine What The Concords Are Looking Like... Good God.

Originally Posted by mannyfresh106

i just ordered my concords from mental kicks. can anybody tell me if it was a good idea? are they a legit website? it says they are but i wanna hear more opinions on them

I don't understand if why you would order THEN ask if the site is Legit

Lol i know i know. I get it. But its early in my order meaning that i can still cancel it before it comes here. Ijust wanted to hear from you guys.

Back
Top Bottom