Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

patiently waits for eastbay/niketown/finishline .com releases at 12:00am .. no pre-ordering, ordering from overseas, camping, or leaving the house for me.. all over a shoe that is poorly made, (& will probably have yellow mesh within a month) gimmick-ly packaged, not to add will most likely drive down the price of the QUALITY 2000 retro because they'll be selling for 2x retail the day of release..

in the meantime i'll search for the 2000's.. maybe I won't even end up buying the 2011's..

imo NONE of the recent XI Retros can be compared to the 2000-2001 retros.. they don't even come close..

THE AUTHENTIC PAIRS EVEN LOOK FAKE.. misshapen, lack of patent leather, backward jumpman.. every time i see someone wearing their cdp breds, space jams, or cool greys their xi's just register in my mind as being fake because they just look so CHEAP..

These so-called fakes are made with the EXACT SAME #%+#%%* MATERIALS THAT JORDAN BRAND USES. Therefore the "authentic" product is only dubbed "authentic" because it is sold under JB's name rather than under some random asian guy.

If you guy's want QUALITY/AUTHENTICITY, $*$% the 2011 Retro (from Jordan Brand, Air Randy, SNS or wherever the $*$% else in ching chong land because in the end they are all equally as corrupt) & buy yourself a pair of 2000 Concords from someone who actually NEEDS the money.

Sorry for the rant, what this hobby/passion of mine has evolved into recently (people taking advantage of other people) makes me
mad.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
I know you're frustrated, but after all that, you're still gonna cop some shoes online that you apparently can't stand? And since the 2011s coming out will drive down the price of the 2000s, I'm not sure what your complaint is about that since it sounds like you're gonna try to cop some 2000s for yourself. Isn't that a good thing for you cuz you can get them cheaper?
I have no sympathy anymore for people who copped early from one of those sites overseas. You had to know going in that you're taking a risk by buying from overseas, especially months in advance. It's a known fact that pairs sold early on can be B-grades, un-inspected, unauthentic, whatever you wanna call it, and China (not "ching chong land"), and Asia in general, has had a long history of selling fakes/counterfeits. Nobody is begging you to buy from those places early, especially at 100+ over retail for shoes that will be a GR release this Dec, been released twice before, and has been around since '95-'96. Getting them early for nostalgia I can understand, but it's not like nobody hasn't seen Concords before. Just wait it out.

I agree, +%+* ain't what it used to be quality-wise, and there are some grimy @!# dudes out there, in Asia, US, wherever. But at the end of the day, it's all business. And if JB can get away with cutting corners and dudes in Asia can get bank from selling early factory pairs or extremely good fakes, knowing that people will snatch them up, can you honestly blame them if you were in their position and your only goal was to make money? 

It sucks for us as consumers, but let's be honest, most people doing business don't give a +%+* about customer service. They only truly care about the bottom line: getting their money. It sucks, but it's not like we have any real leverage when JB/Nike dominates 90-95% of the basketball shoe market and knows anything with a Jumpman will sell. If you're gonna make any kind of personal stand about it, don't buy any of the newer stuff, and cop an earlier release that you think is better quality, but there isn't exactly a "sneakerheads union" (hell NT and other sneaker sites might be the closest thing) that's got any power to completely change the way things are done at JB. It is what it is man.

All I need is 1 pair just like with the previous XI December releases. Hope I get the opportunity to cop if not then I'll just rely on my '00s. No biggie! 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^^^^
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. These are my grails but I'm still on the fence about these. Some pics look good but most look like trash
ohwell.gif

Wait, I'm confused.  Is this dude Air Randy legit or what 
nerd.gif

How'd he get a FSR of Sample Concords with #45?  

So eastbay doesn't double box their shipments right??? Or did they fix that. Cause I will definitely not camp for these. I either get them online or not at all lol.

Out of all the typical sellers ( Footlocker, etc) which definitely double box????

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by optimusp517

it's all in the hands of Nike. They can help fix some of the economy problem. Just do it all in house! Back to the US. They can control everything from there where as in Asia they can't get their hands on it as much as they want. But cheap labor has taken tons of jobs out of the US from manufacturing to even IT related positions.

The rate that China's economy is growing, their inflation is climbing rapidly as well, within 4-5 years, cheap labour will be a thing of the past in China, as minimum wage rises to fall in line with global rates.Nike will then look at shifting their operations onto the next country they can take advantage of.

You sure there is no laws against piracy in China?  Thats a pretty ignorant statement.

They also have traffic laws there, but I don't see anyone following those either.I've visited china twice in the past 3 years and everytime walking through public shopping malls spot loads of stores selling pirated dvd's , cd's , handbags.I was taken to "official factory outlets" in Shanghai only to discover more counterfeit goods from official outlet stores.My wife's cousins who live there tell me most shop owners have arrangement with local law departments so they don't get hassled by the police .I recall asking the store owner of the Burberry store why the handbags were 1/2 price, he tells me they buy the materials from Italy and manufacturer in china to keep cost down. I shook my head at him.

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

For those that got the previous 11's online how was it? Should I take my chances online or just go wait in line like before.

If you a size 8-12 its gonna be hell online unless you have a great connection. I wear a size 15 and usually have no problem but I keep up with my connects as back ups.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

For those that got the previous 11's online how was it? Should I take my chances online or just go wait in line like before.

If you a size 8-12 its gonna be hell online unless you have a great connection. I wear a size 15 and usually have no problem but I keep up with my connects as back ups.

Thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom