Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by mkc1983

Those look amazing. I wish it releases today to take away the my pain caused by UFC 140's main event...

tired.gif
 This.....The Dragon...WHY!!!!!!
Jon Jones is just on that next level.. dude is ridiculous already and isn't even at his prime.
pimp.gif

Back to these beautiful shoes.. can not WAIT until the 23rd. Oh my oh my
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trae22can

Originally Posted by sthebest

so is anybody here to help fellow NTers get a pair of Concords or are we just bragging on how many pair we have or plan on getting

sorry bro you're on your own. not to mention that suspicions are raised since you're coming from the other site and newly created a NT account
laugh.gif
i knew you mofos would hate...ive ordered a pair for 300 months ago but when i see (got mine 212 shipped and i ask where or how can i get a pair and no reply) whats up with that and you are so cool if you check i was probably a NTer before you were buddy

Not likely, Ive been on this site since 2004. This is actually my second account. And since you're so smart, you should have no problem tracking down those Concords 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by domsindabuilding

forget miami nt they go mad hard out there. there gonna be gone from mia to palm beach

What about Tampa/St Pete Area? Ill go hard for some of yall if you serious.................

sorry bro you're on your own. not to mention that suspicions are raised since you're coming from the other site and newly created a NT account
laugh.gif
i knew you mofos would hate...ive ordered a pair for 300 months ago but when i see (got mine 212 shipped and i ask where or how can i get a pair and no reply) whats up with that and you are so cool if you check i was probably a NTer before you were buddy

Not likely, Ive been on this site since 2004. This is actually my second account. And since you're so smart, you should have no problem tracking down those Concords 
wink.gif

already got a pair just lookin around for good deals please dont reply back to me

Haha. Dudes gettin hostile as release date gets closer. Ever since the little secret society of PMs started this thread has gone useless. So much for this site being a community of sneakerheads helpin each other out.

Is this gonna be a midnight release on all websites or what?, too long didnt read through 600+ pages

wink.gif
already got a pair just lookin around for good deals please dont reply back to me

gettin all butt hurt when you showed up 2 pgs ago 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It'll be midnight on NDC and Eastbay. Finish Line may be midnight but who knows with them. Their site always crashes anyway. Some of your other smaller sites will be releasing randomly over the next couple weeks prolly.

I'm sure NT Miami will be doing the wristbands again, but does anyone know what day? I just hope I'm back from tally in time enough. 
I'm gonna try ndc on midnight. It worked for me with the cool grays last year no hassle. If not then I guess try to hit sole fly or some low key footlocker in the am

Originally Posted by ColdCity

wink.gif
gettin all butt hurt when you showed up 2 pgs ago 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

asked for help and i only get dickheads replying kill yourself thanks bro idk @+$ u talkin bout

its funny how brave people get behind there computers
settle down Rambo, its not that serious.
laugh.gif
since you already have a pair, why be greedy? be grateful that you already have a pair and keep it moving boss. you might want to fall back on the profanity too.

if I order from eastbay.. do u know if they offer next day air so I can have them before xmas? Anyone if they'll ship them out the same day so they can get them out to peoeple before xmas?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I don't see anything wrong with helping anyone out, however you knew these were coming out all year long, why not prepare yourseld with extra funds, networking with other NTers, or store owners to help solidify your pair(s). On a release like this very few people will help a complete stranger. Your only friend may be a reseller. Even I who have a good amount of connects have my $250 ready because I know how hairy releases like this get.
i feel the same way.  i should have my pair and possibly a few extras secured this week.  however i think all that pm secret society stuff is corny and once i get my pairs, im going to post a bunch of helpful info.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

and once i get my pairs, im going to post a bunch of helpful info.

thats how it always is ...some help with getting pairs at retail at or after rd & others post info AFTER thier pair(s) are secured
same song 

there is just some who take offense when someone doesnt hand them a damn pair through the screen when requested
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

if I order from eastbay.. do u know if they offer next day air so I can have them before xmas? Anyone if they'll ship them out the same day so they can get them out to peoeple before xmas?
IF you can get them off Eastbay. You should call them and ask them about that. No guarantees, They sell them Friday at midnight, so unless they pack it that Friday during the day, it wont be shipped till Monday. Call and ask to find out from a rep.

Is there anybody in the Charlotte area know of a Low key spot
To cop these joints. The hype around Charlotte is already crazy.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ccastro02

IF you can get them off Eastbay. You should call them and ask them about that. No guarantees, They sell them Friday at midnight, so unless they pack it that Friday during the day, it wont be shipped till Monday. Call and ask to find out from a rep.
ordering online & wanting them on christmas day is kinda possible
what i would do is pay for the express shipping & if they upgrade everyones shipping to try to deliver them on christmas (i think ndc did this last yr iirc) you will have a refund coming ......

Originally Posted by marley

Haha. Dudes gettin hostile as release date gets closer. Ever since the little secret society of PMs started this thread has gone useless. So much for this site being a community of sneakerheads helpin each other out.

IT'S A COLD WORLD OUT THERE. ESPECIALLY WHEN CONCORDS ARE INVOLVED.

their shipping policy states that if ordered before noon central time, they ship that day, but overnight for a saturday delivery on a holiday weekend might be tough ?

yea so if you cant help me get another pair why reply to my post...keep it movin

#Logoff with that static bro...you beefin on ppl that aren't falling all over themselves tryin to help you secure multiples. Most on here are still trying to secure a single pair. Anyhow...you won't be long for NT flaming like that. And another thing, as mentioned before, all these dudes just come out of the woodwork on releases like this. Everybody's ready to help you out when they can next time, got something important to do the day of the release, need three for their little brothers and the homeless kids down the street...but, no one can log on and use all this time they have to post on here and argue and ask for help to help themselves. Gimme a break.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom