Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by edmtl

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

I believe nike is doing this to us. AR might have a major connect. IMO NIKE is probably selling these bgrade pairs to them for a good penny wholesale price. There is no way that nike has been giving away there mold plates or design plans away like candy. Its just a dumb idea because Nike is really strict about copyrights. If these shoes were fake and people are buying em like hotcakes than NIke will be sewing butts off! excuse my spelling. no time for spell check. Just think guys NIKE! They dont let copy cats get away.

It could be.  It's like way back when an Apple employee lost an iPhone 4 prototype in a bar.  It was to hype up the new iPhone 4 at the time[font=arial, sans-serif].  [/font]
i use to work for a cosmetic company and we purchased tooling/moulds from china to manufacture various jars/lip stick barrels etc.

tooling/moulds start as low as $5,000 USD. With higher grade moulds costing up to triple this amount. So its not a huge cost up front for these guys to get started.

plus, Asia/china has different laws against copyright/piracy, as in, there are no laws against it. Shops in huge shopping malls selling counterfeit/black market dvd's in plain sight of police etc. Im sure the store owners have arrangement with the law so they dont get hassled.

It would be extremely difficult for Nike to shut these operations down in Asia. They would never get non-reputable businesses to sell their product.
It would devalue the brand.

Who really cares about those 45 Concord XI's? I'm so glad that Jordan Brand are not releasing them to the public. I'm done with the talk bout those bogus 45's. Bring on the 23's.

Originally Posted by Vuey

edmtl wrote:

1man2lives wrote:

I believe nike is doing this to us. AR might have a major connect. IMO NIKE is probably selling these bgrade pairs to them for a good penny wholesale price. There is no way that nike has been giving away there mold plates or design plans away like candy. Its just a dumb idea because Nike is really strict about copyrights. If these shoes were fake and people are buying em like hotcakes than NIke will be sewing butts off! excuse my spelling. no time for spell check. Just think guys NIKE! They dont let copy cats get away.

It could be.  It's like way back when an Apple employee lost an iPhone 4 prototype in a bar.  It was to hype up the new iPhone 4 at the time[font=arial, sans-serif].  [/font]
i use to work for a cosmetic company and we purchased tooling/moulds from china to manufacture various jars/lip stick barrels etc.

tooling/moulds start as low as $5,000 USD. With higher grade moulds costing up to triple this amount. So its not a huge cost up front for these guys to get started.

plus, Asia/china has different laws against copyright/piracy, as in, there are no laws against it. Shops in huge shopping malls selling counterfeit/black market dvd's in plain sight of police etc. Im sure the store owners have arrangement with the law so they dont get hassled.

It would be extremely difficult for Nike to shut these operations down in Asia. They would never get non-reputable businesses to sell their product.

it's all in the hands of Nike. They can help fix some of the economy problem. Just do it all in house! Back to the US. They can control everything from there where as in Asia they can't get their hands on it as much as they want. But cheap labor has taken tons of jobs out of the US from manufacturing to even IT related positions.

SoLeCiTy wrote:
Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Here's my pickup on the Concords, goes more in depth.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If thats not legit IDK what is, each jumpman looks perfect on both shoes. Thx for the vid.
Legit or not, Il take 1

Yeah, I hope I amable to get a pair or 2 of these...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

edmtl wrote:

it's all in the hands of Nike. They can help fix some of the economy problem. Just do it all in house! Back to the US. They can control everything from there where as in Asia they can't get their hands on it as much as they want. But cheap labor has taken tons of jobs out of the US from manufacturing to even IT related positions.

The rate that China's economy is growing, their inflation is climbing rapidly as well, within 4-5 years, cheap labour will be a thing of the past in China, as minimum wage rises to fall in line with global rates.Nike will then look at shifting their operations onto the next country they can take advantage of.

if all you guys were smart we would all report AR to Nike. if they get 100+ emails about AR then they should easily do something. If they dont then we know the real deal about Nike and their intentions

Last pair of XI I bought was from the CDP................ Does the Jordan XI still feel like the CDP XI ?

Concord XI's for the whole family

Ae-Q8zRCIAEGPkF.jpg:large

Michael Jordan wearing Air Jordan XI Concord
qpfee1.jpg
10nch8x.jpg

Marcus and Jeffrey Jordan balling in Concord Air Jordan XI's

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i think when he said that on facebook he meant he only had 9.5 and 13.5

not all size in between. i could be wrong though
Only limited sizing and it sold for $1450!

Originally Posted by Meridius

SoLeCiTy wrote:
Originally Posted by 2hotallday
Legit or not, Il take 1

really dude wow this whats wrong now and days
indifferent.gif

still funny to read threw all these pages and see people try to justify the joqdans as legit pairs
laugh.gif

i rather take my chances then ever rock a fake pair come on fellas we are better than that

Originally Posted by optimusp517

The rate that China's economy is growing, their inflation is climbing rapidly as well, within 4-5 years, cheap labour will be a thing of the past in China, as minimum wage rises to fall in line with global rates.Nike will then look at shifting their operations onto the next country they can take advantage of.

You sure there is no laws against piracy in China?  Thats a pretty ignorant statement.

AR will have a promotion starting 26 nov......concord 23 will be priced $230 shipped to US......the best price so far.....

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

patiently waits for eastbay/niketown/finishline .com releases at 12:00am .. no pre-ordering, ordering from overseas, camping, or leaving the house for me.. all over a shoe that is poorly made, (& will probably have yellow mesh within a month) gimmick-ly packaged, not to add will most likely drive down the price of the QUALITY 2000 retro because they'll be selling for 2x retail the day of release..

in the meantime i'll search for the 2000's.. maybe I won't even end up buying the 2011's..

imo NONE of the recent XI Retros can be compared to the 2000-2001 retros.. they don't even come close..

THE AUTHENTIC PAIRS EVEN LOOK FAKE.. misshapen, lack of patent leather, backward jumpman.. every time i see someone wearing their cdp breds, space jams, or cool greys their xi's just register in my mind as being fake because they just look so CHEAP..

These so-called fakes are made with the EXACT SAME #%+#%%* MATERIALS THAT JORDAN BRAND USES. Therefore the "authentic" product is only dubbed "authentic" because it is sold under JB's name rather than under some random asian guy.

If you guy's want QUALITY/AUTHENTICITY, $*$% the 2011 Retro (from Jordan Brand, Air Randy, SNS or wherever the $*$% else in ching chong land because in the end they are all equally as corrupt) & buy yourself a pair of 2000 Concords from someone who actually NEEDS the money.

Sorry for the rant, what this hobby/passion of mine has evolved into recently (people taking advantage of other people) makes me
mad.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
This

Back
Top Bottom