Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

saw someone rocking the 11s on the black cement III release... it made me not want them at all. i hope they look better than it did on his feet. if not the early 2000 pair looks better and better everyday

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

For those that got the previous 11's online how was it? Should I take my chances online or just go wait in line like before.

dont depend on getting these online, its too risky if its your only option.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by FasinFranksneaks

For those that got the previous 11's online how was it? Should I take my chances online or just go wait in line like before.

dont depend on getting these online, its too risky if its your only option.
i say try both depending on when the store opens.. i always go to the store because i want mine then and there. 

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

^air-randy confirmed fake

He sold the '45' Concord for $1450 a pair.  That's some $$ fakes if you ask me.  
I think most of his and others early Concord production had flaws.

Originally Posted by edmtl

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

^air-randy confirmed fake

He sold the '45' Concord for $1450 a pair.  That's some $$ fakes if you ask me.  
I think most of his and others early Concord production had flaws.

eek.gif
   I hope the people that bought the pairs for $1450 was aware of the back story to Air Randy..................SMH, I hate seeing people get ripped off.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by shagbulli

+*@ are the souls blue instead of clear...that makes them look !$%%!! stupid...i dont know if i will be copping them now.  another thing...why aren't they under the footwear release dates on jumpman23.com
You sir are ignorant. The 1995 OGs had a blue sole, so these do too. And for those who say it wasn't as deep as it is now, you have to factor in 16 years worth of oxidation. I for one am not a fan of icey white soles on XIs. blue tint looks so much better

No, you Miss are ignorant. The 1995 release had the clear soles. from now on just %$%! until you are up to speed. anybody who says blue soles are better than the clear soles are #LAME. but nobody answered my last question...why arent these on jumpan23.com under the release dates section.

+*@ are the souls blue instead of clear...that makes them look !$%%!! stupid...i dont know if i will be copping them now.  another thing...why aren't they under the footwear release dates on jumpman23.com
You sir are ignorant. The 1995 OGs had a blue sole, so these do too. And for those who say it wasn't as deep as it is now, you have to factor in 16 years worth of oxidation. I for one am not a fan of icey white soles on XIs. blue tint looks so much better

No, you Miss are ignorant. The 1995 release had the clear soles. from now on just %$%! until you are up to speed. anybody who says blue soles are better than the clear soles are #LAME. but nobody answered my last question...why arent these on jumpan23.com under the release dates section.

I think this convo just set civilization back a few hundred years.
roll.gif

The release is going to be crazy but the stock will be just as crazy. May have to take my chances on a mid of the year restock(EASTBAY?), some unexpected expenses came up.

I remember getting the concords back in 2001 with no hastle at all. I went to niketown mid afternoon, no line or wristbands.
Im in manhattan, so with some effort Ill be victorious.

It seems like 50% of this thread is about AR. Lets stop giving that guy free advertising.

On with the concords.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Eastbay and FNL should have these available at midnight too right ?
Originally Posted by kobe8is

Is eastbay getting these?
We will be carrying these when they are released on 12/23/11 at 12 AM EST.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

So eastbay doesn't double box their shipments right??? Or did they fix that. Cause I will definitely not camp for these. I either get them online or not at all lol.

Out of all the typical sellers ( Footlocker, etc) which definitely double box????
We will be double boxing these shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by hostos

mery xmas from air-randy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

311482_10150388701776748_99090901747_8430369_2107775884_n.jpg

Wow NT'ers still happy to give out the free promotion To this guy......smh....NT should remove this guys name from the site like they screen out curses

All I wanna kno is why sites like sneaker news, nice kicks, & kixandthecity to name a few keep referring people to AR if he's playing with fake kicks (he just don't sell J's)... I just dnt get it, not to mention the fact my man sneek geekz str8 up said he cops from AR. It just dnt make any sense to me. If people are assuming & going by other people stories that's not good enough, I remember when the fake shoe sites were popping up everywhere & NIKE put a stop to them. I personally think Nike supply sites like AR with kicks because they keep the buzz strong & because when dudes post the pics of the shoes they copped from the site WAAAAAY before the RD cats on here be bout to jizz in their pants & hype the shoe up even more. Jordans will always sell no matter what but the game is so flaw now it's sad

No sir, you are 100% incorrect. The 1995 OG's had a blue tint sole. The 2000's had a supposedly clear sole (some were slightly pre-yellowed). Please look at some pics when MJ played in 1995-1996 season and ask some people who actually had/have the OG's and they will tell you the same thing.
BTW, I did not know that it is LAME for anyone to have an opinion on what tinted sole they prefer.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ this guy shagbulli.
To answer your question though, maybe it's because they haven't released the official '11 Concord photos yet. Every shoe in the release dates section has official photos.

Originally Posted by bigkel23

All I wanna kno is why sites like sneaker news, nice kicks, & kixandthecity to name a few keep referring people to AR if he's playing with fake kicks (he just don't sell J's)... I just dnt get it, not to mention the fact my man sneek geekz str8 up said he cops from AR. It just dnt make any sense to me. If people are assuming & going by other people stories that's not good enough, I remember when the fake shoe sites were popping up everywhere & NIKE put a stop to them. I personally think Nike supply sites like AR with kicks because they keep the buzz strong & because when dudes post the pics of the shoes they copped from the site WAAAAAY before the RD cats on here be bout to jizz in their pants & hype the shoe up even more. Jordans will always sell no matter what but the game is so flaw now it's sad

obamahmmw.png

Originally Posted by bigkel23

It's cause they are relevant to getting early release pics.... even though in my book there still fakes. I was just talking to someone and they were saying how they are still considered real but b-grades to him. It's all about opinion. I agree and think that it is really over saturating the market and ruining for everyone else. Top thing that bugs me is buying off ebay. If it doesn't have a Footlocker or Champs sticker code on the left corner, NO COP no matter how awesome the price. AR is just molds stolen or B-grades that weren't trashed...... I legitimately despise everyone that supports his site.... including sneakgeekz.....I actually like stickie213 better cause he actually gets real product early some how. Sneakgeekz just throws his money to AR for B-grades. SMH at people that paid AR for the 45 concords (FAKES  not even B's) LMFAO.... PEACE 

Originally Posted by KMante

30t6p3b.gif
@ this guy shagbulli.
To answer your question though, maybe it's because they haven't released the official '11 Concord photos yet. Every shoe in the release dates section has official photos.

the 1995 release had a clear sole. the 2000 retro release had a clear sole. their was a countdown package somwhere between 2004-2007 where the soles were an off yellow. please get your facts straight before you come at the one and only shagbulli. thank you @kmante for answering my question. my last question is does anybody know if they let you buy 2 pairs?...i need a 10.5 and my girl needs a 8.5

Originally Posted by shindo03

It's cause they are relevant to getting early release pics.... even though in my book there still fakes. I was just talking to someone and they were saying how they are still considered real but b-grades to him. It's all about opinion. I agree and think that it is really over saturating the market and ruining for everyone else. Top thing that bugs me is buying off ebay. If it doesn't have a Footlocker or Champs sticker code on the left corner, NO COP no matter how awesome the price. AR is just molds stolen or B-grades that weren't trashed...... I legitimately despise everyone that supports his site.... including sneakgeekz.....I actually like stickie213 better cause he actually gets real product early some how. Sneakgeekz just throws his money to AR for B-grades. SMH at people that paid AR for the 45 concords (FAKES  not even B's) LMFAO.... PEACE 
Gotcha... I personally don't play with those sites. Even if they were legit I wouldn't pay .01 over retail but that's just me. I remember back in the day when the only thing I had to do was wake up a hr or two before the store actually opened & my pair was secured, now in days dudes are camping out days before the release & I can't do it. If I can get a pair for retail on RD that would be great if not oh well

Originally Posted by KMante

30t6p3b.gif
@ this guy shagbulli.

the 1995 release had a clear sole. the 2000 retro release had a clear sole. their was a countdown package somwhere between 2004-2007 where the soles were an off yellow. please get your facts straight before you come at the one and only shagbulli. thank you @kmante for answering my question. my last question is does anybody know if they let you buy 2 pairs?...i need a 10.5 and my girl needs a 8.5
Im not going to continue this pyramid argument, but you sir are a cornball and don't know how to properly use the quote feature. Trust me, I had a pair of 95s and have seen DS pairs in person. the 1995s had a blue tint. observe:
3649045639_1f31ce828c_z.jpg

geee.jpg

gee, Mike sure doesnt play for the Bulls in 2011 in case I missed something. Therefore, these pics are from the 1995-96 season. There was no CDP package from 2004-2007. what you're thinking about was the DMP pack from 2006 and the XIs from that pack even had a blue tint. so YOU get your facts straight.

Back
Top Bottom